Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught has nothing to do with it. I say it or something like it every game. Nice try, though. 

True, you do reference that every game.  I'll take that part back.  Still, you're making a HUGE stretch.....and people have noticed.

Ok you have a gun but to make things interesting it only has 1 bullet.

Use the code Daykill: [target] to use it.

Edit: btw you don't have to use it today, you can save it if you want. Just to be clear.

Ok so someone is getting shot in the face today.

Not sure who it is yet but if I don't use the shot there's no way I survive the night with no Doc.

Or I could be a team player and not shoot since it would be difficult with a 67% chance I hit town.

Ok so someone is getting shot in the face today.

Not sure who it is yet but if I don't use the shot there's no way I survive the night with no Doc.

Or I could be a team player and not shoot since it would be difficult with a 67% chance I hit town.

If you shoot anything like your favorite QB's throw then I think all is already lost.  Next game,, who's modding?

Lyncher - Bet you haven't seen this role in awhile.

WC: Be the first or last vote on the targets train when they are lynched to win. If you aren't on the train or if you are not first or last you lose and will die shortly after.

So, who has been hovering around waiting to be the hammer vote? Anyone.... anyone.... 

Unvote

Vote Pac

Archived