Now I'm startin' to get pissed!!

eboozer

Cranky old man BG

There's a new BG in town over there, if you haven't heard.  He posts one liner's and lynches the Ape every chance he gets.  Basically he's CTM minus the binary code and Phish concerts.

Don't be silly, disliking people doesn't make me cranky.  I only hate out of love.

I hadn't known that about the "other one", but recently kind of figured as much given some of his interactions with you bunch of turds over on this side as well.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be silly, disliking people doesn't make me cranky.  I only hate out of love.

I hadn't known that about the "other one", but recently kind of figured as much given some of his interactions with you bunch of turds over on this side as well.

BG v BG at this years Wrestlemafia FTW

There are no cliques here. Everyone disgusts everyone else. We just scan each other's posts for ammunition to use in the event of forward aggression.

I love being a jets fan. We hate each other but heaven help the female pats fan who talks sh*t. We forget our differences and beat her ass

Yeah, he spent his first game on a scum team with CTM and Smash - he only learned one thing: troll Ape

Dont let T0m fool you...one right turn, a stop light, pass the Lilac Fair and he's on your doorstep.

Been meaning to ask: have you guys spotted a Malaysian airliner parked down there in Jacksonville? Everyone's looking for it, but we can't get anybody to go there to check.

It's always a treat when you've got whiners who are also so self-obsessed that they feel the need to create brand new threads dedicated to just their own personal whining about the same exact topics which already fill the board.  Good times.

You know, I've been sittin' here reading you guys go on and on and on for the past 30 or so posts, and think about how I'm the self-obsessed guy it kind of makes me laugh.

Maybe it was wrong of me to start a thread to vent, but how is that different from you guys taking over a thread and just continually post these corny, self- important, nonsensical blurbs.

Anybody who disagrees with you is a douche.... that's how I'm reading it.

Now go ahead and spend 10 posts or so rippin' me a new one, 'cause theirs no way you guys have any issues.

You know, I've been sittin' here reading you guys go on and on and on for the past 30 or so posts, and think about how I'm the self-obsessed guy it kind of makes me laugh.

Maybe it was wrong of me to start a thread to vent, but how is that different from you guys taking over a thread and just continually post these corny, self- important, nonsensical blurbs.

Now go ahead and spend 10 posts or so rippin' me a new one, 'cause theirs no way you guys have any issues.

Don't let them rattle you. They're belligerent, but they're harmless. You be you.

Maybe it was wrong of me to start a thread to vent, but how is that different from you guys taking over a thread and just continually post these corny, self- important, nonsensical blurbs.

Exception: Watch out for Vicious89x. He does cross-fit.

Maybe it was wrong of me to start a thread to vent, but how is that different from you guys taking over a thread and just continually post these corny, self- important, nonsensical blurbs.

It looks to me like this thread is still perfectly on track.  It was created with the sole intent of putting your whining on display, you of course started it with a post chock full of whining, and you are still currently whining.  Not much has really changed.  We're just doing our best to help you out by giving you some more things to keep incessantly whining about.  You're welcome.

Oh, and by the way, I'm pretty sure you don't know what "self-important" actually means.  Or "theirs" for that matter.  (See?  Now I've given you more to whine about, but that's just the nice kind of guy that I am.)

It looks to me like this thread is still perfectly on track.  It was created with the sole intent of putting your whining on display, you of course started it with a post chock full of whining, and you are still currently whining.  Not much has really changed.  We're just doing our best to help you out by giving you some more things to keep incessantly whining about.  You're welcome.

Oh, and by the way, I'm pretty sure you don't know what "self-important" actually means.  Or "theirs" for that matter. .  (See?  Now I've given you more to whine about, but that's just the nicekind of guy that I am.) :spin:

Archived