If Revis Signs W/ Pats

MatthewPLP

People went nuts when they drafted Richardson, and they didn't care. That's no argument.

They took Milliner ahead of Richardson because they had hm rated higher than Richardson. That was their pick. And if they had Revis in the last year of his deal, it was still a position of need, too.

C'mon.  D line was a huge need!

Revis is NOW a FA. He has been officially released by TB, so now ANY team can sign him to what THEY consider a fair contract. I would love to get Revis back at 9-mil per year on a four year deal. I doubt if he would sign unless no one else offers more. It will come down to the Jets and Pats for his services.

Revis is NOW a FA. He has been officially released by TB, so now ANY team can sign him to what THEY consider a fair contract. I would love to get Revis back at 9-mil per year on a four year deal. I doubt if he would sign unless no one else offers more. It will come down to the Jets and Pats for his services.

He's the best CB in the NFL pay the man.

Any team who thinks they can win will try and sign him.  The Saints and Broncos weren't rich with cap space, but somehow signed some of the top Free agents.      So the Pats, 49ers,  and any other team who thinks they can pay him and make it work under the cap will do it.    ANybody who thinks they can be cheap will be laughed at.  It is Revis.

belicheat likes to draft cheap corners every year

don't see revis going there

raiders

Belichick found out that he could use some decent corners with Talib the last couple of years.  I'd imagine that Revis is a bit pricey for them, but I'm sure he would prefer to replace Talib with Revis than the 2014 version fo Ras-I Dowling. 

Belichick found out that he could use some decent corners with Talib the last couple of years.  I'd imagine that Revis is a bit pricey for them, but I'm sure he would prefer to replace Talib with Revis than the 2014 version fo Ras-I Dowling

Isn't that the bad guy from Batman Begins?

Did I use that joke already once? 

If that Pats get Revis for a 5th round pick....

How would you view the trade Idzik made last year?

The same? Bad move? Good move?

I view it as the best move that could possibly be made. Darrelle Revis would have been a FA right now if he played for us last year. We would have had no Sheldon Richardson or a 4th round pick this year. 

We got that for a Revis with a torn up knee. Idzik got more than what people thought he should have as well. While us fans were looking for two #1's, insiders knew it wasnt happening especially with him being a free agent in 2014 and the possibility of him not being the same after the injury. Idzik getting a high 1st rounder and possible 3rd (which is now a 4th) was a damn good move. 

To add, if the Jets resign Revis, that move could actually go down as legendary for the Jets. 

If that Pats get Revis for a 5th round pick....

How would you view the trade Idzik made last year?

The same? Bad move? Good move?

Excellent move. Why? Cuz Revis would've been a FA this year and like u already know, would've lost him for a 3rd round pick. In this case, we get a 1st and a 4th.

(f*ck u Tampa for releasing Revis one hour before the deadline.)

Archived