Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My best best for not town are Smash, Hallia and Dan.  I just dont get how nobody wants to kill Smash, who is Cujo, the rabid dog who tried to murder his entire family.  Dont really care what Nyn's results were, just makes zero sense for Cujo to be town aligned.  Like zero.  lulza.

Hallia - No offense, but the lack of knowledge around the role just stinks.  You'd think you'd want to know a little bit more...then willing to use the 1 time power to "vet" herself, is disgusting.

Ace's reveal is very convenient and not a traditional role we see here. I could totally see that used at DM and he busted out it here since it kind of fits in with some of the wild reveals we're seeing.

CTM vs. Ape - I've got a town on town vibe from it...but I'll be honest, when these two go at it like this, it's hard to tell. I always get a weird feeling they're working together...but killing CTM gives us some insight on Hess, if we're to believe Ace's role but can we afford it?

Hess - been on my radar but has a powerful role and one that would be pretty damn useful for the town moving forward. 

Nyn - just dont think her results are good...not sure where I see her in the grand scheme of things.  Could be a recruit.  Doubt scum.

I'm null on AVM and Verb.

My gut says Smash, Hallia and Dan are not town and I'm going to go with my instincts.  Since nobody is interested in Smash or Dan.

Vote Hallia

You should've tried to NK me last night again smashhole, why didn't you?

I told you I had 1 kill so I could not take a shot at you  there probably was no shot at you . First you make a crappy half claim then you claim to get  shot at and ask me why I did not try to shoot you as well ? Really ?

How old are children when they start trying to game the parents with the crying? Sound like toddler but is it infants? We just confirmed yesterday that my wife is seven weeks.... We've barely told anyone but super close family IRL

Oh, awesome news - congrats!

My best best for not town are Smash, Hallia and Dan.  I just dont get how nobody wants to kill Smash, who is Cujo, the rabid dog who tried to murder his entire family.  Dont really care what Nyn's results were, just makes zero sense for Cujo to be town aligned.  Like zero.  lulza.

Hallia - No offense, but the lack of knowledge around the role just stinks.  You'd think you'd want to know a little bit more...then willing to use the 1 time power to "vet" herself, is disgusting.

Ace's reveal is very convenient and not a traditional role we see here. I could totally see that used at DM and he busted out it here since it kind of fits in with some of the wild reveals we're seeing.

CTM vs. Ape - I've got a town on town vibe from it...but I'll be honest, when these two go at it like this, it's hard to tell. I always get a weird feeling they're working together...but killing CTM gives us some insight on Hess, if we're to believe Ace's role but can we afford it?

Hess - been on my radar but has a powerful role and one that would be pretty damn useful for the town moving forward. 

Nyn - just dont think her results are good...not sure where I see her in the grand scheme of things.  Could be a recruit.  Doubt scum.

My gut says Smash, Hallia and Dan are not town and I'm going to go with my instincts.  Since nobody is interested in Smash or Dan.

Vote Hallia

you are an Idiot ...and probably the worst scum hunter ever

Where is AVM, you'd think as an uncountered doc he'd have assumed more town leadership. He's playing like he does when he's scum with me, just trying not to eff up.

I thought this too, and read back a bit.  Why didn't AVM have anything to say when the Cop died?  Nobody knew AVM was "Doc" at this point....so he should have been protecting the revealed Cop, no?

Leo, ninja turtles

Now I remember what had be shaky on AVM - this character.  Leonardo is the leader of the ninja turtles.....in no way does he makes sense as a Doc.  Not even if you know nothing about the turtles, and especially not if you did even a little research about it.

This reveal is bullsh*t.

BUT.....I think it means AVM is mafia, and not cult.

@mafia - you might want to consider revealing to the town at this point.  The odds are probably low that you'll win, but the cult is probably close to winning anyway, so you likely have a better chance at beating town than you do at beating town AND cult.

Think about it.  We need a cult lynch today.

My best guess for a lynch would be Ace.  Crusher is a prime candidate for conversion, if he isn't the CL.  I highly doubt Smash or CTM are the CL.  Recruited?  Who knows, but I want to lynch the CL today, not a recruit.

Also, I agree with the rest of you that Dan's reveal sucked as well.  Seems like scum are doing very poorly in the reveal department this game.

Hallia seems willing to prove her claim today - I think we should let her.  Might lose the ability, but it confirms her as not CL, which is more important.

@mafia - you might want to consider revealing to the town at this point.  The odds are probably low that you'll win, but the cult is probably close to winning anyway, so you likely have a better chance at beating town than you do at beating town AND cult.

Think about it.  We need a cult lynch today.

My best guess for a lynch would be Ace.  Crusher is a prime candidate for conversion, if he isn't the CL.  I highly doubt Smash or CTM are the CL.  Recruited?  Who knows, but I want to lynch the CL today, not a recruit.

Crusher leaving the game as CL, is just as likely as Song leaving the game as CL. IMO

Your poorly used Lie Detector could have been just as much a bullsh*t reveal. You could have bussed Wombat.

Crusher leaving the game as CL, is just as likely as Song leaving the game as CL. IMO

Your poorly used Lie Detector could have been just as much a bullsh*t reveal. You could have bussed Wombat.

is this the point where you turn on me?

Also, I agree with the rest of you that Dan's reveal sucked as well.  Seems like scum are doing very poorly in the reveal department this game.

Hallia seems willing to prove her claim today - I think we should let her.  Might lose the ability, but it confirms her as not CL, which is more important.

Only makes sense to let Hallia prove her ability by using it on someone else. Not herself. So, we should be running up someone we think is anti-town, because in the event that Hallia is lying, we will kill anti-town and learn that she's lying all at once.

I almost ****ed up the LD use......but who was lynched?  And who was right?

EAD.

Yeah, he was scum - BUT the way you used the LD to get him lynched was soooo poorly done, that it reeked like you wanted to actually give yourself room to hedge in he ended up in fact flipping town. No experienced player as a townie uses the LD on a vague statement. The statement you used it on, allowed you to call him a liar to get him lynched - but left room for you to backpedal in case he did flip town. 

Also, your absolute sureness on Wombat stink, stank, stunk... me thinks you are CL and the 1-time LD was an almost brilliant false reveal that would buy you the town positive vibes you would need to evade attention the rest of the way.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

Also, this is not a misdirection trap... I've just been thinking about how easy the scum deaths have come this game (except to me LOL) and how the CL probably wouldn't be any of the people we've isolated in the overall narrative right now. I'm guessing it's got to be someone on the periphery.

This is a smash scum tell btw.

I think we can all agree he is not town. I just don't know that he is the converter. Unless my theory about the converter also having the option to infect with rabies from early in the game was actually accurate, and Cujo was just a safe-claim Pac provided, or that Smash's dumb brains came up with on his own. I dunno.

Vote Hallia

Lulz...no one?

I thought this too, and read back a bit.  Why didn't AVM have anything to say when the Cop died?  Nobody knew AVM was "Doc" at this point....so he should have been protecting the revealed Cop, no?

Now I remember what had be shaky on AVM - this character.  Leonardo is the leader of the ninja turtles.....in no way does he makes sense as a Doc.  Not even if you know nothing about the turtles, and especially not if you did even a little research about it.

This reveal is bullsh*t.

BUT.....I think it means AVM is mafia, and not cult.

Lmao....I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that this was a trap but apparently not.  Weak.

Really...it makes no sense to be a doc?  The ninja turtles protect the innocent at night in the shadows.  That doesn't sound like a doc to you? lol

Also, this is not a misdirection trap... I've just been thinking about how easy the scum deaths have come this game (except to me LOL) and how the CL probably wouldn't be any of the people we've isolated in the overall narrative right now. I'm guessing it's got to be someone on the periphery.

If it's someone outside of the list we discussed last night (Ace, Dan, Hallia I think is what we got down to) my money would be on Hess not Verb.  And I'm pretty solid on Hess being town...reveal was rock solid and he's been genuinely frustrated with activity levels most of the game

Only makes sense to let Hallia prove her ability by using it on someone else. Not herself. So, we should be running up someone we think is anti-town, because in the event that Hallia is lying, we will kill anti-town and learn that she's lying all at once.

Actually, I agree with this.

is this the point where you turn on me?

Yeah, he was scum - BUT the way you used the LD to get him lynched was soooo poorly done, that it reeked like you wanted to actually give yourself room to hedge in he ended up in fact flipping town. No experienced player as a townie uses the LD on a vague statement. The statement you used it on, allowed you to call him a liar to get him lynched - but left room for you to backpedal in case he did flip town. 

Also, your absolute sureness on Wombat stink, stank, stunk... me thinks you are CL and the 1-time LD was an almost brilliant false reveal that would buy you the town positive vibes you would need to evade attention the rest of the way.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  I love being right.

I almost ****ed up the LD role.  Not on purpose - experienced players make mistakes, too.  I made what could have been a HUGE one, but recovered and got him lynched.  So I was still right, even though I used the role poorly.  I haven't used a LD role in years.

So this vote is just dumb.

Lulz...no one?

Lmao....I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that this was a trap but apparently not.  Weak.

Really...it makes no sense to be a doc?  The ninja turtles protect the innocent at night in the shadows.  That doesn't sound like a doc to you? lol

Really?  That's your defense?  Every single good guy in the history of ever protects 'at night from the shadows' - it is the typical hero/vigilante persona.  Do we want to make a list of good guys that do this?  LOL.  Still makes your claim bullsh*t.  Donatello would have fooled me, but not Leonardo.

So no, it doesn't sound like a Doc to me.

Really?  That's your defense?  Every single good guy in the history of ever protects 'at night from the shadows' - it is the typical hero/vigilante persona.  Do we want to make a list of good guys that do this?  LOL.  Still makes your claim bullsh*t.  Donatello would have fooled me, but not Leonardo.

So no, it doesn't sound like a Doc to me.

Srsly?

I can't even deal with you right now.  This is an all new level of stupid.

I'm not sure that would confirm her as not CL.. Why couldn't the CL have 2 powers?

I'm not sure that would confirm her as not CL.. Why couldn't the CL have 2 powers?

True, and lynch pardon does make sense.....but it would be on herself most likely.  This is why the Ape's idea of running somebody else up and then testing Hallia this way is better.

If the CL, she prob can't pardon another player.

And by doing so we lose a lynch today. Brilliant plan!  My money is on her bluffing this claim but I don't agree with your stance at all.

This reveal is bullsh*t.

>.>

This sounds nothing like you.

Archived