Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after reading this mess I got this.  80 voted me cause I was 5th on his train and then I moved my vote to Jack.

I moved my vote to Jack because 80 shot Verb killing scum.  Nicely done for a twat.

Jack said a few cheesey things that grabbed my attention plus he is back and both of those so I voted him.

Of all the people that jumped my train because of 80 Smash sticks out to me.  Pac qoute what he said something like he is going with 80 because 80 has a hot hand.  Nice crap reason giving yourself an 80 at 80's expense whehn I flipped town.

so...

unvote

vote smash

I am town.

And you haven't done 1 thing in this game resembling actual game play.  You voted 80, jumped to Crusher without explanation, jumped when he got to close to being lynched, and are now planting your disgusting vote on a typically easy lynch in myself.

Is ... is that... is that flailing I see?

@ ape. Still good placeholder until something else shakes out it if his reasoning isn't satisfactory them it's a solid vote based on his actions.

I'm all down for an Ishy lynch. He's jumped up to defend 80 at the slightest pushing. I think it'll give us good info to go on. And I'm also in agreement that smash has been quiet.

WTF are you talking about? You suggested I leave Crusher at L2, he already revealed... and won't be online until later. It's a STUPID ******* placeholder, not a good one. How is anything else going to "shake out" if you keep 6 votes on one person who already revealed?

Is ... is that... is that flailing I see?

WTF are you talking about? You suggested I leave Crusher at L2, he already revealed... and won't be online until later. It's a STUPID ******* placeholder, not a good one. How is anything else going to "shake out" if you keep 6 votes on one person who already revealed?

Jack is rusty or slightly more retarded than before he left.   Let's kill Smash. 

I'm not seeing the case on Ishy. Is it just because he's quiet? Or something more? He has defeated me as scum, and I wouldn't mind voting him if I saw half a reason. (Yes, women hold grudges. At least this one does.)

There is no case, I just voted him to get him active. Ping.

Why are you defending a guy with 2 votes still early in day 1? If this post was made by anyone but Lilly, it would earn my vote. 

A couple games ago, she was this obvious as scum. Long time ago, you and her were on the same scum team and you said something just like this when you were scum mates with her - it got both of you caught.

The "lily is always scummy" meta is irrelevant. There's some really basic sh*t you can almost always catch her on when she is scum, just give it some time... but don't dismiss her if she's pinging you, that'd be stupid.

He revealed vanilla townie. It's like you revealing your homo tendencies. It's not shocking enough to change anything.

His play was scummy and succinct. His claim was safest claim for scum to make since he doesn't have to worry about a counter.

Other things can shake out from other people not crusher douche cadet and if no one is more scummy then him then if he's telling the truth we lose a vanilla. Not the worst day one considering 80 shot scum.

I so however agree with the train on Ishy, and that's why my vote is there.

Anyone claiming I've been quiet is either lying brazenly or stupider than pigeon sh*t on a pump handle. If you wanna vote me, then vote me, but don't make sh*t up.

I voted you because you are quiet IN EVERY GAME.

No lies, you just happen to be one of the 3 lowest activity players playing in all the games lately. Thus, I cast a "pressure the low activity people early" vote on you. 

I like that it cut so deep though that you would got to the length of accusing people of lying about it.

A couple games ago, she was this obvious as scum. Long time ago, you and her were on the same scum team and you said something just like this when you were scum mates with her - it got both of you caught.

The "lily is always scummy" meta is irrelevant. There's some really basic sh*t you can almost always catch her on when she is scum, just give it some time... but don't dismiss her if she's pinging you, that'd be stupid.

Ape I posts a case against Ishy and I've also prodded him a few times. I'm pretty sure that's what was being referenced as you said, you didn't really make a case, just basically said he's laying low and letting us go crazy.

@ Doc: Don't protect me tonight. I'm reduced to vanilla town. Let scum come at me tonight. Come at me bro and see what happens.

80 also soft claimed a bomb/watcher role in his post telling the doc not to protect him

Wut?

That's not even remotely true.

Still waiting to hear back

Also. I pressured 80 three different times and look who ran to his rescue

He took out scum. I'm calling it a win. Was it smart? Maybe not, but results are all that matters.

So if he took out a power role we should of speed lynched him? Seems counter productive if he is as he claims.

Are you seriously claiming he's scum....and he shot his own teammate? Or a Cop with a killing ability?

First you throw out the possibility that he's the Cop, then in the next paragraph you say that he's earned an investigation.....from the Cop. Just throwing ideas around and seeing what will stick?

That seems odd when I was just questioning his line of logic. If 80 was my top suspect I'd attack him relentlessly

And I didn't suggest monkey I asked why you didn't leave him at L-2. I didn't say you should of.

He revealed vanilla townie. It's like you revealing your homo tendencies. It's not shocking enough to change anything.

His play was scummy and succinct. His claim was safest claim for scum to make since he doesn't have to worry about a counter.

Other things can shake out from other people not crusher douche cadet and if no one is more scummy then him then if he's telling the truth we lose a vanilla. Not the worst day one considering 80 shot scum.

Listen to this narrative... his play was scummy? He barely did anything and had a legit RL reason. 

Stop saying his claim of vanilla was safest scum fake claim, we know. This isn't DM, the people here know what they are doing. You may have forgotten. I dunno... 

I'm not leaving it up to anyone else to shake things out for me. I'll do it on my own.

I think they coorperation can recruit...and guess who they recruited? 

duh

he needs to die

or me

When was he recruited? You jumped on it right off the bat and there was no scene.

Heh, JIF probably recruited 80 and then immediately tried to bus him. GENIUS!

Meh, she was pinging me 2 games ago when she was the doctor and I didn't jump at it, and last game as town. I must of missed the obvious scum game. Hard to read someone who pings every single game regardless of her alignment, but I imagine when she is scum.. it's rather obvious

So after reading this mess I got this.  80 voted me cause I was 5th on his train and then I moved my vote to Jack.

I moved my vote to Jack because 80 shot Verb killing scum.  Nicely done for a twat.

Jack said a few cheesey things that grabbed my attention plus he is back and both of those so I voted him.

Of all the people that jumped my train because of 80 Smash sticks out to me.  Pac qoute what he said something like he is going with 80 because 80 has a hot hand.  Nice crap reason giving yourself an 80 at 80's expense whehn I flipped town.

so...

unvote

vote smash

Agree.

Jack is rusty or slightly more retarded than before he left.   Let's kill Smash. 

Retarded and scum are not mutually exclusive.

Also I'll stop saying scum claiming vanilla is safe. When you prove to me it's not

I didn't say it was not. I said stop saying it... it's ******* common knowledge you redundant buffoon.

Meh, she was pinging me 2 games ago when she was the doctor and I didn't jump at it, and last game as town. I must of missed the obvious scum game. Hard to read someone who pings every single game regardless of her alignment, but I imagine when she is scum.. it's rather obvious

Tends to be, for me.

I can only reveal the role Im given. 

My play was first day hijinks.  Pumped 80 up to 5 for laughs but also interested to see if anyonje would have jumped behind me and put him at L2.

Welcome back Jack.

@ Doc:  Don't protect me tonight.  I'm reduced to vanilla town.  Let scum come at me tonight.  Come at me bro and see what happens.

80 also soft claimed a bomb/watcher role in his post telling the doc not to protect him

You keep bumping 80's nonsense about tonight. Why?

ape vs jack should be awesome sauce... getcha popcorn

I've gone as far down that path as I'm willing to. 

I'm so over-booked at work right now it's insane, I am barely getting to spend time with the baby on week nights. I only able to post in a cluster right now because I'm taking a poo at home. 

Last game reminded me that I have to dial back and de-prioritize this sh*t.

@CTM Read further down. Ishy said it wasn't remotely true. And it is. Just bumping so he'll respond. He's already looked over it twice.

And I bumped that time cause ape said what, when I changed my vote. Just making it readily available

Archived