Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was kind of taken back that CTM instantly knew I had been that role (though not really after Ace's explanation) in a Pac game, tbh.  I remember it because...well because I blew the role.  Not exactly a very memorable one otherwise though and it's a couple of years back.

Agreed, but I really don't know what to decide about the two of you.

Avm... check the game I was alive , you were posting the math and I was going through it too. It was a great game with a great ending

explain?

I mean, people have been thinking I'm cult the entire game, so why would he come in and start the day by making an argument AGAINST me as CL if he is the CL. It would be so easy to make up fake results that point to me as CL if that's what he was trying to do. Or just say nothing, lol.

lulz BS.  Please stop convincing me you were converted yesterday.

I think Dan is the lynch, tbh.  CTM's reaction to Verb's LD on JVoR isn't what I'd expect from cult there -- if he's cult he was converted yesterday, IMO**.  How you're overlooking that interaction is beyond me and I'm pretty damn sure you were converted.

**Yeah.  We all know CTM is good and capable of making great plays -- but IF CTM was the CL (and knew he had another conversion coming the next day) you can't convince me he would have tried to stall our JVoR like that.

So yeah, I say you were converted - you say I'm converted now. LOL, predictable.

I'm not ignoring CTM's reaction to Verb's LD on JVOR - I just don't see what you do. CTM was trying to get JVOR lynched since the minute JVOR revealed. Almost to the point of it being illogical, and JVOR represented pure threat to wolves if that role he made up was real. 

Not sure what you are talking about with him stalling JVOR. I'm talking about him stalling Wombat, in order to squeeze a conversion in before the Wombat hammer.

I'm just a gimped townie, lol. Sorry. Pac apparently thinks it's hilarious to do this to me. I thought it was highly likely I was going to die last night, but either way, I'm not long for this game.

Yes. That is the interaction from Dan and you I meant.

I've said you were likely converted during both night and day phase. Not sure what you are talking about. Noted how immediately CTM remembered you having that role before, not sure what to make of it, people remember details from past games better than I do.

It's not a choice between CTM and I. We are hunting for the CL. Even CTM will admit there is zero chance that I am the CL.

In my opinion, either CTM or Hallia stalled that Wombat lynch to get the conversion done. Period. So, it's one of them OR it's Ace, under the very premise that CTM mentioned about waiting for him to show up. Sometimes the best bullsh*t you can spin as scum, is rooted in what's really going on in their QT.

I like Hallia or CTM for CL.

Likely not CL: you, Ace, Hess, AVM, Smash, Verbal.

So yeah, I say you were converted - you say I'm converted now. LOL, predictable.

I'm not ignoring CTM's reaction to Verb's LD on JVOR - I just don't see what you do. CTM was trying to get JVOR lynched since the minute JVOR revealed. Almost to the point of it being illogical, and JVOR represented pure threat to wolves if that role he made up was real. 

Not sure what you are talking about with him stalling JVOR. I'm talking about him stalling Wombat, in order to squeeze a conversion in before the Wombat hammer.

LOL -- to be fair, you've been saying I was converted for most of the game.  No reaction to my claim that it seemed you were trying to accuse me of being converted at night to cover both our asses?

As for CTM's reaction -- I'm not disagreeing with your second sentence.  I'm refering to when JVoR said he lied then suddenly CTM backed off -- didn't strike me as something cult would do.

As for the Wom stall...that's exactly why I lol'd at the time that he did it because it screamed stall.  The only way that makes sense, though (to me), is if he was the first convert (based off my logic re: JVoR)

I'm ET and I'm dying. Lol.

Care to expand upon that?

Yeah, pretty much. I have zero interest in mafia right now... doesn't make what I'm saying wrong though.

Lulz...cult or not, <3 you

Care to expand upon that?

Lulz...cult or not, <3 you

I'm sick, and each night there's a certain percentage chance I die. If you need a backup lynch for today, I'm not the worst choice. But I'm definitely not the CL, and that's where we should be looking.

I mean, people have been thinking I'm cult the entire game, so why would he come in and start the day by making an argument AGAINST me as CL if he is the CL. It would be so easy to make up fake results that point to me as CL if that's what he was trying to do. Or just say nothing, lol.

Fair point

I've been thinking Hallia for a while and that is where I am going

unvote

vote Hallia

she's been inactive this maybe why the convert was in so late yesterday, converting lily fits also

LOL -- to be fair, you've been saying I was converted for most of the game.  No reaction to my claim that it seemed you were trying to accuse me of being converted at night to cover both our asses?

As for CTM's reaction -- I'm not disagreeing with your second sentence.  I'm refering to when JVoR said he lied then suddenly CTM backed off -- didn't strike me as something cult would do.

As for the Wom stall...that's exactly why I lol'd at the time that he did it because it screamed stall.  The only way that makes sense, though (to me), is if he was the first convert (based off my logic re: JVoR)

What happened with the Wombat stall? Who was doing the stalling?

Fair point

I've been thinking Hallia for a while and that is where I am going

unvote

vote Hallia

she's been inactive this maybe why the convert was in so late yesterday, converting lily fits also

Have you been thinking it for a while? Have you?

Thinking she wasn't town,  go away you obsessed dope

Were you thinking she wasn't town before or after she chimed in and agreed with you to stall Wombat's train? When you were busy calling me a recruit, I was busy trying to point this sh*t out, but you were flailing around like a mentally impotent buffoon.

So, like I said - Hallia or CTM is cult leader.

I can make a case for either, CTM's either playing obvious or has been two-fisting paint chip sandwiches, because he's gone full fritata on us here.

Also... Dan, Hallia and Ace's reveals are all abysmal. Just awful. Dan's is probably the most believable, and that's not saying much at all.

CTM or Hallia for CL, Ace for scum, and I wanted to say Dan or AVM for the other convert, but I'm going with Verbal 2.0 for the conversion that happened right when Wombat was lynched. He had just earned a huge amount of townie points for JVOR and for casing Wombat. 

CTM and Hallia.

Thanks. I did go back and read that part just now.

I'm thinking maybe we should have Hallia vet her power on someone other than herself. Because I don't doubt she has a lynch-avoidance ability, especially if she's CL. I do doubt that she's able to use it on another person. But maybe that's risky numbers-wise. And then if we tried lynching her the next day she'd potentially just buy herself another night phase. I just feel like if she uses her power on herself, that doesn't really answer for me whether she's CL or not. I'm not sure what makes more sense.

So, Dan, you haven't kept notes or tracked anything? No lists? No analysis? Really?

No, sorry. I've been barely following the game since yesterday. When I signed up, Pac told me an hour each night would be fine, which I've been sticking to. Don't you have a list? Lol.

Thanks. I did go back and read that part just now.

I'm thinking maybe we should have Hallia vet her power on someone other than herself. Because I don't doubt she has a lynch-avoidance ability, especially if she's CL. I do doubt that she's able to use it on another person. But maybe that's risky numbers-wise. And then if we tried lynching her the next day she'd potentially just buy herself another night phase. I just feel like if she uses her power on herself, that doesn't really answer for me whether she's CL or not. I'm not sure what makes more sense.

If her power ends day, we run the risk of getting another conversion.. We should just speed lynch her while she's no on,m we got all the reveals

Archived