The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

verbal being outed is fine.. I hope he drops his gun and shoots himself in his anus tonight though.......  unfortunately however, in his case, this is unlikely to be a fatal wound, but i digress..

To me Lily's vote was the most obviously scummy, but she always pings me. The brain dead ape building cases of someone shooting that jack ass jif early day 1 is stupid too. If i was more involved early, I'd have baited him, but now the twit verbal is sucking up to ape's insecure wittle ego indicating he was on to something.. they are both disgusting, for more reasons then their play thus far.

For now, I'd like to prod el turd gigante into slovenly like action.

unvote vote Pac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So?  I happened to vote 2 people that are easy to lynch.  You've vote for how many people thus far today?  About half the game yet?  Completely null tell for D1, especially for me as I don't flip-flop votes much.

This is a completely irrelevant defense.

Verb getting run up to L-2 in three hours stinks. There's scum on that train fo sho.

Unvote. Vote Smash.

^^^ This might be the scummiest post of the game. *real talk*

This mofo is going to have us witchhunting from the train of someone whose alignment we don't have. Scum-*******-tastic town-influencing statement, imo.

Ok, this isn't going well.  Scum prob think I'm roled for not revealing yet - I was hoping for a quiet melting of my train, but I would prob come back to find myself lynched if I don't reveal....

I shot JiF.  I'm the vig.

I shot him for 2 reasons, the first being the most important.

1.  For teh lulz

2.  Because I was inclined to kill him anyway for the above, I thought it worked well for 1 of my 2 suspects - Crusher.  Wanted to see how he responded to his boopsie's death.  I'll admit, mostly #1....but this crossed my mind as I submitted.

Ape touched on this a bit, but with more detail than I was thinking.  I was not trying to get Crusher lynched with a kill on JiF.  I actually think Crusher reacted pretty decent to the kill, so null tell for me.

But still awesome to shoot JiF in the face.

Though, I feel like nothing about this makes you town. Your actions were not pro-town. You don't vig kill someone just to get a read on someone else less than 10 pages into the game... whether you want to chalk it up as for the lulz or not. 

The way I perceive this is: you took an irresponsible shot on JIF, knowing you could shrug it off with meta, and stupid me I gave you even more logic to steal as your bullsh*t rationale, then after you got 1 easy death in JIF, you diverted to the easiest D1 lynch of all time: 80.

In other words... your early agenda seems to be playing for a death toll, regardless of scum hunting or alignments. 

I don't think I'll unvote you just yet.

My top 2: Verbal, Ishy 

verbal being outed is fine.. I hope he drops his gun and shoots himself in his anus tonight though.......  unfortunately however, in his case, this is unlikely to be a fatal wound, but i digress..

To me Lily's vote was the most obviously scummy, but she always pings me. The brain dead ape building cases of someone shooting that jack ass jif early day 1 is stupid too. If i was more involved early, I'd have baited him, but now the twit verbal is sucking up to ape's insecure wittle ego indicating he was on to something.. they are both disgusting, for more reasons then their play thus far.

For now, I'd like to prod el turd gigante into slovenly like action.

unvote vote Pac

Ironic you talk about "baiting" me, when referencing one of my signature "here you go scum, follow the ape's contrived logic" bait tactics. 

So smart this one.

Plus Pac did something last game that reminds me of what he is doing this game.  The day kill just pinged me. 

That's called winning, fatso.

Unless you think I would actually be scared as scum to play on day 1.  Which has happened like never in 5 years or however long I've played this dumb game.

So far you look clean but Nolder is teh scumzor.

Ironic you talk about "baiting" me, when referencing one of my signature "here you go scum, follow the ape's contrived logic" bait tactics. 

So smart this one.

cool your jets, spazegrity.  I'm here now and should make short work of this.

cool your jets, spazegrity.  I'm here now and should make short work of this.

I've already got it figured out. When you catch up, come find me on the beach... bring a round of tequlia shots and Dos Equis for me and the girls. Also a banana dacquiri for that Ape-obsessed fagola Glen. 

So, you all are buying the irresponsible daykill on JIF "for the lulz" and as a means of "getting a read on Crusher" ---- logic plucked by Verb straight from one of my lame-brained "trap" posts?

Thoughtlessly taking the shot, then jumping on the easiest D1 lynch in the game is 3rd party behavior. IMO, nothing about what Verb has done resonates as scum hunting - and you'd think with the responsibility of being a "vig" he'd be putting in work to take an informed shot. Hell, last game he did some extensive bluffing and put out lots of bait, and he was vanilla.

So, you all are buying the irresponsible daykill on JIF "for the lulz" and as a means of "getting a read on Crusher" ---- logic plucked by Verb straight from one of my lame-brained "trap" posts?

Thoughtlessly taking the shot, then jumping on the easiest D1 lynch in the game is 3rd party behavior. IMO, nothing about what Verb has done resonates as scum hunting - and you'd think with the responsibility of being a "vig" he'd be putting in work to take an informed shot. Hell, last game he did some extensive bluffing and put out lots of bait, and he was vanilla.

Im pretty ******* painfree right now and I agree.  Verbal is a faggot lets kill him.  He is probably a sk.  He is too dumb to have shots.

vote verb the fagola

I went for drinks tonight with my business partner and his girlfriend with the nicest set of fake titties I have seen in a very long time. She talked about them like a proud parent after an adoption. She was very proud and I was very happy for her.

Drinks? Fake jugs? A girl proud of them?

Pics or lies.

Eh? No I've been sober for like 3 weeks now.

Speaking of which I might have a few sips of Southern Comfort later.

Blech. 

Next time you are in a liquor store, buy some proper whiskey. If you've only got $20 to spend, then buy a smaller bottle of good liquor. 

My advice: Woodford Reserve, the Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky. I personally like to pour a splash of spring water in my glass, swirl it around to wet the surface, then dump it out... then pour my bourbon. The water helps open the bourbon up a bit, without watering it down like adding a "splash" or "rocks" would do.

Im pretty ******* painfree right now and I agree.  Verbal is a faggot lets kill him.  He is probably a sk.  He is too dumb to have shots.

vote verb the fagola

I've had a handful of Smuttynose Finestkind IPA's tonight... I wish it was towards the goal of getting pain free... but really my goal is sleeping for 3+ hours in a row. LOL

I've had a handful of Smuttynose Finestkind IPA's tonight... I wish it was towards the goal of getting pain free... but really my goal is sleeping for 3+ hours in a row. LOL

I drank some Makers Mark and Sambuca.  I love you so much right now.  Mrs Crusher is giving Little Sal a buzz cut and the sound is making me horhny.

Blech. 

Next time you are in a liquor store, buy some proper whiskey. If you've only got $20 to spend, then buy a smaller bottle of good liquor. 

My advice: Woodford Reserve, the Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky. I personally like to pour a splash of spring water in my glass, swirl it around to wet the surface, then dump it out... then pour my bourbon. The water helps open the bourbon up a bit, without watering it down like adding a "splash" or "rocks" would do.

I've got seven bottles of booze at home and at least four or five at a friends house. Plenty to keep me occupied for a good long while. It may not be the best of drinks but each and every one of them will get the job done if given the chance. I don't have the money to chase after fancy stuff at the moment.

zL4MZnA.jpg

I drank some Makers Mark and Sambuca.  I love you so much right now.  Mrs Crusher is giving Little Sal a buzz cut and the sound is making me horhny.

I haven't had Sambuca in ages.

I just had this funny, but weird thought, it would be ******* amazing if they stuck like you, me, jif, ctm, pac and a couple other of these tards in a house, and then made a tv show of it like real world... and it was just us drinking and be horrible human beings to each other and everyone we come across... like that show Workaholics.

That would be gay.

But ******* hilarious.

I've got seven bottles of booze at home and at least four or five at a friends house. Plenty to keep me occupied for a good long while. It may not be the best of drinks but each and every one of them will get the job done if given the chance. I don't have the money to chase after fancy stuff at the moment.

zL4MZnA.jpg

I'd trade every bottle of captain morgan's and triple sec for a good bourbon or scotch.

Cheap booze makes you a mess... good booze makes your dick strong, so you can **** like a ******* gladiator. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "getting the job done", but I insist you at least consider the choice of quality over quantity my friend. :)

Archived