Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

I'm not overly concerned about activity levels. Day started this afternoon and people seem to be in holding patterns. When I asked Dan to play she said she would only be available at night. I suspect we'll get back into it soon enough.

If not we'll call it a game and I'll announce a winner I deem worthy.

Fine but I'll be at Dan levels next couple of days. FYI mafia populous. This was my post whore day for the week.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is AVM, you'd think as an uncountered doc he'd have assumed more town leadership. He's playing like he does when he's scum with me, just trying not to eff up.

There was a wink wink nod nod exchange between him and Dan the ither day.

Dan, avm, lily and wombat seems like a reasonable meta to constitute conversions. Dan and wombat original. Avm recruited. Then lily, since there's a lot of <3 between dan, avm, lily on a regular basis.

Crusher/ace reveal stinks.

CTM has turned into a double talking illogical mess. Not quite the robo doosh we know him to be as town.

We can point at who's scummy all day. And I agree with most of the people you mentioned, Ape.

Problem is how to spot the CL (I feel like in Ripley's believe it or not and I'm asking how to spot the NOT! lol).

Can we agree that Ape is prolly not the CL? None of us is going to forget that he might have been converted. But finding converted players is for after we bag the CL.

CTM has turned into a double talking illogical mess. Not quite the robo doosh we know him to be as town.

Do you think he's been acting this way from the get go or just started to from a certain point in the game?

Also, what do you make of Hallia now that she claimed?

Do you think he's been acting this way from the get go or just started to from a certain point in the game?

I'm illogical cause he claimed he had a shot on day 4 and no magically doesn't????? Why would he have lied about it on day 2?

Last night I just figures you would. Didn't care. Today I'm telling you to do it. Make what you wNt of it. But I think Ace is CL and needs to die.

LOL First of all, you can shove your suggestions up your bum.

And secondly, if I were you.... (heaven forbid!).... and I cared about catching the baddies and I knew I am a townie,  then I wouldn't be trying to motivate the cop to waste a viewing on me.

LOL First of all, you can shove your suggestions up your bum.

And secondly, if I were you.... (heaven forbid!).... and I cared about catching the baddies and I knew I am a townie, then I wouldn't be trying to motivate the cop to waste a viewing on me.

vetting town is just as good at this point, especially w Ace's reveal. But do what you want.

@Hess

So you think Ace is the CL. Yet even in the previous day you made a comment to stir me towards viewing you.... why not try to stir me towards viewing the person you think is CL? :tongue:   fishy.

It started when Wombat got lynched, and after the conversion got squeezed in before the hammer. Since then, he's basically vomiting bullsh*t in hopes that the only thing people hear are "ape was converted". One thing you can usually rely on CTM for is logic, and he has made a bunch of illogical points, many of which are double-talk, where it's used as an accusation on me, but ignored when other people do it. For instance, I haven't had pressure = I was converted. How about Lily, she wasn't pressured... oh look, she was a wolf!!! How about AVM? He hasn't been pressured since before the conversions? Oh, Lily and AVM are pals too? So the logic he applied to forming the conclusion that I'm converted was applied unilaterally, because he ignored all the low-pressure people since the other conversion.

I also don't buy the whole "town already lost" mock outrage from him, of all people.

My take is that he and Wombat got what they needed out of me, and as soon as Wombat couldn't chide me to stay on Dan and I flipped to Wombat, he rolled out the hindsight and narrative to make me a patsy, or easy lynch. Maybe not today, as he's pretending to look for the cult leader, but tomorrow possibly for the game winning mislynch, sure I'd be the easiest lynch to sell out of everyone left.

I'm illogical cause he claimed he had a shot on day 4 and no magically doesn't????? Why would he have lied about it on day 2?

No, no, no... you don't get to pretend like this is what I'm referring to. Filthy ******* liar.

@Hess

So you think Ace is the CL. Yet even in the previous day you made a comment to stir me towards viewing you.... why not try to stir me towards viewing the person you think is CL? :tongue: fishy.

I didn't stir you. I made a statment you'd prob inv me since your vote was on me all say. Like I said, do what you want. You keep saying I'm scummy so I said it jest to just do it. And at this point I'm almost more happy to just be right than win. Also inv me proves Ace is full of sh*t.

Hasn't he lied in previous games for stupid reasons?

Well always stupid, but usually he had a stupid plan. Not lying just to lie

It is quite common for vanilla townies here to try and draw a NK. I bluffed scum, what I said, really had zero consequence for town. I don't lie where it's detrimental to the town. Spin away pig ****er... spin away.

Where is AVM, you'd think as an uncountered doc he'd have assumed more town leadership. He's playing like he does when he's scum with me, just trying not to eff up.

There was a wink wink nod nod exchange between him and Dan the ither day.

Dan, avm, lily and wombat seems like a reasonable meta to constitute conversions. Dan and wombat original. Avm recruited. Then lily, since there's a lot of <3 between dan, avm, lily on a regular basis.

Crusher/ace reveal stinks.

Here.

You mean when she asked if I was going to vote her, I said "no." and she magically hasn't found me scummy since? 

---a.  Yeah, I'd feel that way too.

---b.  Yeah, I noticed that she hasn't as much as mentioned me since then

I'd been thinking your "AVM is converted" at nights followed by looking elsewhere was your usual take pressure off yourself (and off of me as well).  Still feels like you're just nudging me for activity more than anything else, and noted.

I was kind of taken back that CTM instantly knew I had been that role (though not really after Ace's explanation) in a Pac game, tbh.  I remember it because...well because I blew the role.  Not exactly a very memorable one otherwise though and it's a couple of years back.

Agreed, but I really don't know what to decide about the two of you.

It started when Wombat got lynched, and after the conversion got squeezed in before the hammer. Since then, he's basically vomiting bullsh*t in hopes that the only thing people hear are "ape was converted". One thing you can usually rely on CTM for is logic, and he has made a bunch of illogical points, many of which are double-talk, where it's used as an accusation on me, but ignored when other people do it. For instance, I haven't had pressure = I was converted. How about Lily, she wasn't pressured... oh look, she was a wolf!!! How about AVM? He hasn't been pressured since before the conversions? Oh, Lily and AVM are pals too? So the logic he applied to forming the conclusion that I'm converted was applied unilaterally, because he ignored all the low-pressure people since the other conversion.

I also don't buy the whole "town already lost" mock outrage from him, of all people.

My take is that he and Wombat got what they needed out of me, and as soon as Wombat couldn't chide me to stay on Dan and I flipped to Wombat, he rolled out the hindsight and narrative to make me a patsy, or easy lynch. Maybe not today, as he's pretending to look for the cult leader, but tomorrow possibly for the game winning mislynch, sure I'd be the easiest lynch to sell out of everyone left.

1 -- depends on your definition of pressure.  After my reveal I haven't gotten a single vote nor have I been a serious candidate for lynching -- I think you, CTM, and Dan up until the point I said I wasn't voting her, were the only ones to genuinely be suspicious.

2 -- agreed on the bold

Here.

You mean when she asked if I was going to vote her, I said "no." and she magically hasn't found me scummy since? 

---a.  Yeah, I'd feel that way too.

---b.  Yeah, I noticed that she hasn't as much as mentioned me since then

I'd been thinking your "AVM is converted" at nights followed by looking elsewhere was your usual take pressure off yourself (and off of me as well).  Still feels like you're just nudging me for activity more than anything else, and noted.

I was kind of taken back that CTM instantly knew I had been that role (though not really after Ace's explanation) in a Pac game, tbh.  I remember it because...well because I blew the role.  Not exactly a very memorable one otherwise though and it's a couple of years back.

Agreed, but I really don't know what to decide about the two of you.

Yes. That is the interaction from Dan and you I meant.

I've said you were likely converted during both night and day phase. Not sure what you are talking about. Noted how immediately CTM remembered you having that role before, not sure what to make of it, people remember details from past games better than I do.

It's not a choice between CTM and I. We are hunting for the CL. Even CTM will admit there is zero chance that I am the CL.

In my opinion, either CTM or Hallia stalled that Wombat lynch to get the conversion done. Period. So, it's one of them OR it's Ace, under the very premise that CTM mentioned about waiting for him to show up. Sometimes the best bullsh*t you can spin as scum, is rooted in what's really going on in their QT.

1 -- depends on your definition of pressure.  After my reveal I haven't gotten a single vote nor have I been a serious candidate for lynching -- I think you, CTM, and Dan up until the point I said I wasn't voting her, were the only ones to genuinely be suspicious.

2 -- agreed on the bold

I'm pretty sure that is everyone's definition of no pressure.

1 -- depends on your definition of pressure. After my reveal I haven't gotten a single vote nor have I been a serious candidate for lynching -- I think you, CTM, and Dan up until the point I said I wasn't voting her, were the only ones to genuinely be suspicious.

2 -- agreed on the bold

What's your character again?

Awesome. Wombat flipped Wolf and the train on Dan had 4 voters EOD. Pretty sure there is 1 other anti-town player on that train. 1 of Ape/CTM/Hess was trying to avoid the WWW wagon and off Dan. This doesn't necessarily clear Dan, but it's unlikely he is allied with any of those 3 players. Doubt Dan is a wolf, possibly scum still though. 

Lets get the party started. 

vote Ape

Well, this post makes me feel like you're probably not the CL. Still think you're scum, though. ;)

Well, this post makes me feel like you're probably not the CL. Still think you're scum, though. ;)

I especially like how he called you "he", really sells the whole "we aren't on the same team" angle.

I'm pretty sure that is everyone's definition of no pressure.

lulz BS.  Please stop convincing me you were converted yesterday.

I think Dan is the lynch, tbh.  CTM's reaction to Verb's LD on JVoR isn't what I'd expect from cult there -- if he's cult he was converted yesterday, IMO**.  How you're overlooking that interaction is beyond me and I'm pretty damn sure you were converted.

**Yeah.  We all know CTM is good and capable of making great plays -- but IF CTM was the CL (and knew he had another conversion coming the next day) you can't convince me he would have tried to stall our JVoR like that.

Archived