Dee Milliner is weak.

joewilly12

Oh, I didn't say I don't agree.  I have been saying he is a POS 9th overall pick and not NFL worthy from the get-go.  But I believe everyone already knew this.

Apparently Rex didn't.  he said in his post game interview, That Milliner will start again next week, and he had a good game today.

Strange days indeed 

I'm not sure why they start the CBs so far off the line and not press the young Bills receivers. Milliner was awful today.

Walls needs to start. Period.

I think it was a matter of Goodwin being the fastest guy in the NFL and Graham not too far behind and the defense not wanting to give up the big play... lol.  I know I'd still like to see them get jammed a bit more at the line, but what do I know.That back-breaker on Cromartie was simply Manuel tossing the ball up for grabs and Goodwin beating Cro in a foot race, pretty pathetic. I figured that's why you bring an Ed Reed in, but when you constantly play cover zero, there's nothing anyone can do when the CBs are getting beat. 

I'm not sure why they start the CBs so far off the line and not press the young Bills receivers. Milliner was awful today.

Walls needs to start. Period.

1st quarter, 3rd and 3, and all the corners bailed out.  WTF ?  it has to be coaching, they all do it

I think it was a matter of Goodwin being the fastest guy in the NFL and Graham not too far behind and the defense not wanting to give up the big play... lol.  I know I'd still like to see them get jammed a bit more at the line, but what do I know.That back-breaker on Cromartie was simply Manuel tossing the ball up for grabs and Goodwin beating Cro in a foot race, pretty pathetic. I figured that's why you bring an Ed Reed in, but when you constantly play cover zero, there's nothing anyone can do when the CBs are getting beat. 

i think this is the problem. either rex is a hard headed, stubborn moron, or he doesn't know what else to do. aggressive defense is cool. as long as it's smart, aggressive defense. why does it always seem like our blitzes are run into a wall of blockers? it's like we never get a free rusher........th eonly thing rex seems to know is to try an overload blitz where we send blitzers rght into the most congested part of the opponents o-line, hoping to break through

Archived