Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I about that Dad life this weekend yo.

I'll check in as I can, but I've got a full docket + about sh*t ton of freelance work to complete.

Pretty much. Drivings kids to club basketball and drinking Makers Mark in my truckbefore I go in for me. I can check the game from my phone.

All we've seen from Pac is excuses, I don't really remember any game play from him.

All we've seen from Smash is a joke-style vote.

All we've seen from Ishy is joke-style votes, then him latching onto my casing of other people.

Yes, Leelou, they can do it that way. I'm just thinking that I wouldn't in their place. That's all. 

AVM, I'm not accusing Pac or anything. Just a random thought. I'm trying to post more of my thinking processes, because y'all don't like me being inactive. I'm trying to change that. I don't think it's going very well.  :tongue:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.  ;-)

This bothers me...

Lily - Leelou, Crusher (2)

I put some pressure on Crusher and Leelou, and the two of them subsequently glommed onto Lily - who is making herself an easy target, be it because she's nervous scum (which I've seen from her before) or because she's just tripping over her own statements (which I've done before).

Either way, Lily is "low hanging fruit" given the way she's played D1 so far. It's disconcerting to me that Leelou managed to get her vote on Lily first. Leelou was/is my primary suspect for Lyncher based on the case I posted last week.

I don't like that Ape is pushing on you 3 recently and the 3 of you are in that voting triangle. I'll go through the thread tomorrow morning. 

This sounds contrived. What does me pushing on them have to do with them being in a voting triangle? 

FYI, announcing the intention to re-read or case a player at a later date is a Leelou scumtell.

Yeah, it's something I've busted Lily on as well.

Unvote

Vote Leelou

I never should have moved it to begin with, but I wanted to see what she'd do if I relinquished some of the pressure on her and moved it around. I've seen enough. I'm comfy with her dying. 

Archived