The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have easily been Town. Vig's have many reasons they would take a shot early, kickstarting the game being just one. And no, this isn't a softclaim, I didn't shoot Jif.

"People at JN have a quick trigger finger"

fml

Get a job you ******* hippy.

:rl:

There are none.

Aw.  Now I feel bad.  Kind of.

Anywho, my "people at JN have a quick trigger finger" was a meta people used at DM a game a played there a little bit back.  They basically listed myself and Ishy as possible shooters (Ishy was a town Vig who shot mid-D1).

The "quick trigger" people playing in this game, IMO, are Ishy, JiF (who obviously it can't be, he's dead -- I'm just stating overall people quick to shoot D1), 80, and Verb.  Ape brings up a good point on framing Crusher, though I question if that much thought would be put into only our second game back.  

My first instinct was Ishy in all honesty, but that's due to recent memory him doing the same thing that just happened.  During that game, he remained rather quiet about it while I ran my mouth about that being a stupid meta for about a week.  The "trust me" post he had earlier ("this is not a soft claim") sticks out horrifically...but he'd have to know that if he ignored it I'd potentially go after him about it later.  Basically, if it's a non-town role Ishy would have to say something here...and I don't think he'd want to attach the attention to himself.  This is more for down the road as we gain more information.

Instinct is honestly 80 or CTM here.  Doesn't necessarily make them town/non-town though.  I'd add to the Ape's point about Crush that Verb is a good set up here too.  He's shot JiF a couple times over the years I think.

I think you need to reread my post. I'm saying we don't need to look for the Daykiller yet.

But I was on 80 before JiF, so your "going for low-hanging fruit" applied regardless of the JiF death.  I simply moved back to my original vote.

That doesn't mean anything.

You might have shot JIF, you might not have. Doesn't matter. The reality is you are going from voting JIF to 80, which is going after 2 of the easiest D1 lynches of all-time. I agree with Nolder.

So?  I happened to vote 2 people that are easy to lynch.  You've vote for how many people thus far today?  About half the game yet?  Completely null tell for D1, especially for me as I don't flip-flop votes much.

That's the only reason I hesitated to go there. Since when do we follow Nolder? But I agree, too.

Vote Verbal

Aaaaand here comes the momentum vote.  Nice.

Totally agree broseph, but why Smash?

Nolder's vote actually had a little logic behind it, Ape getting onboard when he did just seems like his usual D1 beating the grass. That left Lily and Smash as the momentum voters. I'd vote either of them right now.

Verb getting run up to L-2 in three hours stinks. There's scum on that train fo sho.

Unvote. Vote Smash.

It does not stink !

Its called playing the game, Verbal is clearly present so he certainly has his options. Him saying h8u and neg repping me is not doing much for his position now is it ?? yet you decided voting me was a good option ? join my FOS list for your lazy vote rather than paying attention to what Verbal is doing.

Perhaps because he's going off meta from you from like 3 years ago?  lol.

Nah, that meta is still current.  If you guys had speedlynched me, I would have lost my sh*t.

Nolder's vote actually had a little logic behind it, Ape getting onboard when he did just seems like his usual D1 beating the grass. That left Lily and Smash as the momentum voters. I'd vote either of them right now.

Fair enough - I can roll with that.

It does not stink !

Its called playing the game, Verbal is clearly present so he certainly has his options. Him saying h8u and neg repping me is not doing much for his position now is it ?? yet you decided voting me was a good option ? join my FOS list for your lazy vote rather than paying attention to what Verbal is doing.

Holy sh*t did you just use my neg rep and "h8u" as part of an actual case on me?

Damn.

Nah, that meta is still current.  If you guys had speedlynched me, I would have lost my sh*t.

Fair enough - I can roll with that.

Holy sh*t did you just use my neg rep and "h8u" as part of an actual case on me?

Damn.

Actully not at all  I was just pointing out you could have done just a bit more at L-2. I used it more against Ishy

Actully not at all  I was just pointing out you could have done just a bit more at L-2. I used it more against Ishy

I call BS.  You said it "wasn't helping my position" as if neg-repping a post had any relevant game context.

unvote APE since no one wants to see him squirm and fake reveal

Vote Verbal to see him squirm and reveal or just to watch him melt down after a speed lynch.

L-2 Verbal

Eh....don't like

If CTM were the shooter the Ape would have been dead before a single word came out of his fat face.

If CTM were town, yes.  As scum/third party he'd keep the Ape alive.  That was my point with writing all that out about Ishy -- need more information before making assumptions about the shooter.

I thought it was last year we speed lynched Verbal. Gotta admit it was entertaining :)

No.  That's every year.

Oh noez!  I neg-repped him again!  What does this mean?!?!

That Pac is no longer the only person that actually neg reps things?

Archived