The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

Good lord Ape and Pac are still  terrible at this game

Why lynch the 1 guy who has painted himself into a corner, who we all can agree is most likely not scum...,

whether he is town or Sk he will help us thin out the herd and has agreed to let us call our shot, it's like an extra lynch!. 

At some point scum is likely going to want to take him out as he posses a threat to them either way, and if they do, great, if they don't we can lynch later and will have no problem getting the votes 

I vote he shoots Ape or Pac and we lynch Ishy who seems to be mia

btw.. I am in an offsite meeting today till 2pm and will have extremel limited access. I leave at about 10am and won't be voting for verbal. I will put my vote on the biggest train before I leave

I'd considered this point of view but his early day assassination of JiF just didn't make sense as a vig. 

Verbal is pretty much a pansy.  He's overly cautious when given town power roles and prefers playing them with a slow burn as opposed to shooting up the town "for the lol's". 

While using a SK sounds fun, there is a small mafia team out there that could try and sway public sentiment as well. 

And if he's telling the truth and is just a trigger happy vig?  Well then he deserves to die for his stupidity. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already said.

Even if Verbal agrees to shoot who we ask him to shoot, we still don't know who is who amongst the targets - and with us "aiming" Verbal it becomes subject to scum influencing who we target with his shot. This is a small game, in a larger game (20+ people) I'd be more inclined to agree with you - because there would be more vanilla players, less risk of screwing ourselves by doubling down on day deaths. This is a smaller game, I just think it's a case of kill what is most likely a non-town player, and rely on our lynches to do our work.

Lynching 1 person per day extends the game (because people die slower), which means the cop will get more views too. 

Slow and steady wins the race, imo. 

Your idiotic "shoot Pac or Ape next" direction is noted, and irresponsible along the lines that I'm getting at.

I like the way I said it better.

Who cares, he can be vetted and as long as he continues to shoot anti town agents (ape next please verb), he is helping

This is stupid, imo.

So basically we tell him to shoot people, and if they end up being town - we do what? Lynch verbal?

With the odds favoriting us being wrong the first time we tell him who to shoot... all I'm advocating is cutting to the chase, and removing the bullsh*t which is voting for who verbal should kill... then voting for a lynch from the game.

Think about the carnage too... 2 votes and 2 deaths per day afford scum the ability to cut this down from a 12 people to start to potentially 7 people before N2 begins. Assuming Verb is SK or Vig, and scum can shoot at night (nobody seems to be considering scum might be able to shoot during the day).

D1 - 2 deaths

N1 - assume 1 death

D2 - 2 deaths

12 - 6 = 7 players

12 player game, with what looks like an SK, probably a 3 person scum team? So after they NK on N2, they probably win.

I like the fact that we're both saying it at least... while CTM is arguing for the illogical path.

yes, lawn care experts and professional doodlers are well known for their expertise in logic..

Slow and steady is for Verbals.. We need dead bodies, mostly yours

yes, lawn care experts and professional doodlers are well known for their expertise in logic..

Slow and steady is for Verbals.. We need dead bodies, mostly yours

lol

your schmuckiness seems to be back to 100%

did you re-marry?

imo, whether SK or Vig.. scum is very happy with the verbal lynch... 

I'm being honest here... I don't get your logic on this AT ALL. Look at the numbers... there was nothing wrong with playing this conservatively for the town.

Wait... Unless you are scum and putting on an exhibition in mock outrage - to punctuation some sort of "CTM was looking at this like a townie" thing - which would explain you ignoring my and Pac's logic on it.

Much confusion set upon the group after JiF was shot in the face. Everyone cheered, but also felt there was a threat to the town. Verbal eventually came forward after getting pressure. "I'm the BAMF, and I shot JiF. In the face. You're welcome." He even offered to let everyone pick his shots after showing off his nice shiny gun. Slowly, people started looking for other targets, but in the end, the shiny gun drew them back in. Verbal stepped up to his fate knowing he was the best pirate hunter the British Royal Navy ever had. 

Verbal, Commodore James Norrington - town vig, is dead.

It is now night, get in your NA's asap.  

I'm being honest here... I don't get your logic on this AT ALL. Look at the numbers... there was nothing wrong with playing this conservatively for the town.

Wait... Unless you are scum and putting on an exhibition in mock outrage - to punctuation some sort of "CTM was looking at this like a townie" thing - which would explain you ignoring my and Pac's logic on it.

Is scum happy right now?

Ask yourself why

He's showing the polish in him this morning.

He's advocating mass casualties in a game with 12, now 10 players.  I'm putting him on ignore until lunch.

Much confusion set upon the group after JiF was shot in the face. Everyone cheered, but also felt there was a threat to the town. Verbal eventually came forward after getting pressure. "I'm the BAMF, and I shot JiF. In the face. You're welcome." He even offered to let everyone pick his shots after showing off his nice shiny gun. Slowly, people started looking for other targets, but in the end, the shiny gun drew them back in. Verbal stepped up to his fate knowing he was the best pirate hunter the British Royal Navy ever had. 

Verbal, Commodore James Norrington - town vig, is dead.

It is now night, get in your NA's asap.  

Hahahah.. ape and pac.. worst players ever.... just terrible

He's showing the polish in him this morning.

He's advocating mass casualties in a game with 12, now 11 players.  I'm putting him on ignore until lunch.

NO, i was advocating leaving the known entity alive, and acknowledging that while we knew he wasn't scum, there was a chance he was town.

And he was.

You suck

Is scum happy right now?

Ask yourself why

Isn't scum always happy if one of them isn't dying? I looked at that as moot. 

When I looked at the numbers... My take on the situations was remove the additional kill, because we were opening it up to the majority to dictate how it was used. My assumption was that scum would welcome the chance to double-up on town kills for the first day or so.

NO, i was advocating leaving the known entity alive, and acknowledging that while we knew he wasn't scum, there was a chance he was town.

And he was.

You suck

Leave the unknown entity alive to potentially wreak havoc on the town.  Great plan polish power.

And he was.

You suck

Dude.

If we lynched someone else, it would have 1.) risked outing cop or doc, 2.) dictated that verbal would probably be cop viewed on N1, 3.) opened up the game to 2 daykills per cycle... which would have meant something like this...

D1 - 2 townies dead (10 players)

N1 - 1 townie dead, cop view Verbal (9 players)

D2 - 2 townies potentially dead (7 players)

N2 - 1 townie dead (6 players - and no viewings that are going to help anyone)

I get the whole "scum is happy" way you are looking at it, but I still think eliminating the possibility that verbal was SK, and removing an aspect to the game that would give scum a free run at a quick win was more important.

You don't like it, oh well. I've been "wrong" before. I feel like I gave this appropriate thought, people didn't need to follow my logic.

Dude.

If we lynched someone else, it would have 1.) risked outing cop or doc, 2.) dictated that verbal would probably be cop viewed on N1, 3.) opened up the game to 2 daykills per cycle... which would have meant something like this...

I get the whole "scum is happy" way you are looking at it, but I still think eliminating the possibility that verbal was SK, and removing an aspect to the game that would give scum a free run at a quick win was more important.

You don't like it, oh well. I've been "wrong" before. I feel like I gave this appropriate thought, people didn't need to follow my logic.

Shut up.

Dude.

I'm sure scum lapped up your logic

Archived