The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

My whole rationale behind doing that was A -- it clears me, B -- 80 was so obviously scum and I needed to extend the game, and C -- wanted to see how people reacted.

I really feel like Lily is scum.  I really wanted to shoot in a pool of Crush/Ape for the unknown scum last night, but it was too risky of a move.  I miss and games over.  I hit and we're in great shape...but I couldn't take the risk.

My instinct is Crusher and Lily right now, but I'm not positive.

Good shot. He made it blatant while we were waiting. Like he thought the game was over... Ishy acted the same way. I honestly have no idea why people think Ishy's town right now. I'm good with him or Lily - I also don't like the flip/flop Crusher did on CTM at the end there.

He went from "CTM's not doing anything he does as scum" to voting him. I'll see if I can find/bump the posts...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to let y'all know, since it might matter at this point. I'm the doc and I self-protected n1. That could be why the scum got no nk, and Pac may have been capitalizing on that. That could explain why he revealed about the coin with no reason to. I've been toying with this theory all game, but uncertain. Let's see where this goes. 

Vote Pac

Also Leelou made a note of calling 80 a mafia goon..  stands to reason whatever scum is left is rolled up.  Probably a GF which doesn't mean much with Smash being dead but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I don't really remember anyone left asking to be investigated so it's probably a dead end.

Well, this post is absolutely pointless.

The Stupid Ape® votes Polish Power® and 6 minutes later the Worst Mafia Player of All Time® stumbles in and hammers..  That would suggest a certain level of coordination.

and this post just stinks like sh-t.

At that point why would Ape say this?  Why would he be upset about putting someone he thinks is scum at L1?  We've already lost a cop and it stands to reason there is no cop, given the coin is in play.

"a certain level of coordination" == bullsh*t narrative, this is the same way I weave hindsight into guilt when I am scum. 

I wasn't upset. It was just a natural reaction to seeing my vote get ninja'd and having 80 sneak in the hammer. My goal was to work the CTM vs. Ishy thing a bit more.

Craft your narrative however you like though... 

Okay, now that night is over - I had the coin last night. There's zero logic to this stupid point you were trying to make here.

I got it from CTM, I figured he'd have checked you after D1. Because you 2 are gay for each other.

so that's why your pahtna 80 was doing victory laps?  he thought you guys had it in the bag?

Good shot. He made it blatant while we were waiting. Like he thought the game was over... Ishy acted the same way. I honestly have no idea why people think Ishy's town right now. I'm good with him or Lily - I also don't like the flip/flop Crusher did on CTM at the end there.

He went from "CTM's not doing anything he does as scum" to voting him. I'll see if I can find/bump the posts...

:rl: :rl:

I really, REALLY want to say this is you trying to look sloppy to throw me off.  I could see you in the QT talking about doing this intentionally.  I'm trying really hard not to read into it because it's you since we are ALL rusty.  If this was anyone else I'd laugh and clear them as town -- I just give you more credit than that.

Best thing I can do is just laugh and ignore this -- can't let it factor into my feelings on your alignment.  And regardless...I'm still leaning Lily/Crush.

Just want to let y'all know, since it might matter at this point. I'm the doc and I self-protected n1. That could be why the scum got no nk, and Pac may have been capitalizing on that. That could explain why he revealed about the coin with no reason to. I've been toying with this theory all game, but uncertain. Let's see where this goes. 

Vote Pac

LOLLOL

Vote Pac

If you're scum god bless you...  you're stretching the limits of logic to places they've never been.

:rl: :rl:

I really, REALLY want to say this is you trying to look sloppy to throw me off.  I could see you in the QT talking about doing this intentionally.  I'm trying really hard not to read into it because it's you since we are ALL rusty.  If this was anyone else I'd laugh and clear them as town -- I just give you more credit than that.

Best thing I can do is just laugh and ignore this -- can't let it factor into my feelings on your alignment.  And regardless...I'm still leaning Lily/Crush.

I'm over-extended and not getting enough sleep. Sorry, you give me way more credit than I deserve dude.

I almost want to say there's no way Lily posts that as scum.  Which, of course, is a good reason to post it as scum.

She has around 3 posts that should be laminated and shared on the mafia wiki..  completely illogical with no apology.

My favorite is still Day 1 less than 15 hours from deadline..

"yeah so I'm kinda lost so I'm just not gonna vote.  Probably won't be back in time for deadline.  Peace, out".

I'm over-extended and not getting enough sleep. Sorry, you give me way more credit than I deserve dude.

I honestly believe you.  Was just typing a post that you've hit basically every town tell I've ever had on you this game.  The only reason I was even considering you is the "don't let the Ape get you!" angle, which is dumb.

Game wise, this has to be Lily and Crusher.  I still want to look over the vote trains later, but I don't know how I get off those two.

Vote Pac

Not to rag on you too much but you realize YOU just revealed Doc with no reason to?  I revealed like I did because I no longer had the coin!  No one can have it 2 nights in a row.

I honestly believe you.  Was just typing a post that you've hit basically every town tell I've ever had on you this game.  The only reason I was even considering you is the "don't let the Ape get you!" angle, which is dumb.

Game wise, this has to be Lily and Crusher.  I still want to look over the vote trains later, but I don't know how I get off those two.

I'm not sure I want to exonerate the Ape but I'm also not ready to vote.  The answers are there if I want to go re-read this filth but not sure I want to drop an hour or 2 doing so.

Might be Crusher...  but that reveal by Lily is so bizarre..  could be a cockamamie scheme her and 80 cooked up in their chat... 

I'm not sure I want to exonerate the Ape but I'm also not ready to vote.  The answers are there if I want to go re-read this filth but not sure I want to drop an hour or 2 doing so.

Might be Crusher...  but that reveal by Lily is so bizarre..  could be a cockamamie scheme her and 80 cooked up in their chat... 

Okay. Now I'm insulted. Don't believe me, if you must, but don't insult me. lol

It basically plays off of what I said D2 when arguing with you.

The crew finally arrived at Isla de Muerta. Elizabeth knew her rouse was going to be up soon and started to make pleas for her life. Knowing that she would no longer help with ending the curse, Barbossa jumped on the opportunity to get her out of the way. He tied her arms together, held out his sword and made her walk the plank.

Pac, Elizabeth Swann - vanilla townie, is dead. 

After hearing her final pathetic splashes, Barbossa and his pet monkey, Jack, turned on the remaining crew. Captain Jack pulled out a vial of blood and twirled it through his fingers. "Looking for this?" Barbossa sent Jack the monkey to retrieve the vial from the Captain. While Jack and Jack were fighting, Barbossa pulled his gun on Gibbs. Without blinking he shot him. The sound of the shot distracted the good Captain and Jack stole the vial. Once the monkey returned to his owner, Barbossa marooned Captain Jack Sparrow on the same island he did 10 years prior. This time making sure he'd die. 

Lily, Joshamee Gibbs - doc, is dead. 

AVM, Captain Jack Sparrow - juggernaut, is dead. 

Barbossa and his pet monkey sailed off into the sunset, knowing they were free of the curse. 

Ape, Captain Hector Barbossa - bpv, has won. 

Crusher, Jack the pet monkey - framer, has won. 

80, Ragetti - goon, deceased, has won. 

Archived