Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Elsewhere a hunt was going on but the intended victim could not be found. He had just been there but suddenly has seemed to disappear??

The hunter searched all night, but in the end came up empty...

This scene fits jif's tootsie reveal perfectly .. also could fit a transform into a wolf, not quite as well though.. but I feel like PAC would enjoy making jif tootsie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know to be honest, I can't decide... roles like hated townie who die at l-1 or l-2 almost never have a healing role associated..

On the other hand, this role is different and functionally what you propose makes a lot of sense

lastly, flavor wise ET was cured by going home.. to me that would mean leaving the game

Agreed with on you on the first two points...last one kind of kills my point though, and it's a good one.  I guess I was just envisioning a find character X role like seen in the past.

It just doesn't really fit, I don't know.  If it was a modified hated townie like you're talking about yeah...I see it.  But the way she worded it made it sound like she could have died N1 just based off a percentage.  I had an assumption about what she was talking about, but I feel like she would have said it outright.

And most importantly...if that's her role, why avoid claiming all this time?

I think Hallia's claim is BS.

As a townie with this role I would have expected her to be a lot more proactive. She can play the shy card all she wants but she's a solid mafia player. She's not a noob. And with this ability she should have been a lot more involved so she could use it at the right time to save someone she thought was a townie. She certainly wouldn't keep it unused up until she herself is on the chopping block.

What is she offering to vet herself? To undo a lynch and lead us right to night? If she had the town's best interest at heart then she wouldn't be offering that. The focal point right now isn't to vet her, but to find the CL. Her offer to use her supposed power deviates us from it and puts town at a disadvantage.

This scene fits jif's tootsie reveal perfectly .. also could fit a transform into a wolf, not quite as well though.. but I feel like PAC would enjoy making jif tootsie

JiF's claim is too hilarious not to be true

Hess, you get frustrated from no one being around and the game stalling and then you disappear when things pick up? tsk tsk.

I know! Murphy's law. I just had drinks with my team from work at hotel. I'll be on trade rides next two days FYI. Then dinners and more drinks whatnot. Dan out after finish reading.

out of all the reveals, it's Ace's I like the least

1) too conveinant, with 1/2 the remaining game likely scum.. It's a safe bet that atleast one of me and Hess isn't town. Further, it narrows the town down to me or Hess.. which favors the bad guys

2) Why wait till day 3 to use it? To me this is a power you use early and announce

3) Why use it on the smaller train and not the one with confirned baddie on it? Wouldn't you want to cast as wide a net as possible?

I am not sure if he's CL, but he is very likely evil of some sort IMO

I'm not quite sure what else I could've done with my power thus far.  If I'd have used it on...any of our lynches, I would've saved scum and wolfies.  I think that's pretty good

That's easy to say after the fact, sweetheart.

Official Vote Count:

CTM (2) - Ace, Hallia

Hallia (3) - CTM, Dan, Nyn

Ace (1) - Hess

not voting (in order of signup) - AVM, Ape, JiF, Smash, Verb

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to send to the afterlife...

I am not sure if he's CL, but he is very likely evil of some sort IMO

Agreed. I think he was trying to waste us two lynches in hopes it would lose town the game. Which might make it more likely that he's in the wolf faction, rather than scum... since they win the game by stalling. Scum, on the other hand, would want to help us lynch wolves during the day.

Jesus Christ... this kid has done nothing but scream for 2 weeks at night. The feeling of frustration mixed with anxiety is making me sick to my stomach. I can't think straight... 

Jokes aside I've been there man...  a few of us have.  It's awful.

But it WILL eventually go away..  Take turns with the wife going for a drive or something while the other stays home.  

And get:

http://www.target.com/p/little-remedies-for-tummys-infants-gas-drops-1oz/-/A-11198502?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=11198502&CPNG=Unassigned&kpid=11198502&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=11198502&gclid=CMSCgau_0r0CFWEV7AodvCAA8g

And DO NOT PICK HER UP EVERY TIME SHE CRIES.... lol

Agreed. I think he was trying to waste us two lynches in hopes it would lose town the game. Which might make it more likely that he's in the wolf faction, rather than scum... since they win the game by stalling. Scum, on the other hand, would want to help us lynch wolves during the day.

Fair point. really depends if the wolves have conversions left .. if they dont, then stalling doesn't work and they would want to kill off scum to avoid being nk'd. frankly if they don't have conversions left we should be scum hunting .. but we can't risk that until we go a few days without a conversion

I can go back to Ace today for sure though, he was my guy at day open

Jesus Christ... this kid has done nothing but scream for 2 weeks at night. The feeling of frustration mixed with anxiety is making me sick to my stomach. I can't think straight...

I can't begin to help but bigger picture advice. When the baby cries at night let it cry or it will always cry knowing you'll eventually come. If you come In the beginning then try to stop the crying will get much worse and louder bc now it's expecting you. It's a vicious cycle. Can't wait til August.

And DO NOT PICK HER UP EVERY TIME SHE CRIES.... lol

it's tough to do but very important... babies learn quickly that there's a reward for crying and will learn to cry to get thier reward

I can't begin to help but bigger picture advice. When the baby cries at night let it cry or it will always cry knowing you'll eventually come. If you come In the beginning then try to stop the crying will get much worse and louder bc now it's expecting you. It's a vicious cycle. Can't wait til August.

*Hi Five*

I literally would close the door, go downstairs, and turn on War of the Worlds or something that used my subwoofer on the home theater..  20 minutes later my little champion would be sound asleep lol..

Fair point. really depends if the wolves have conversions left .. if they dont, then stalling doesn't work and they would want to kill off scum to avoid being nk'd. frankly if they don't have conversions left we should be scum hunting .. but we can't risk that until we go a few days without a conversion

I can go back to Ace today for sure though, he was my guy at day open

What makes you think the conversion is limited?

*Hi Five*

I literally would close the door, go downstairs, and turn on War of the Worlds or something that used my subwoofer on the home theater..  20 minutes later my little champion would be sound asleep lol..

My mom told us that my older sister used to stick her finger in her mouth and throw up cause she realized that whenever she did that, they'd come running. Until they peeked through the door once and realized she was making herself throw up :P

it's tough to do but very important... babies learn quickly that there's a reward for crying and will learn to cry to get thier reward

and also almost impossible for a 1st time mother to do.

What makes you think the conversion is limited?

I don't think either way, I am just speculating since there hasnt been a conversion yet today and the cult started with 2 people. We are thinking scum started with 3, a cult starting within 2 + unlimited conversions seems unbalanced

*Hi Five*

I literally would close the door, go downstairs, and turn on War of the Worlds or something that used my subwoofer on the home theater.. 20 minutes later my little champion would be sound asleep lol..

How old are children when they start trying to game the parents with the crying? Sound like toddler but is it infants? We just confirmed yesterday that my wife is seven weeks.... We've barely told anyone but super close family IRL

How old are children when they start trying to game the parents with the crying? Sound like toddler but is it infants? We just confirmed yesterday that my wife is seven weeks.... We've barely told anyone but super close family IRL

2 days old.

Congrats on the news!  First year can have ups and downs but as soon as you see little personalities developing it's awesome.  Nothing like it.

2 days old.

Congrats on the news!  First year can have ups and downs but as soon as you see little personalities developing it's awesome.  Nothing like it.

Thanks buddy. We can't wait.

Anyhoo I'm dead so I'm gonna bow out. Just saw something I really wanted to make sure I asked about here.

2 days old.

UNless the personality that develops is an ahole.. Lol. My oldest has the ahole gene for sure

Archived