Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw I have no plans to reread at this time, as there's very little chance I survive the night. It's been fun, though! Missed playing with you guys. :)

I have never seen a town player pull this move.

Not sure if scum, or maybe came into catch up and noticed she was converted and figured she'd just give up or what...but this isnt a town move, especialy not from Dan.

Smash and Dan are my best bets for not town right now.  Hess has been on my radar too.  Ace's reveal helps...but then he mentioned CTM, who I wont lie...feel like was trying to hide by battling the Ape on some bullsh*t.  But then a part of me felt the whole act was contrived.

Bump for ape..

Him, Dan and Smash... lynch one today, the other tomorrow and I'll power shot the 3rd on D4.

It's day 4 ape.. Please power shot someone. 

I'd suggest Ace, but if it's me atleast you will vet yourself as still town.

You missed it. I read CTM as good.

K.  Thanks.  Can you find someone "not good" next time?  Sure would make things a little easier around here.

Dan and Hallia haven't revealed yet. There could be more I'm not remembering right now.

Dan quit, so I dont anticipate her reveal.  Halia...well...yeah, see you guys next week.

A sudden anxiety fell over the group. 

They had grown accustomed to certain precursors shortly before important events...

While this Pavlovian response was sometimes warranted..  other times...

it wasn't.

A sudden anxiety fell over the group. 

They had grown accustomed to certain precursors shortly before important events...

While this Pavlovian response was sometimes warranted..  other times...

it wasn't.

lmao..,. haha

Bump for ape..

It's day 4 ape.. Please power shot someone. 

I'd suggest Ace, but if it's me atleast you will vet yourself as still town.

So, you come in screaming about me wanting a speed lynch... and now you want me to shoot people? The contradictory logic from you has been strong, all game long.

STFU

So, you come in screaming about me wanting a speed lynch... and now you want me to shoot people? The contradictory logic from you has been strong, all game long.

STFU

Ace claimed, and is now vanilla.  Shoot him.  Or shoot me!

Or admit you can't because you've been converted..

Ace claimed, and is now vanilla.  Shoot him.  Or shoot me!

Or admit you can't because you've been converted..

LMFAO. Martyr posturing noted.

So, I've got to ask - just for laughs to see how creative you can get with your dumb sh*t routine - how does shooting vanilla townies somehow seem like a better idea than the horrible speed lynch you suggested I was trying to pull off?

Also why would I need to pull off a speed lynch, if I can shoot someone?

Also, the red, are you confirming that converted players lose their powers for us? 

LMFAO. Martyr posturing noted.

So, I've got to ask - just for laughs to see how creative you can get with your dumb sh*t routine - how does shooting vanilla townies somehow seem like a better idea than the horrible speed lynch you suggested I was trying to pull off?

Also why would I need to pull off a speed lynch, if I can shoot someone?

Also, the red, are you confirming that converted players lose their powers for us? 

Bold... You shoot me, you somewhat vet yourself

Blue.. You are the one that said you can shoot someone on day 4

Red... That is generally the way it works, yes

Archived