Sean Phillips: The last FA/ OLB signs w/ Tenn

eboozer

Was hoping we could have grabbed him. I guess we're "all in" on Calvin

Shaun Phillips strikes two-year deal with Titans

Posted by Mike Wilkening on March 27, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT

A busy free agency afternoon for late March continues.

The Titans have struck a two-year, $6 million agreement with Broncos defensive end/outside linebacker Shaun Phillips, Mike Garafolo of Fox reports.

Phillips (6-3, 255) notched 10 sacks for Denver in 2013. He will likely play outside linebacker in Ray Horton’s defense, which employs a base 3-4 front.

Phillips has recorded 508 tackles and 79.5 sacks in 10 NFL campaigns. He played for San Diego for nine seasons (2004-2012) before joining Denver last April. Phillips turns 33 in May.

Phillips’ agreement with the Titans leaves no unsigned or untagged members among PFT’s top 50 free agents. Cowboys outside linebacker Anthony Spencer (No. 65) is the top unsigned player in PFT’s rankings.

Has that freakin' mock ended yet??? Gheeeesh! It's been forever and a day.

Next year.... speed mock. Everybody gets a set time in 10 min. blocks and BAM!! it's done.

Why is it a ******* race?  Some of us are working while we do this sh*t. I always liked the idea of setting one up with a time block for you to post your pick.  That way I know I only have to check in for some 1/2 hour window and we'd know when it was going to end.  It wouldn't be any faster though.  Speed mocks are cool, but people have to know everybody ahead of time.

Why is it a ******* race?  Some of us are working while we do this sh*t. I always liked the idea of setting one up with a time block for you to post your pick.  That way I know I only have to check in for some 1/2 hour window and we'd know when it was going to end.  It wouldn't be any faster though.  Speed mocks are cool, but people have to know everybody ahead of time.

It would also be helpful to have a Top 200 Big Board that deletes the names of players after being selected.... don't know if that's possible? This way you don't have to search who's been picked.... but who's left.

It would also be helpful to have a Top 200 Big Board that deletes the names of players after being selected.... don't know if that's possible? This way you don't have to search who's been picked.... but who's left.

I was going to offer to do the trackers if we wanted to keep going, but I'm not doing that.  Why tell everybody who is left?  That is part of the fun.  Realizing halfway through the 6th round that Mettenberger is still on the board. 

Archived