Pats/Broncos Thread

Bugg

denver best offense in football by far, how do you kick to the with TD to win.. if I was a Pats fan I'd be livid

Why?  The entire game Denver only had two good drives, one in each half.  Played the odds.

Obviously the game ending the way it did was totally unexpected for everyone, however.

What a f*cking baby. And he's acting this way because the league basically told him it's OK by not hitting him with even a fine following last week's loss.

And Brady is th eonly player that bitches about calls (even if his bitching was correct like last week)?

Again, he did not Willie Colon a ref.  He did what probably 100+ players did during this weekend's games. 

Your duplicitous outage is laughable.

And Brady is th eonly player that bitches about calls (even if his bitching was correct like last week)?

Again, he did not Willie Colon a ref.  He did what probably 100+ players did during this weekend's games. 

Strawman.

I turned the game off at 17-0 at the exact moment that the Foxboro clocks stopped working, I figured a Patriots win was inevitable at that point. Tell me, anyone other than the dopey troll PFISH, did the clock malfunctions at any point in the game end up benefiting the cheaters from the north?

That runs up to a ref and starts yelling & cursing at him like a child because he knows the league won't do anything about it (no flag, no fine, no getting booted or suspended, no warning)?

Yes, he is absolutely the only player who does that without drawing so much as a warning.

Your duplicitous denial is laughable.

I turned the game off at 17-0 at the exact moment that the Foxboro clocks stopped working, I figured a Patriots win was inevitable at that point. Tell me, anyone other than the dopey troll PFISH, did the clock malfunctions at any point in the game end up benefiting the cheaters from the north?

On the Pats' first drive of the 2nd half, the run and obvious pick play on their key play, to the point Collinsworth says some nonsense about "refs letting them play". Now from that point Broncos still could've stepped up. But you KNEW the NFL refs were at least going to try to make this a compelling 2nd half. It borders on WWE nonsense. Again, doesn't absolve the Broncos from not taking matters into their own hands, but again shows you the NFL is a business.

That runs up to a ref and starts yelling & cursing at him like a child because he knows the league won't do anything about it (no flag, no fine, no getting booted or suspended, no warning)?

Yes, he is absolutely the only player who does that without drawing so much as a warning.

Your duplicitous denial is laughable.

Don't you know it's his birthright to be handed games by the refs any time they are in doubt? Jeez. Get with the program. 

Archived