Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone catch me up please. I'm too tired to read tonight. Lol.

You were at L2, 5 votes. Nobody new cased you, they all just got behind my case. Verbal was pushing Wombat's lynch, he was at 3 votes concurrently.

I commented on how there was a lot of "get behind the ape". Wombat chided me into not second-guessing my case on you, so I moved my vote to Wombat. So did JIF. He got to L2 and then CTM said "wait for him to reveal" and Hallia agreed. Wombat gave a horrible reveal. Nobody believed it. I think he got put to L1, then.... voting got paused so that a conversion could take place, then voting re-opened and he was hammered.

CTM immediately changed his tune on me - and accused me of being converted because I was "not pressured all game", and I pointed out that there are a number of people that have not been pressured all game, or since the first conversion, that he didn't seem to apply the same logic to. I connected him to Wombat. He started in on some mock outrage about how town is losing, and is trying to troll me off into game irrelevant arguing like he usually does as scum.

Hess revealed bite proof. 

You actually should read it. Sorry.

Someone catch me up please. I'm too tired to read tonight. Lol.

CTM and Ape together would be the worst company any single person could be stuck with.  It could literally be used by the government as a cruel torture tactic to get terrorists to talk.  Like water boarding.

CTM and Ape together would be the worst company any single person could be stuck with.  It could literally be used by the government as a cruel torture tactic to get terrorists to talk.  Like water boarding.

He wants my butthole. Badly. I'm sorry you all have to endure this from him. 

Other than Verbal's case on Wombat and Smash's case on you, I have been the vocal leader in almost every run up... but you know that already. 

Take this mock outrage and trolling cocktail and shove it up your ass. 

I was pushing hard for both WWW and CTM but yeah you were the vocal leader. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else actually plays these games or if we all just exist in your head.

You were at L2, 5 votes. Nobody new cased you, they all just got behind my case. Verbal was pushing Wombat's lynch, he was at 3 votes concurrently.

I commented on how there was a lot of "get behind the ape". Wombat chided me into not second-guessing my case on you, so I moved my vote to Wombat. So did JIF. He got to L2 and then CTM said "wait for him to reveal" and Hallia agreed. Wombat gave a horrible reveal. Nobody believed it. I think he got put to L1, then.... voting got paused so that a conversion could take place, then voting re-opened and he was hammered.

CTM immediately changed his tune on me - and accused me of being converted because I was "not pressured all game", and I pointed out that there are a number of people that have not been pressured all game, or since the first conversion, that he didn't seem to apply the same logic to. I connected him to Wombat. He started in on some mock outrage about how town is losing, and is trying to troll me off into game irrelevant arguing like he usually does as scum.

Hess revealed bite proof. 

You actually should read it. Sorry.

Thank you for the recap. I really, really appreciate it. <3

Finally... 

The missed killl last night was against me. I had a vest that I didn't mention in my reveal (also why I didn't freak out about JVOR's lie in his reveal, as I said, I do it too)

I strongly suspect Smash is the one who attempted to kill me, and now thinks I am cult leader which is why I didn't die.

I can assure you he is wrong.

your suspicion is wrong I had ONE kill attempt and it was initiated during the day and carried out at night. Trust me If I did have a kill your ass would have been dead 20 pages ago.

I was pushing hard for both WWW and CTM but yeah you were the vocal leader. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else actually plays these games or if we all just exist in your head.

Careful, you are infringing on small ego territory. :P

Thank you for the recap. I really, really appreciate it. <3

I'm sure you honestly and sincerely had no idea what all transpired. 

:sign0103:    

Copernicus believed in a heliocentric solar system, the catholic church believed in geocentric, both were wrong as we actually live in an apeocentric universe

Careful, you are infringing on small ego territory. :tongue:

I'm sure you honestly and sincerely had no idea what all transpired. 

:sign0103:    

Lol my cultmates did their best, but it was hard for me to follow in the QT.

This was so worth not being able to sleep <3

I am attempting to cure him of a severe case of megalomania, thus far I have failed

So, here's we we think we are

Solidly not Cult Leader:

AVM - Doc

Ape - Day vig of some sort, insecure like bitch of all sorts

Verbal - Lie Detector

Claimed but unsure if lying about CL

Nyn: Second Cop

Hess: Bite proof

CTM: Bullet proof (Bp is vetted)

Smash: Rabid biter, evil name, likely scum, unlikely CL imo

Unknown

Dan

Hallia

Crusher/Ace

I must have missed how you got vetted.  Someone admitted shooting you?

There wa a failed NK, it was made clear in Pac's scene. I am saying it was me who was the attempt. Nobody countered. 

Just like nobody countered AVM as the doc, or Ape as Rocky

There wa a failed NK, it was made clear in Pac's scene. I am saying it was me who was the attempt. Nobody countered. 

Just like nobody countered AVM as the doc, or Ape as Rocky

Not countered and full on vetted are a little bit different.  No?

Not countered and full on vetted are a little bit different.  No?

Seems like a silly thing not to counter, and I know for a fact that I am telling the truth so yes, I am vetted.

gfy fagus

Note:

Something was brought to my attention that I neglected to mention.  To be honest I don't know that it's much of a factor at this point but in the interests of being thorough on N1 (Night that BeeGee died) there was a failed attempt to attack a player.  Kind of stupid to write a scene for it now but it would have been something along the lines of an evil force looking to take someone out but not being able to find the potential victim.

Again...  It may or may not be a factor moving forward but I always note failed attempts so there you go.

It could have been a vest, doc protection, role block, or something else.  At this point the attacker and attackee could be alive, dead, or a combination of both.

So, here's we we think we are

Solidly not Cult Leader:

AVM - Doc

Ape - Day vig of some sort, insecure like bitch of all sorts

Verbal - Lie Detector

Claimed but unsure if lying about CL

Nyn: Second Cop

Hess: Bite proof

CTM: Bullet proof (Bp is vetted)

Smash: Rabid biter, evil name, likely scum, unlikely CL imo

Unknown

Dan

Hallia

Crusher/Ace

I'm not even on your list. :(

I am attempting to cure him of a severe case of megalomania, thus far I have failed

You fake hippies are all the same ... teach me more. Please, I say, as I sit here with a glass of bourbon at 3:30AM listening to a screaming six month old... thinking to myself... wow, what we're going through right now with the baby is about a thousand times more tolerable and acceptable than the self-aggrandizing bile spewing forth from CTM.

All caught up, but I'll admit to skimming the Ape/CTM foreplay. 

I skimmed it too, Lils.

CTM's lashing out hasn't change much over the years. He has his good natured brand of trolling me, and then he has his self-important, vicious brand... which usually represents the sharp edge of a bigger pile of filth carried over from a scum QT.

If I am the mod, I give the CL a vest.

If I am Pac mod, I give CTM a vest and Ape a gun, and see what happens. I don't doubt that CTM may have had a vest. This is not me claiming to have shot him, btw. It's just a huge leap in logic to assume vest = vetted townie.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program: interwebz psychoanalysis of the "Ape" personna. Nothing distracts and muddles the thread like trolling the Ape, then blaming the Ape for making it confusing because it doesn't read like "See Spot Run". You'd think CTM knows this, but... oh wait.

You fake hippies are all the same ... teach me more. Please, I say, as I sit here with a glass of bourbon at 3:30AM listening to a screaming six month old... thinking to myself... wow, what we're going through right now with the baby is about a thousand times more tolerable and acceptable than the self-aggrandizing bile spewing forth from CTM.

lol at bleedinpeen314 neg repping something he doesn't get the reference to... lol, what an idiot

When this started she was determined to find and destroy every evil character in the game.  She was equipped for the fight and prepared to die if necessary.

What she didn't anticipate was the bite that forever changed her.  Everything she was fighting didn't seem to matter anymore..  all there was left was this hunger and an inexplicable, but unwavering, loyalty to him.

Someone saw this as an opportunity.  Their seemed to be a vulnerability that wasn't there before.  With one flick of her wrist she snapped the victims neck like a twig.  Wolf or not she was no match for her...

Lily, aka Laura Croft (Town Commuter turned Wolf) is DEAD!

armsfolded.jpg

Elsewhere a hunt was going on but the intended victim could not be found.  He had just been there but suddenly has seemed to disappear??

The hunter searched all night, but in the end came up empty...

Archived