Seahawks vs. Saints

SenorGato

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That incomplete by Wilson showed his competence as a QB. Overthrew his receiver but only in the sense that his receiver was not there yet. It was where it was supposed to be and impossible for anyone on the D to have a shot. 

Wilson is simultaneously one of the NFL's best game managers while still having the ability to make big plays.  He's the non-pu$$y version of Alex Smith.

Wilson is simultaneously one of the NFL's best game managers while still having the ability to make big plays.  He's the non-pu$$y version of Alex Smith.

Smith was allowed to play QB yesterday and looked damned good. There's nothing wrong with being a game manager either.

It's awesome how many draft bargains are on the Seattle roster...Wagner...Unger...Tate...Chancellor...Irvin (they were one of maybe two teams who wanted him in the teens)...Sherman...Turbin...Kearse...all well regarded guys who the Seahawks got in great rounds for the player/position...At one point they had Alan Branch and Red Bryant, both highly regarded college DTs who battled conditioning issues...The two guys they "overvalued" on draft day are versatile and worthy of heavy snaps or starting on a high quality roster (Irvin and Carpenter)...I like their moves in FA (Avril, Miller)...I would like to contact Elysium to interview Paul Allen on the Seahawks' process. 

It's awesome how many draft bargains are on the Seattle roster...Wagner...Unger...Tate...Chancellor...Irvin (they were one of maybe two teams who wanted him in the teens)...Sherman...Turbin...Kearse...all well regarded guys who the Seahawks got in great rounds for the player/position...At one point they had Alan Branch and Red Bryant, both highly regarded college DTs who battled conditioning issues...The two guys they "overvalued" on draft day are versatile and worthy of heavy snaps or starting on a high quality roster (Irvin and Carpenter)...I like their moves in FA...I would like to contact Elysium to interview Paul Allen on the Seahawks' process.

It's almost like they drafted athletes and their coaches taught them how to play at the NFL level and now they have a roster full of guys ready to contribute. Like magic!

Archived