Thank you Geno...

BigOrangeJetFan

You're worse than Sanchez. So bad that you will get Rex fired. FInally!

Rex Ryan should have been canned along with Tannenbaum. I am glad he has been made to suffer through this terrible season for his sins against Sanchez and the rest of the team as he let the offense rot on the vine and let go of several players (Fanaca, Woodhead, Cotchery, Edwards, Jones) that would have made this team better in 2011 and continued the upward trend the Jets were on. Rex and Tanny outsmarted only themselves with these stupid moves.

Rex envisions a SB every of season, that's what winners do. Its not Rex's fault Idzik couldn't surround him with like-minded, talented players.

Really ?? With what Money ? Or did you expect him to hit 100% on the draft and have all those drafted become starters and Pro Bowlers in year 1

If your going to judge Idzik then judge him this year coming when he has loads of money and picks to work with and possibly a new coach with a brain

No one wants the Jets to win more than I do.

Rex is over his head.

Not ready to play the AFC championship vs Pittsburgh.

Clueless in 2011 when he lost the team and Holmes' cancer spread.

Hired Sparano 2012. Terrible. What talent/guts Sanchez had evaporated.

The Sanchez injury.

No clue on offense-Ever.

It's a win-now league. He's had 5 years and we are definitely in reverse. Time to go.

Really ?? With what Money ? Or did you expect him to hit 100% on the draft and have all those drafted become starters and Pro Bowlers in year 1

If your going to judge Idzik then judge him this year coming when he has loads of money and picks to work with and possibly a new coach with a brain

Yes, if Idzik was legit he would have given Rex a full stable of championship caliber players. I'm so tired of people making excuses for failure. Idzik is a loser and it's time cut bait and see what Rex can do when he's given the clay he needs to mold his masterpiece. Look at the D line, none of those guys accomplished anything in the NFL before Rex and they're the best in football. I wouldn't even be opposed to putting Rex in a Belichick style position where he calls all the shots, all this middle man junk has been killing us for 5 years.

Yes, if Idzik was legit he would have given Rex a full stable of championship caliber players. I'm so tired of people making excuses for failure. Idzik is a loser and it's time cut bait and see what Rex can do when he's given the clay he needs to mold his masterpiece. Look at the D line, none of those guys accomplished anything in the NFL before Rex and they're the best in football. I wouldn't even be opposed to putting Rex in a Belichick style position where he calls all the shots, all this middle man junk has been killing us for 5 years.

You do realize that Rex was in a Bellicheck style position the fist 4 years right?

Tannenbum was made the GM so that Mangini could be Bellicheck and Tannenbum could be Paoli.

When they fired Mangini, they brought Rex in. Tannenbum was never more than a Paolo type, he was always going to rely on the HC to largely pick the groceries.

You do realize that Rex was in a Bellicheck style position the fist 4 years right?

Tannenbum was made the GM so that Mangini could be Bellicheck and Tannenbum could be Paoli.

When they fired Mangini, they brought Rex in. Tannenbum was never more than a Paolo type, he was always going to rely on the HC to largely pick the groceries.

He only helped pick the Dline guys and Idzik is lucky Rex was here to save his draft by making Richardson a monster

Archived