The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

But I was on 80 before JiF, so your "going for low-hanging fruit" applied regardless of the JiF death.  I simply moved back to my original vote.

So?  I happened to vote 2 people that are easy to lynch.  You've vote for how many people thus far today?  About half the game yet?  Completely null tell for D1, especially for me as I don't flip-flop votes much.

Aaaaand here comes the momentum vote.  Nice.

No what I said was you were at L-2 and all you could muster was h8u and a neg rep. Its not a case its just your lack of coherent response :)

See my above post, which addressed all of the reason Nolder voted me to begin with (I think).  This was before the "h8u" post I made to you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much what the early game is about no ? In a small game it makes sense . Im all for voting to get reveals on day one because anything else is basically worthless imo

But you're basically running me up because 3 people decided to hop on a train within a short timeframe without real provocation.  Joke phase of D1 had ended - this was SUPA SRS BIZNESS.

Ok, this isn't going well.  Scum prob think I'm roled for not revealing yet - I was hoping for a quiet melting of my train, but I would prob come back to find myself lynched if I don't reveal....

I shot JiF.  I'm the vig.

I shot him for 2 reasons, the first being the most important.

1.  For teh lulz

2.  Because I was inclined to kill him anyway for the above, I thought it worked well for 1 of my 2 suspects - Crusher.  Wanted to see how he responded to his boopsie's death.  I'll admit, mostly #1....but this crossed my mind as I submitted.

Ape touched on this a bit, but with more detail than I was thinking.  I was not trying to get Crusher lynched with a kill on JiF.  I actually think Crusher reacted pretty decent to the kill, so null tell for me.

But still awesome to shoot JiF in the face.

Voting 80 had nothing behind it - just a nice D1 vote as per usual.

Ape seems town so far.  Same with AVM.  And Ishy.

Null on the rest.

FYI, I still have bullets.  Would appreciate some protection tonight, and I promise to shoot intelligently going forward.  That said, I maintain it was intelligent to shoot JiF in the face.  Always will.

Ok, this isn't going well.  Scum prob think I'm roled for not revealing yet - I was hoping for a quiet melting of my train, but I would prob come back to find myself lynched if I don't reveal....

1.  For teh lulz

2.  Because I was inclined to kill him anyway for the above, I thought it worked well for 1 of my 2 suspects - Crusher.  Wanted to see how he responded to his boopsie's death.  I'll admit, mostly #1....but this crossed my mind as I submitted.

Ape touched on this a bit, but with more detail than I was thinking.  I was not trying to get Crusher lynched with a kill on JiF.  I actually think Crusher reacted pretty decent to the kill, so null tell for me.

You are a faggot.

unvote

But I was on 80 before JiF, so your "going for low-hanging fruit" applied regardless of the JiF death.  I simply moved back to my original vote.

Yes, but going BACK to 80 really backs up the case. It moved from a possibility to a probability imo.

People don't often go back to their original (sh*tty) vote on D1...unless they have a reason.

1.  For teh lulz

Why would you shoot Jif when there was no deadline and he was already at least halfway to being lynched? Makes no sense to me.

Nolder's vote actually had a little logic behind it, Ape getting onboard when he did just seems like his usual D1 beating the grass. That left Lily and Smash as the momentum voters. I'd vote either of them right now.

That's better. I was starting to feel unloved. No one has called me scummy yet. Until now. 

The actual odds of him being lynched were slim to none. Almost every vote was for lulz.

Sounds like you're shooting your argument in the foot to me.

You're saying the votes on him were for lulz and he was (supposedly) partially shot for lulz according to Verbal.

So why wouldn't he have been lynched for lulz if that is all true?

Archived