Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Well I'll be back tomorrow night, so I'm going to vote Hallia, but if you all decide it makes more sense to vet her on someone else, I don't mind having her test it on me since I'd be the lowest-risk loss.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, sorry. I've been barely following the game since yesterday. When I signed up, Pac told me an hour each night would be fine, which I've been sticking to. Don't you have a list? Lol.

No. I didn't sign up, I just got added. I was hoping to be dead by now, but since I'm not, I'm at least trying to put forth some level of effort.

Has anyone kept a list of the character / role claims that are still alive?

why would you bother wolf boy?

Dan.. ET... % chance of dying eveyr night

Jif,,, Tootsie... can't be NK'd cause he revels in his feminine side at nights

Ace... Sensor.. Can see how many non town on a train 1 time

Ape.. Rocky.. Killed a townie on day 2,  claimed he could kill again on day 4,  Now converted and can't

AVM .. Ninja Turtle... doc

CTM.. Chet... 1 time BP

SMash.. Cujo,,., 1 time poison

Nyn... Don't remember character... Claimed cop

Hess... Wednesday.. Can't be converted to wolf

Hallia..  "town" judge, can spare a lynch 1 time, doesn't know if it ends day or not

Verb..1 time lie detector.. forget the character though

... Hess is another potential

Well I'll be back tomorrow night, so I'm going to vote Hallia, but if you all decide it makes more sense to vet her on someone else, I don't mind having her test it on me since I'd be the lowest-risk loss.

why would you bother wolf boy?

Dan.. ET... % chance of dying eveyr night

Jif,,, Tootsie... can't be NK'd cause he revels in his feminine side at nights

Ace... Sensor.. Can see how many non town on a train 1 time

Ape.. Rocky.. Killed a townie on day 2,  claimed he could kill again on day 4,  Now converted and can't

AVM .. Ninja Turtle... doc

CTM.. Chet... 1 time BP

SMash.. Cujo,,., 1 time poison

Nyn... Don't remember character... Claimed cop

Hess... Wednesday.. Can't be converted to wolf

Hallia.. "town" judge, can spare a lynch 1 time, doesn't know if it ends day or not

... Hess is another potential

Nyn was Leslie Nielson. 

Thank you.

Dan just suggested Hallia use the lynch avoidance on her. Yuck.

If her power ends day, we run the risk of getting another conversion.. We should just speed lynch her while she's no on,m we got all the reveals

We run the risk of another conversion either way. At least if she ends day without a mislynch, we end day and don't lose a number. Speed lynching, if we are wrong, ends day and loses us a townie if you are ill advising us here.

Also, awesome that you are now suggesting a speed lynch.

Holy crap. You just don't contradict yourself and double-talk like this as town. 

Unvote

Vote CTM

If you need to test it, that's fine by me, whatever we need to do.  I think the continuing push on me is silly though.  Having a lynch-proof CL would be kind of OP wouldn't it? 

If her power ends day, we run the risk of getting another conversion.. We should just speed lynch her while she's no on,m we got all the reveals

That right there is just awful.

Vote CTM

We run the risk of another conversion either way. At least if she ends day without a mislynch, we end day and don't lose a number. Speed lynching, if we are wrong, ends day and loses us a townie if you are ill advising us here.

Holy crap. You just don't contradict yourself and double-talk like this as town. 

Unvote

Vote CTM

Omg you stupid bastard... I said I didn't want to speed lynch till we get all the reveals, we have them now...

If you need to test it, that's fine by me, whatever we need to do.  I think the continuing push on me is silly though.  Having a lynch-proof CL would be kind of OP wouldn't it? 

Vote CTM

Lol... I give up.. 

Nyn was Leslie Nielson. 

Thank you.

Dan just suggested Hallia use the lynch avoidance on her. Yuck.

Just a thought -- shouldn't a role like Dan's have someone out there that could heal her or something?  Otherwise I'm getting the impression that we could have simply gotten unlucky and her died N1 due to odds?

Unvote

Vote CTM

I don't disagree with you in principle, but ending the day with no lynch gives scum two shots tonight and we face the same issues tomorrow.  Yeah we may "clear" her but she a--may be killed or b--may be left alive for the wifom

Regardless vote CTM

Just a thought -- shouldn't a role like Dan's have someone out there that could heal her or something?  Otherwise I'm getting the impression that we could have simply gotten unlucky and her died N1 due to odds?

I don't disagree with you in principle, but ending the day with no lynch gives scum two shots tonight and we face the same issues tomorrow.  Yeah we may "clear" her but she a--may be killed or b--may be left alive for the wifom

Regardless vote CTM

You just said you wouldn't vote me... no spine ..

Oh well.. my final thoughts to try and help town..

Ape = Not CL .. hard to tell if it's just his pathological obsession with me or he's been converted. I maintain he is a good candidate for conversion but concede he can't go more then a few game days without having to fixate on me, it happens every game

Verbal = Not CL, but a strong conversion candidate as he's been presumed town since Jvor

AVM..= Not CL.. strong conversion candidate, especially now that he suddenly, and weakly did a 180

Smash... Not CL... likely scum

Hallie... Strong chance at CL, converting Lily doesn't seem like the move of a JN original player. Also, the late convert on day 3 makes me think and inactive player is the converter

Ace..... Strong chance at CL ..Too convenient a claim, never voted Jvor but came out against him

Jif... Good chance at CL.... A CL who can't be NK'd makes sense, but maybe it's too powerful a role

Dan.. Good chance at CL... Play has been off all game, don't love the reveal but ET as a character makes sense

Nyn.. med chance at CL... Claimed cop but is likely Naive.. She just investigated me and I still say this.

Hess... med  chance at CL... (and will be up for lynch tomorrow when I flip town)..  Conversion proof makes sense, in game and his play has been by far most town like. But Hess is a very good player and can pull thsi off

Couldn't sleep :/   but I'm caught up... and I'm debating this.

What nags at me is that I read CTM as good. Which granted, might not mean much, but it's making me waver about this.

Right now we have:

Ace, Ape and Hallia piggy riding CTM.

And we've got CTM and Dan piggy riding Hallia.

Hallia and Dan have been suggested as likely candidates for being CL. CTM and Ape were mentioned as good converting candidates. There's an interesting split in the votes in that regard.

Ape, I'm particularly surprised by your vote. You specifically said that you noticed a change in CTM after Wombat's lynch. Which implies that you think he's been converted. If that's the case and you're genuinely hunting for the CL then why is your vote on CTM?

Hallia has been very consistent in her behavior throughout the game, as opposed to CTM who only started to strike me as scummy later in the game.

Vote Hallia

Couldn't sleep :/   but I'm caught up... and I'm debating this.

What nags at me is that I read CTM as good. Which granted, might not mean much, but it's making me waver about this.

Right now we have:

Ace, Ape and Hallia piggy riding CTM.

And we've got CTM and Dan piggy riding Hallia.

Hallia and Dan have been suggested as likely candidates for being CL. CTM and Ape were mentioned as good converting candidates. There's an interesting split in the votes in that regard.

Ape, I'm particularly surprised by your vote. You specifically said that you noticed a change in CTM after Wombat's lynch. Which implies that you think he's been converted. If that's the case and you're genuinely hunting for the CL then why is your vote on CTM?

Hallia has been very consistent in her behavior throughout the game, as opposed to CTM who only started to strike me as scummy later in the game.

Vote Hallia

Solid post.. restored my faith in the collective brain power of the game :)

Regardless vote CTM

The suggestion to speedlynch Hallia was so she didn't have time to save her self.. I had this  power as scum once.

Omg you stupid bastard... I said I didn't want to speed lynch till we get all the reveals, we have them now...

Unvote

You are doing an awful lot of slinging the word stupid around, and you are right smack in the middle of some of the stupidest play I've ever seen from you.

I can't believe you don't see the logical flaw in what you were saying about fearing lynch avoidance would bring a conversion, but a potential speed mislynch would somehow be better??? Mislynch a townie + conversion, in how you positioned your statement, is better than lynch avoidance + conversion.

You basically are advocating for a potential town lynch. Not sure if you realize it would be interpreted that way or not. You are an idiot, after all.

Vote CTM

Gross.

Regardless vote CTM

******* gross.

You just said you wouldn't vote me... no spine ..

Oh well.. my final thoughts to try and help town..

Ape = Not CL .. hard to tell if it's just his pathological obsession with me or he's been converted. I maintain he is a good candidate for conversion but concede he can't go more then a few game days without having to fixate on me, it happens every game

Verbal = Not CL, but a strong conversion candidate as he's been presumed town since Jvor

AVM..= Not CL.. strong conversion candidate, especially now that he suddenly, and weakly did a 180

Smash... Not CL... likely scum

Hallie... Strong chance at CL, converting Lily doesn't seem like the move of a JN original player. Also, the late convert on day 3 makes me think and inactive player is the converter

Ace..... Strong chance at CL ..Too convenient a claim, never voted Jvor but came out against him

Jif... Good chance at CL.... A CL who can't be NK'd makes sense, but maybe it's too powerful a role

Dan.. Good chance at CL... Play has been off all game, don't love the reveal but ET as a character makes sense

Nyn.. med chance at CL... Claimed cop but is likely Naive.. She just investigated me and I still say this.

Hess... med  chance at CL... (and will be up for lynch tomorrow when I flip town)..  Conversion proof makes sense, in game and his play has been by far most town like. But Hess is a very good player and can pull thsi off

Calm down -- I know what I'm doing, even when it doesn't seem like it.  And when I drop the ball and take way too long to come back after voting you.

Unvote

You are doing an awful lot of slinging the word stupid around, and you are right smack in the middle of some of the stupidest play I've ever seen from you.

I can't believe you don't see the logical flaw in what you were saying about fearing lynch avoidance would bring a conversion, but a potential speed mislynch would somehow be better??? Mislynch a townie + conversion, in how you positioned your statement, is better than lynch avoidance + conversion.

You basically are advocating for a potential town lynch. Not sure if you realize it would be interpreted that way or not. You are an idiot, after all.

Ape, I'm saying that I think Hallia is one of our best bets for CL, and if we want to get her lynched today we may need to speed lynch so she can get got before submitting her power.

I don't know anywhere that I said I thought Hallia was town

Srsly though -- can we talk about Dans "dying townie" role? Shouldn't there be something to offset/cure a role like that?

I dont know to be honest, I can't decide... roles like hated townie who die at l-1 or l-2 almost never have a healing role associated..

On the other hand, this role is different and functionally what you propose makes a lot of sense

lastly, flavor wise ET was cured by going home.. to me that would mean leaving the game

Archived