Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like she's pushing on my earlier suspicion that you 2 were distancing, which I later course corrected on - and maybe she neglected to consider that? Not sure.

This feels like the dirtiest post of the game to me though. I'm going to go make some popcorn, take off my pants and settle in to see where this goes... 

Sexy

Leelou followed Verbal and Verb's breadcrumbing. Looks like cuddling to me. But that is normal for the two of them, so it's hard to tell if it's anything or not yet. 

And this is why I generally keep my thoughts to myself until I feel strongly about something. You guys sure try to make a big deal out of a random thought. 

Leelou followed Verbal and Verb's breadcrumbing. Looks like cuddling to me. But that is normal for the two of them, so it's hard to tell if it's anything or not yet. 

And this is why I generally keep my thoughts to myself until I feel strongly about something. You guys sure try to make a big deal out of a random thought. 

I did not. 

Duh.

MY GBTA was a joke vote...I telegraphed it, said I was doing, thought that was obvious.  I'm working independently and trapped Leelou.

The first one, yes... you telegraphed it, which is nothing but a WIFOM.

The second one though, that seemed to be your clumsy version of trying to be discrete. Very easy to say "I caught her on my own" but the reality is, it comes across as though you were picking the right time to pile on.

Either you and she are scum, and it was a distancing vote - or the train competing with her is scum and you were trying to nudge hers with retarded claims of having "trapped" someone.

I'm inclined to believe you and she are teammates, because there is only one person here that catches scum routinely on D1 and that's me. You don't usually have any accurate game observations or suspicion until about D5 when you've reduced yourself to static by being wrong the first 417 times.

Awful defense.

The first one, yes... you telegraphed it, which is nothing but a WIFOM.

The second one though, that seemed to be your clumsy version of trying to be discrete. Very easy to say "I caught her on my own" but the reality is, it comes across as though you were picking the right time to pile on.

Either you and she are scum, and it was a distancing vote - or the train competing with her is scum and you were trying to nudge hers with retarded claims of having "trapped" someone.

I'm inclined to believe you and she are teammates, because there is only one person here that catches scum routinely on D1 and that's me. You don't usually have any accurate game observations or suspicion until about D5 when you've reduced yourself to static by being wrong the first 417 times.

I dont know what any of this means.

Vote Leelou  and kill scum.  Rejoice with me, as I'm the greatest scum hunter to ever live...better known as Batman.

Vote Leelou  and kill scum.  Rejoice with me, as I'm the greatest scum hunter to ever live...better known as Batman.

Yeah, okay.

My vote has been on her since, well I dunno... long before you put yours there.

Do I see Ape trying to divert attention from the Leelou train? 

Unvote

Vote Leelou

LMFAO

"You guys, I usually don't like to put my thoughts out there until they are something something something..."

I <3 you Lily :D

Do I feel dumb. Ape is voting Leelou.

Unvote

I don't derail trains on my scum mates. Neither does JIF. JIF is like CTM and I, he loves to bus his mates... see what he's doing with Leelou? It smells like a bus play to me. 

yeah so I'm still closing out January which is our busiest month of the year..  anyway the only thing I think is remotely suspicious so far is Ape chastising Leelou when she voted me for going for the easy lynch yet today he keeps saying I'd make a "good death", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

Also if I had the shot I would have likely shot 80's face off too. 

yeah so I'm still closing out January which is our busiest month of the year..  anyway the only thing I think is remotely suspicious so far is Ape chastising Leelou when she voted me for going for the easy lynch yet today he keeps saying I'd make a "good death", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

Also if I had the shot I would have likely shot 80's face off too. 

In everything that has happened, the only thing you can muster up is suspicion for the one person that has suggested you die, and is convincing enough to make it happen. Backward way of conjuring up OMGUS. 

You aren't scum hunting. I've got you penciled in as the 3rd party lyncher guy.

In everything that has happened, the only thing you can muster up is suspicion for the one person that has suggested you die, and is convincing enough to make it happen. Backward way of conjuring up OMGUS. 

You aren't scum hunting. I've got you penciled in as the 3rd party lyncher guy.

Another pile of sh-t post.

Cuddling/buddying/whatever has nothing to do with her saying she might follow my vote.  That's a pretty big stretch.  That second sentence is your go-to defense when caught.

Shocking.

Cuddling/buddying/whatever has nothing to do with her saying she might follow my vote.  That's a pretty big stretch.  That second sentence is your go-to defense when caught.

Caught has nothing to do with it. I say it or something like it every game. Nice try, though. 

Archived