Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smash, Ishy or Pac are worthwhile lynches. No read on any of them, so this isn't FOS, this is just trimming the fat. This game is too small for 1/3 of it to think coasting through the first couple days is okay.

Ishy in particular has been unusually quiet

Smash, Ishy or Pac are worthwhile lynches. No read on any of them, so this isn't FOS, this is just trimming the fat. This game is too small for 1/3 of it to think coasting through the first couple days is okay.

Smash?  He is usually awol day 1 because he is too sophisticated to take part in day 1 nonsense. 

Ishy?  Rhymes with squishy and fishy so I don;t trust him.

Pac?  So far he is doing nothing more than acting like he will hammer someone.  Equally disgusting as town or scum.

Verb defended JiF.  We should kill one or both of them.  Like now. 

Smash?  He is usually awol day 1 because he is too sophisticated to take part in day 1 nonsense. 

Ishy?  Rhymes with squishy and fishy so I don;t trust him.

Pac?  So far he is doing nothing more than acting like he will hammer someone.  Equally disgusting as town or scum.

Verb defended JiF.  We should kill one or both of them.  Like now. 

You just defended Smash and Pac, more or less. 

JIF seems to be playing GBTA. Would he be this obvious? Yeah, he usually is. Worst ******* player in the history of this game.

You just defended Smash and Pac, more or less. 

JIF seems to be playing GBTA. Would he be this obvious? Yeah, he usually is. Worst ******* player in the history of this game.

No I did not. I stated facts.  Feel free to not agree with the facts.  Its your god given right as a disugusting putrid animal.

It's hard to tell if Verb and Leelou are just doing their usual day one cuddling, or if they are the scum team. I still think AVM is the Lyncher, so my vote is sticking. 

Wow.

Wow.

Connecting and then nudging 2 of the people getting the most hear, then professing irrational reasons for refusing to move your vote.

It's hard to tell if Verb and Leelou are just doing their usual day one cuddling, or if they are the scum team. I still think AVM is the Lyncher, so my vote is sticking. 

Damn.  You'll have to prove that one, Lily.  Which....you can't, because it hasn't happened.  Nice try.

Damn.  You'll have to prove that one, Lily.  Which....you can't, because it hasn't happened.  Nice try.

I feel like she's pushing on my earlier suspicion that you 2 were distancing, which I later course corrected on - and maybe she neglected to consider that? Not sure.

This feels like the dirtiest post of the game to me though. I'm going to go make some popcorn, take off my pants and settle in to see where this goes... 

Archived