Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been 57 years since Ripley barely escaped the aliens on the planet LV-426. To her horror, she is being sent back to the planet to see why Earth has lost contact with their terraforming colony on LV-426. This time, she is going back heavily armed. 

Rules

Normal rules. 

(For the new guy) 

1. No quoting your role PM or any discussions with the mod. You may paraphrase and lie. 

2. Please bold your votes and unvotes

3. Deadlines as needed. 

4. No talking outside of the game thread, unless you have been provided with a QT. 

5. Hammer game - means once you get to the required amount a lynch will be achieved. 

6. Once you are dead, you may post, but no game related content. 

...I think that is all

Players

1. Crushlove

2. AwesomeVM

3. Bleedgreen314

4. Verbal <3 - a member of the Weyland corporation, killed D1

5. Nolderp

6. 80

7. JiF

8. CTM

9. Jack D

10. Ishy

11, Ape

12. Hess

13. Pac 

14. Lily

15. Smash 

I'm on my cell phone. Can someone quite the OP I wanna check something

Here you go.... don't brake your brain coming up with the next bit of sh*t logic.

JIF on a serious note, if you are telling us 80 lied - tell us what aspect he's lying about at least. 

Like, are you saying he didn't actually shoot verb?

yes, they both seem to have more information then the rest of us. Dualing Jesters?

OP puts it like humans vs. Aliens.

I am not super familiar with the movie so I don't really know what or who the weyland corp is.

The only clue we have that verb was scum is the mod writing it in red. She never once said verb was scum

I am not super familiar with the movie so I don't really know what or who the weyland corp is.

The only clue we have that verb was scum is the mod writing it in red. She never once said verb was scum

I would hope that this wasn't lost on anyone, and that you are predictably the last to notice.

But, thank you.

yes, they both seem to have more information then the rest of us. Dualing Jesters?

Rather than wild suggestions - I'd rather they clear it up for us. JIF has the opportunity to do so, but it's waning. 

bastard mod check

He's a disgusting pig who needs to die. 

You really are dancing with the wrong guy here... I'm not fishing for anymore info than what is necessary to make a decision based on more than "trust me".

wtf? Do you live in the Amazon or something?

You really are dancing with the wrong guy here... I'm not fishing for anymore info than what is necessary to make a decision based on more than "trust me".

Oh, I'm so scared of the Ape...big tough guy.  Lets lynch 80, you pussy

I didn't see you jumping around saying anything about it :tongue:

Nobody danced around saying anything about it. Some things are better left unsaid, how shush... squibbling over your dumb play will detract from what's important here.

Oh, I'm so scared of the Ape...big tough guy.  Lets lynch 80, you pussy

Taunts of me being "tough". Oh no. How can I come back from that?

Help the town or die. I ended you last game. I am more than happy to end you this game too... nobody here will require much convincing to snuff you idiocy out.

Archived