Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

Now -- Leelou will vote me (but it won't be OMGUS), and I'll stay at L-1 for an hour til Pac comes around.  Then another hour as he dances around the hammer and everyone complains.

Wanna see a magic trick?

You might have the avatar, but I've been putting my penis pencil into eyesockets for years.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit.  She's certainly not acting like town, but this is:

1.  JN

2.  D1

3.  We haven't played here in a while

So I was going to wait and see how D2 looked from her.

Now you and her have both made "here's why I didn't go there, but some breadcrumbs showing I'm willing to if I have to" distancing remarks about each other. So, there's that.

I'm torn..stay on the solid vote for Pac, or follow Verbal. 

I said anything about Verbal? 

Ah, you said "follow Verbal". My bad. I'm rusty, I took it as you waffling on moving your vote to Verbal, when I was skimming. :)

Interesting. I can't bold from my phone. But if I could I would unvite ape and vote sone one else. Boooooom

You know what else is interesting?  I've been voting you since yesterday and Nolder refuses to acknowledge it.  I was thinking a possible vote blocker but Nolder already gave us all the answers and there doesn't appear to be one.

We need a death..  get someone to L1 and I'll do what I do.

You know what else is interesting?  I've been voting you since yesterday and Nolder refuses to acknowledge it.  I was thinking a possible vote blocker but Nolder already gave us all the answers and there doesn't appear to be one.

I may have missed your vote.

Can you quote it for me?

I may have missed your vote.

Can you quote it for me?

No

Doing whatever it takes to get a death... except whatever it takes. 

******* useless ass flap.

Now you and her have both made "here's why I didn't go there, but some breadcrumbs showing I'm willing to if I have to" distancing remarks about each other. So, there's that.

Yep, breadcrumbs for later.  Not distancing, though.  There is a difference.

Archived