Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

Never in a million years am I scum. Are you scum? 

I am town.

And you haven't done 1 thing in this game resembling actual game play.  You voted 80, jumped to Crusher without explanation, jumped when he got to close to being lynched, and are now planting your disgusting vote on a typically easy lynch in myself.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am town.

And you haven't done 1 thing in this game resembling actual game play.  You voted 80, jumped to Crusher without explanation, jumped when he got to close to being lynched, and are now planting your disgusting vote on a typically easy lynch in myself.

If I could vote you twice I would. 

@ ape. Still good placeholder until something else shakes out it if his reasoning isn't satisfactory them it's a solid vote based on his actions.

I'm all down for an Ishy lynch. He's jumped up to defend 80 at the slightest pushing. I think it'll give us good info to go on. And I'm also in agreement that smash has been quiet.

Pac is looking for fleshed out D1 page 20 cases, looking for reasons for the Crusher train when it was as obvious as day given 80's train and contradicted himself on the same page with JiF. Let's kill him. 

You were always a mediocre player but it appears you've regressed.  If you're town I suggest you take a breather and let me handle this for awhile.

I'm not seeing the case on Ishy. Is it just because he's quiet? Or something more? He has defeated me as scum, and I wouldn't mind voting him if I saw half a reason. (Yes, women hold grudges. At least this one does.)

I'm not seeing the case on Ishy. Is it just because he's quiet? Or something more? He has defeated me as scum, and I wouldn't mind voting him if I saw half a reason. (Yes, women hold grudges. At least this one does.)

Why are you defending a guy with 2 votes still early in day 1? If this post was made by anyone but Lilly, it would earn my vote. 

Oh yea, what was the details of that role again?

I can't totally remember except I was near impossible to kill. Obvious mechanics were different, everyone had spears whatnot but just saying, obviously he either wants to be lynched or can't. My guess on his bitchfit w 80 is he can kill too or something and he just wants to make a mockery of it. Or he was doing his trap thing. Could be a tree stump type role as Alien too. Or not.

He revealed, and will post later as he said. There's a handful of us here that'll know almost immediately if he's town. In the meantime, keeping 6 votes tied up on a guy that has already revealed and isn't going to post anytime soon is stupid.

Vote Ishy

With the collection of stupid signed up for this game, it'll be too easy for guys like Ishy and Smash to go unnoticed for the first couple days.

I apologize for not getting a masters in knuckle dragging.

Vote Count

Crusher (4) - Smash, Jack, Nol, 80

Ishy (2) - Ape, Green

Pac (2) - Lily, Hess

JiF (1) - AVM

Jack (1) - Crusher

Smash (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - CTM

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Wait, I'm not???? weird

Vote CTM

Archived