Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

still busy at work..  I'll pick up it up in due time.  I'll start getting into it this weekend.

Damn! I was hoping I was dead. The company is sending me back on that insane all expense paid trip to Mexico next week. Not sure how active I will be after today.

DMers

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always pay attention to the game. What I'm looking for is someone that's playing like a third party, in that lack of attention to detail way. Sorta like Lily's botched case on you and Leelou earlier. She was trying to fuel something I said, but messed it up. That stood out like sloppy third party play, kinda.

"We're on the same page" means "we're both saying the same thing". Not sure how that's indicative of alignment or anything else... but if that's what you're selling, go for it.

I see.  I'm not really selling anything.  Did you think I was breadcrumbing a case on you for later?  I mean, I was....but still...no need to call me out on that!  Geesh.

Also, why are you voting Crusher instead of Lily?  Looking for that nice time to hop back on Lily as you "called it"?  Maybe as the hammer? Hmm?

I started off looking for the lyncher first because they are the biggest threat to the town. If they succeed in their lynch, it's game over. Not because I'm scum, silly monkey. I would think we all would be focusing there mostly. 

I started off looking for the lyncher first because they are the biggest threat to the town. If they succeed in their lynch, it's game over. Not because I'm scum, silly monkey. I would think we all would be focusing there mostly. 

I'm looking for both.  This post makes me think you are not the Lyncher.........but scum instead.

Lyncher is just as much an immediate threat to scum as it is to scum. If lyncher wins, everyone else loses. Scum in particular hunting for a 3rd party helps them gain favor with the town, while also extending the game so that scum actually has a chance to win.

In other words, your defense is illogical.

Lyncher is just as much an immediate threat to scum as it is to scum. If lyncher wins, everyone else loses. Scum in particular hunting for a 3rd party helps them gain favor with the town, while also extending the game so that scum actually has a chance to win.

PAC for lyncher. Book it.

I see.  I'm not really selling anything.  Did you think I was breadcrumbing a case on you for later?  I mean, I was....but still...no need to call me out on that!  Geesh.

Also, why are you voting Crusher instead of Lily?  Looking for that nice time to hop back on Lily as you "called it"?  Maybe as the hammer? Hmm?

I'm ironing out everything I need to. I cased Lily, but there are similarities in what Leelou and Crusher have done that align with what I'd think the Lyncher might be doing today.

I'm also puzzled by Ishy's drop-in vote on Pac, after my case on him. 

As for your insinuation, town and scum should want to hammer just as quickly as the Lyncher, because under no circumstances should anyone be left at L1 for any period of time. That said, I'm not posturing for a hop back - the way some people have come across - I'm actually working D1 for as much info as possible. GFY

I'm looking for both.  This post makes me think you are not the Lyncher.........but scum instead.

I see where you're coming from here, but I've never been one to try to find all the baddies at once. I focus on one at a time. Always have.

Mmhmmm, tell me more.

I'm ironing out everything I need to. I cased Lily, but there are similarities in what Leelou and Crusher have done that align with what I'd think the Lyncher might be doing today.

I'm also puzzled by Ishy's drop-in vote on Pac, after my case on him. 

As for your insinuation, town and scum should want to hammer just as quickly as the Lyncher, because under no circumstances should anyone be left at L1 for any period of time. That said, I'm not posturing for a hop back - the way some people have come across - I'm actually working D1 for as much info as possible. GFY

"Working for info", ok.  Never heard that one used as defense from scum, so you must be town.  Whew!

#sarcasmisfun

Mmhmmm, tell me more.

"Working for info", ok.  Never heard that one used as defense from scum, so you must be town.  Whew!

#sarcasmisfun

So, who exactly are you trying to draw my heat away from? Lily or Leelou or Crusher?

I see where you're coming from here, but I've never been one to try to find all the baddies at once. I focus on one at a time. Always have.

Really? Because the reason you are getting heat is because you insisted AVM is lyncher because he said Smash is, and then you tried to connect Verbal and Leelou as scummates... all on D1. 

al·ways
ˈôlˌwāz,-wēz/
adverb

1. 1.
    at all times; on all occasions.
    "the sun always rises in the east"

Really? Because the reason you are getting heat is because you insisted AVM is lyncher because he said Smash is, and then you tried to connect Verbal and Leelou as scummates... all on D1. 

al·ways
ˈôlˌwāz,-wēz/
adverb

1. 1.
    at all times; on all occasions.
    "the sun always rises in the east"

Nice spin there. I guess it looks like that, but I never actually accused Leelou and Verbal. I just commented on something I saw and wondered about. Right now, I have no ideas on who could be anti-town. It's day one. I suck at day one. 

Another random thought - If I was the Lyncher, I would wait to hammer the target. That is, of course, if I lived in the right time zone to probably be online at the right time. So, I'm not sure looking at who voted whom first is going to help. Pac would be perfect for that, as he always waits to hammer, but that's just WIFOM. (I know somebody already said that part, but it's worth repeating.)

Another random thought - If I was the Lyncher, I would wait to hammer the target. That is, of course, if I lived in the right time zone to probably be online at the right time. So, I'm not sure looking at who voted whom first is going to help. Pac would be perfect for that, as he always waits to hammer, but that's just WIFOM. (I know somebody already said that part, but it's worth repeating.)

ORLY? 

Lyncher - Bet you haven't seen this role in awhile.

WC: Be the first or last vote on the targets train when they are lynched to win. If you aren't on the train or if you are not first or last you lose and will die shortly after.

Eh...suggesting it's Pac simply because of his tendency to talk about hammering is kinda weak (and I say this knowing Crush brought it up first, not you).  It's purely meta based, and while meta is helpful in many ways you can't connect that X player may be X role because their meta lines up perfectly with that.  Unless you're suggesting semi-bastard modding.  If that's the case, Crusher is clearly the Monstar that stole Charles Barkley's skills.

That said, Crusher bringing it up looks bad (and I'd say makes him look lyncher-ish) and you supporting the idea doesn't look great either.

Yes, Leelou, they can do it that way. I'm just thinking that I wouldn't in their place. That's all. 

AVM, I'm not accusing Pac or anything. Just a random thought. I'm trying to post more of my thinking processes, because y'all don't like me being inactive. I'm trying to change that. I don't think it's going very well.  :tongue:

Yes, Leelou, they can do it that way. I'm just thinking that I wouldn't in their place. That's all. 

AVM, I'm not accusing Pac or anything. Just a random thought. I'm trying to post more of my thinking processes, because y'all don't like me being inactive. I'm trying to change that. I don't think it's going very well.  :tongue:

:P

Regardless, any time someone puts more effort in it's appreciated (and you weren't one of the ones I've had much issue with in the past)

Eh...suggesting it's Pac simply because of his tendency to talk about hammering is kinda weak (and I say this knowing Crush brought it up first, not you).  It's purely meta based, and while meta is helpful in many ways you can't connect that X player may be X role because their meta lines up perfectly with that.  Unless you're suggesting semi-bastard modding.  If that's the case, Crusher is clearly the Monstar that stole Charles Barkley's skills.

That said, Crusher bringing it up looks bad (and I'd say makes him look lyncher-ish) and you supporting the idea doesn't look great either.

Bait dummy. Lynch lilly win a prize

Archived