Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

Jack, you've been away, so I'll explain for you. 80 and Verbal have this thing where they kill each other at the first opportunity. It doesn't mean 80 knew he was scum. It just means 80's being 80. Of course, this doesn't mean 80 isn't scum. He still could be, but that wasn't a scum tell. 

Right now, JiF is standing out to me the most. His refusal to answer Ape's question is intriguing.

Unvote

Vote JiF 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah so JiF clearly has a dumb death wish.  Not really interested in indulging his sadistic fantasies.

thinking about how a Jester would incorporate into Aliens but not seeing it..

Also think there just might be multiple factions with a possible cult aspect..  Not sure what they're called but remember the little sucker things that look like a pussy with tentacles?  They attach themselves to a host and impregnate them with Alien babies.  That would be super cool if Leelou worked out a game mechanic to make that happen..  Not sure she has the mod chops for that though.

I said.

Only way someone would shoot that fast at someone is if they were sure of the person they were shootings alignment.

Since I doubt there is a cop with a day investigation and a one shot vig kill then the simplest explanation is 80 knew verb was scum cause they are teammates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

yeah so JiF clearly has a dumb death wish.  Not really interested in indulging his sadistic fantasies.

thinking about how a Jester would incorporate into Aliens but not seeing it..

Also think there just might be multiple factions with a possible cult aspect..  Not sure what they're called but remember the little sucker things that look like a pussy with tentacles?  They attach themselves to a host and impregnate them with Alien babies.  That would be super cool if Leelou worked out a game mechanic to make that happen..  Not sure she has the mod chops for that though.

Facehuggers

This possibility makes a little bit of blood flow to the tip of your penis.  Admit it.

I'm not sure what that disgusting phrase is supposed to mean but I think it would be cool if that's what you're trying to say..

but again that takes a big brain and some creativity to make happen.  I wouldn't necessarily call those Leelous strong points.

I'm not sure what that disgusting phrase is supposed to mean but I think it would be cool if that's what you're trying to say..

but again that takes a big brain and some creativity to make happen.  I wouldn't necessarily call those Leelous strong points.

Dean's list, painter and going back to school for biotechnology. 

That was pretty damn outstanding.  LOL  The hugger shot the hockey player in the face. 

unvote vote Jack

I missed this before.

Am I reading this out of context or what? Why is he calling 80 a hugger? As in Facehugger?

Or is that referring to something else? Does 80 give good hugs?

You need a new name? I'm pretty good at coming up with alternative names for people... let's see, how about we call you "sh*tcanfullofjizz" for short?

on my re-read came across this post.

just want to point out awful this joke was..  almost on par with Just In Fudge.

Archived