Graham gets Non-Exclusive tag. 2 #1's & he's ours....

eboozer

Patronization is not necessary.

This is the second time you've used a form of the word patronize in response to one of my posts responding to you. I don't think you know what it means.

Well, the jury is still out on Geno, you forgot Powell, Kerley, Keller, Cotchery, I'm going to list Ivory, all above average players; and when you add the "especially" modifier, it doesn't magically release you from ownership of a complete generalization.

Didn't he say Superstar? NOT above average, and those guys are above average? Maybe Kerley, maybe. the other so called above average players for some reason were mostly let go. The Jets are that flush with talent on offense that they can let Above average talent walk?

Didn't he say Superstar? NOT above average, and those guys are above average? Maybe Kerley, maybe. the other so called above average players for some reason were mostly let go. The Jets are that flush with talent on offense that they can let Above average talent walk?

He said we never draft superstar talent. Our defense continually produces superstar talent. I'm not sure what you mean where we are letting anyone on offense walk. Tannenbaum is gone, Idzik hasn't cut anyone on offense yet.

I would definitely give up 2 1st round picks for Graham if the proposition didn't also include giving him a monster contract. Conversely, I would absolutely be willing to give him a huge contract if it didn't include the 2 1sts. But 2 1sts plus that contract is just too much.

JoeWillie78, you truly don't know how ignorant some of these people are until you read some of their posts. Let's just hope the GM is not as ignorant.

I actually trust Idzik. Even though he drafted Geno, he knows bad QB play when he see's it. He will bring in real competition for Geno. Trust me.

I would definitely give up 2 1st round picks for Graham if the proposition didn't also include giving him a monster contract. Conversely, I would absolutely be willing to give him a huge contract if it didn't include the 2 1sts. But 2 1sts plus that contract is just too much.

woopsmeant to rep u but i agree

Archived