Giants Sign DRC

brian101193

Cap hell so never sign another FA worth a sh** again..sounds legit.

Last time I checked, the Jets had effectively used this free agency period to solve ALL of their problems, with the minor exceptions of: backup QB, TE #1, WR #2, LG, RG, OLB, FS, SS, CB #1 or 2 and RB. Other than those exceptions, we have fixed ALL of our problems in this free agency period. Be patient and stop whining.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I checked, the Jets had effectively used this free agency period to solve ALL of their problems, with the minor exceptions of: backup QB, TE #1, WR #2, LG, RG, OLB, FS, SS, CB #1 or 2 and RB. Other than those exceptions, we have fixed ALL of our problems in this free agency period. Be patient and stop whining.

There were no #1 TEs on the open market.

Decker is probably the #2 WR, they will most likely will be drafting a potential #1 WR this may. Unless you forgot the draft is part of the off-season.

Winters is and was always going to be our starting LG next year. 

You yourself admitted there were only two good OGs on the market, thus, we'll probably resign Colon.

FSs were all expensive targets and as many have mentioned, a position that doesn't get much priority on our defense. 

SS is going to be played by Antonio Allen. That was never going to be different. 

CB #1 is Milliner, CB #2 is still up for grabs.

Is your plan to complain about positions on our team that are already filled? Christ, at least wait until after the draft for some of these.

I need some of those too!

wtf, is Idzik just sitting at home on facebook playing candy crush!? F me!

In his defense, it's pretty addictive.  You start and then suddenly you look at the clock and wonder, have I been playing this game for 12 days straight with no food or water or sleep? 

That's happened to everyone else, right? 

In his defense, it's pretty addictive.  You start and then suddenly you look at the clock and wonder, have I been playing this game for 12 days straight with no food or water or sleep? 

That's happened to everyone else, right? 

LoL I know, thats what gave me the idea, I made fun of all my friends and family for playing it all the time and then one day I gave in and tried it. Now I can't stop. :\

Archived