Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because we're not up against a deadline?  Why the rush?

I'm not in a rush, I'm curious why you've built a train on Crusher while he wasn't around only to back off at L-1. 

Kind of implies you didn't actually care all that much about what he has to say. In fact it looks more like you're jumping ship after blowing a hole in it to avoid the fallout.

What exactly do you think Crusher is going to say that's going to sway you one way or another?

I'm not in a rush, I'm curious why you've built a train on Crusher while he wasn't around only to back off at L-1. 

Kind of implies you didn't actually care all that much about what he has to say. In fact it looks more like you're jumping ship after blowing a hole in it to avoid the fallout.

What exactly do you think Crusher is going to say that's going to sway you one way or another?

I'm trying to avoid a swift hammer vote.  Typically we run people up to L-2 here and then ask for a reveal, if you haven't noticed.  I still think he's scum but I'd like to see what he has to say first. 

Thought L-2 was pretty standard spot for guys to get a chance to role claim or say their peace. Unless a deadline is close then just lynch a bitch

I'm trying to avoid a swift hammer vote.  Typically we run people up to L-2 here and then ask for a reveal, if you haven't noticed.  I still think he's scum but I'd like to see what he has to say first. 

Nah that's weak sauce. If you wanted to see what Crusher would say you could have just chilled until he got on, instead you ran him up.

If you think he's scum you wouldn't care what he claimed because you wouldn't believe it.

So what are you really doing? Power role hunting? 

Jack comin' from behind with the weak defend.

It's not weak if it has precedence. I haven't played in a year and it still seams the case.

That's why I didn't run a speed lynch on 80. And I agree to crushers scummy behavior. That's why my vote is still there.

Nah that's weak sauce. If you wanted to see what Crusher would say you could have just chilled until he got on, instead you ran him up.

If you think he's scum you wouldn't care what he claimed because you wouldn't believe it.

So what are you really doing? Power role hunting? 

I ran him up because I think he's scum.  We stopped at L-2, as is customary on JN.  A vote was placed by the new guy to put him at L-1, in danger of a blind hammer.  So I unvoted.  This is standard stuff, Nolder.

I ran him up because I think he's scum. We stopped at L-2, as is customary on JN unless your name is Verbal. A vote was placed by the new guy to put him at L-1, in danger of a blind hammer. So I unvoted. This is standard stuff, Nolder.

Fixed

As I recall Nolder, everyone stopped at L-2 on me.  Then I b*tch-slapped Verbal.  So there's a good reason for why we don't typically blind speedlynch here.

kq779Sz.gif

You realize you just completely contradicted yourself right?

Everyone stopped at L-2 on you...so you could blind shot Verbal.

This is of course ignoring all the previous times we've ever blind lynched anyone in the first place.

kq779Sz.gif

You realize you just completely contradicted yourself right?

Everyone stopped at L-2 on you...so you could blind shot Verbal.

This is of course ignoring all the previous times we've ever blind lynched anyone in the first place.

I shot Verbal for the lulz.  He flipped scum.  You're welcome. 

I ran him up because I think he's scum.  We stopped at L-2, as is customary on JN.  A vote was placed by the new guy to put him at L-1, in danger of a blind hammer.  So I unvoted.  This is standard stuff, Nolder.

Ok let's break this down.

I ran him up because I think he's scum.

If you think he's scum why do you care what he claims?

Anything he claims will be a lie right? In fact if he claims a power role you're actually putting that power role (if we have it) on the spot by either forcing them to counter claim or let Crusher walk free for the time being.

We stopped at L-2, as is customary on JN.

Except that it's not.

We blind lynch people all the time for lulz and you and Verbal just proved that in the past couple games.

A vote was placed by the new guy to put him at L-1, in danger of a blind hammer.

You knew that could be a danger from the moment you ran him up.

So why run him up in the first place if you weren't willing to accept that risk?

This is standard stuff, Nolder.

This is scum stuff, 80.

I shot Verbal for the lulz.  He flipped scum.  You're welcome.

Exactly. Which blows your "it's customary to wait and let people claim" BS out of the water.

You shot your own argument in the foot. Or the face. IDK where did you shoot Verbal?

Archived