The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had Sambuca in ages.

I just had this funny, but weird thought, it would be ******* amazing if they stuck like you, me, jif, ctm, pac and a couple other of these tards in a house, and then made a tv show of it like real world... and it was just us drinking and be horrible human beings to each other and everyone we come across... like that show Workaholics.

That would be gay.

But ******* hilarious.

Who would be respoisble for feeding me?   Mrs Crusher has a notebook with instructiuons.  Dont let me get hungry, I be klilling ****ers when Im hingry. .

Who would be respoisble for feeding me?   Mrs Crusher has a notebook with instructiuons.  Dont let me get hungry, I be klilling ****ers when Im hingry. .

Oh, I can cook.

I don't need recipes either. I got those food network champion skills.

I'd trade every bottle of captain morgan's and triple sec for a good bourbon or scotch.

Cheap booze makes you a mess... good booze makes your dick strong, so you can **** like a ******* gladiator. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "getting the job done", but I insist you at least consider the choice of quality over quantity my friend. :)

Dont you member be yougn Monkey?  I use to drink MD20/.20 and have sex with bag loadies when I was a lad.

I'd trade every bottle of captain morgan's and triple sec for a good bourbon or scotch.

Cheap booze makes you a mess... good booze makes your dick strong, so you can **** like a ******* gladiator. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "getting the job done", but I insist you at least consider the choice of quality over quantity my friend. :)

Yeah...some day. I had a shot of $200 tequila once and it was excellent even though normally I hate tequila let alone shots of the stuff.

I know quality makes a big difference but right now it's just not in my price range.

Mostly I bought all these different liquors because I like making mixed drinks.

It's like a hobby.

Dont you member be yougn Monkey?  I use to drink MD20/.20 and have sex with bag loadies when I was a lad.

I do.

For some reason, I thought Nolder was close to 30 - which should put him at that "transition to quality alcohol" stage of his life.

Yeah...some day. I had a shot of $200 tequila once and it was excellent even though normally I hate tequila let alone shots of the stuff.

I know quality makes a big difference but right now it's just not in my price range.

Mostly I bought all these different liquors because I like making mixed drinks.

It's like a hobby.

Gotcha... carry on with your bad self then. :)

Wait... you store booze at a friends house? I never even heard of that. I can't remember Nolderp, are you over 21?

Well actually all of it was at his house but I've been bringing it home over time. It's no longer the party house since he has a baby now. :(

And yeah I'll be 24 this summer.

Not recipes fur face. Instructions.  Do you really wanna end up high fouring little Ape-a-rella after she aces a dance recital?

You know that scene when King Kong tears the Trex in half by the mouth... that's what I'd do to you if you tried to eat my little girls finger.

Wow.

I'm actually engaging in this conversation right now.

Alcohol can be awesome.

Well actually all of it was at his house but I've been bringing it home over time. It's no longer the party house since he has a baby now. :(

And yeah I'll be 24 this summer.

Ah, okay... so in about 6-8 years take the advice I posted about the good stuff. LOL

Bitch I don't know where you've been but this game is mine. 

I've already caught Verbal and it's just a matter of time before the other scum present themselves to me.

Are you volunteering?

....the **** are you?! :rl:

New Nolder >>>>> Old Nolder.  And any version of Pac, at that.

So, you all are buying the irresponsible daykill on JIF "for the lulz" and as a means of "getting a read on Crusher" ---- logic plucked by Verb straight from one of my lame-brained "trap" posts?

Thoughtlessly taking the shot, then jumping on the easiest D1 lynch in the game is 3rd party behavior. IMO, nothing about what Verb has done resonates as scum hunting - and you'd think with the responsibility of being a "vig" he'd be putting in work to take an informed shot. Hell, last game he did some extensive bluffing and put out lots of bait, and he was vanilla.

Wanted to see who would respond and how.  The give me protection and I promise I'll do whatever you guys say is a giant WIFOM.  It's not so much that I put Verb doing that as Vig to give scum something to think about as it just doesn't feel right.  That said, he's out in the open right now and I think we could use him -- vig or SK.  

The more I type and think things out, the less I feel good about him.

Blech. 

Next time you are in a liquor store, buy some proper whiskey. If you've only got $20 to spend, then buy a smaller bottle of good liquor. 

My advice: Woodford Reserve, the Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky. I personally like to pour a splash of spring water in my glass, swirl it around to wet the surface, then dump it out... then pour my bourbon. The water helps open the bourbon up a bit, without watering it down like adding a "splash" or "rocks" would do.

Woodford is damn good stuff

I haven't had Sambuca in ages.

I just had this funny, but weird thought, it would be ******* amazing if they stuck like you, me, jif, ctm, pac and a couple other of these tards in a house, and then made a tv show of it like real world... and it was just us drinking and be horrible human beings to each other and everyone we come across... like that show Workaholics.

That would be gay.

But ******* hilarious.

lol

You know that scene when King Kong tears the Trex in half by the mouth... that's what I'd do to you if you tried to eat my little girls finger.

Wow.

Alcohol can be awesome.

More accurate depiction of the battle:

kingkong-marshmallow1-300x210.jpg

I'm sorry, guys. I have no idea where to vote and I won't be around before deadline tomorrow. I could just bury a vote on someone, but I'd rather be honest with you. 

Lost in the Nolder early 20's tequila turmoil talk is this gem of a post.  I don't even know what to say about it.

like seriously.  I've never seen someone throw up their hands, refuse to vote, and cite honesty as the best policy.  One of my favorite mafia posts of all time.

so anyway, yeah..

Nolder is scum.  He's waterbugging the sh*t out of this game.  Silence, to half-hearted participation, to a full out assault on Verb, to chest thumping, to posting pics of his pathetic stash of cheap liquor...  I got this twerp dead to rights. 

Wow.

Alcohol can be awesome.

I was refrring to biting your finger.  I havemt been Trex size since 6th grade

....the **** are you?! :rl:

New Nolder >>>>> Old Nolder.  And any version of Pac, at that.

Wanted to see who would respond and how.  The give me protection and I promise I'll do whatever you guys say is a giant WIFOM.  It's not so much that I put Verb doing that as Vig to give scum something to think about as it just doesn't feel right.  That said, he's out in the open right now and I think we could use him -- vig or SK.  

The more I type and think things out, the less I feel good about him.

Woodford is damn good stuff

lol

Re: Verbal

I don't get the logic of "we can use him". 

By keeping him alive, we force the cop to eventually have to use a viewing on him... and as long as he is taking uninformed shots, he stands to cost us as many as 2 townies per day (based purely on the odds of the game). He also stands to take out power roles, before they can actually help us corral scum.

I dunno... I don't see the logic in keeping him around. Anyone have an angle that I'm not considering?

I thought Nolder was 21/22 tbh.

I know there was some kid that came around a couple years ago that DPR had to send off because he "wasn't old enough" for the game content lol

I believe that kid was 12 and it was for the Jaws game.  I'm glad DPR went Mr. Drummond on him..  How the hell do you play our brand of mafia with a kid who's testes haven't even dropped?

Although we do let Hess play...

so anyway, yeah..

Nolder is scum.  He's waterbugging the sh*t out of this game.  Silence, to half-hearted participation, to a full out assault on Verb, to chest thumping, to posting pics of his pathetic stash of cheap liquor...  I got this twerp dead to rights. 

Sounds more like he is Ape

I believe that kid was 12 and it was for the Jaws game.  I'm glad DPR went Mr. Drummond on him..  How the hell do you play our brand of mafia with a kid who's testes haven't even dropped?

Although we do let Hess play...

^^^^^ Look, Pac is trying his hand at "funny".

By keeping him alive, we force the cop to eventually have to use a viewing on him... and as long as he is taking uninformed shots, he stands to cost us as many as 2 townies per day (based purely on the odds of the game). He also stands to take out power roles, before they can actually help us corral scum.

I dunno... I don't see the logic in keeping him around. Anyone have an angle that I'm not considering?

That's a good enough point -- more so the cop than anything else.  Bigger than the using a viewing issue would be the risk that scum have a watcher.

That said, I considered his "I'll be a good boy" post to mean I'll shoot whoever you want me to.  If that was the case, we could use it as we have in the past with the shots question.

I don't really buy a Vig with unlimited shots in a small game like this, though -- so I do lean SK.

My "angle" is that he's not scum...  but there's a remote possibility he's a SK..  Where's the end game for admitting to killing someone as scum?  I can't wrap my head around that being a viable strategy.

On the other hand, if we see multiple kills there's a slim chance he's a sk trying to make the play of the century.  Even that is stupid..  and he doesn't have the balls to try and pull that off.. or brains.

so anyway, yeah..

so... no thoughts on verb's claim, the way he played before the reveal, the logic of keeping him around? 

I kind of rely on you to vet my thinking... when you are town. 

Also, your game can be summed up as...  half-hearted "I'll get into it later" participation, to full out assault on Nolder, chest thumping, failed attempts at jokes.

So yeah, pretty solid stuff. 

That's a good enough point -- more so the cop than anything else.  Bigger than the using a viewing issue would be the risk that scum have a watcher.

That said, I considered his "I'll be a good boy" post to mean I'll shoot whoever you want me to.  If that was the case, we could use it as we have in the past with the shots question.

I don't really buy a Vig with unlimited shots in a small game like this, though -- so I do lean SK.

Yep.  Your nice.

My "angle" is that he's not scum...  but there's a remote possibility he's a SK..  Where's the end game for admitting to killing someone as scum?  I can't wrap my head around that being a viable strategy.

On the other hand, if we see multiple kills there's a slim chance he's a sk trying to make the play of the century.  Even that is stupid..  and he doesn't have the balls to try and pull that off.. or brains.

Im noever playing sober with you again.  Tha little bit of nautious Im get every time you post has completely vanishe.

Archived