Jets working out at FDU

Maxman

A bunch of Jets took the field today at FDU, right across from the Jets facility.  Geno and Decker where there, it sounds like a large group of 20 players or so where on the field.

Crazy that the CBA limits things so much (on the field time) but it is nice to see them working on their own to build chemistry.

Max stalking the Jets

He's like a creepy Taylor Swift fan who can't get backstage or press passes despite his thousands of impassioned letters, that he's convinced just aren't getting to the right person. So he resorts to hiding in bushes that don't violate his legal restraining order. My Taylor Swift order is up to 250 yards, but like I keep telling the judge, what's a silly piece of paper going to do to keep soul mates apart?

Something apt about the Jets offense and Fairlleigh Ridiculous.  Should practice in a whore house so someone can teach them to score.

Oh yeah, and there's more where that came from.  I can do this all night, motherf*ckers!!

YOu can, but please don't lol.

It's a bugaboo of mine. Went to college in Bergen County there they refer to themselves as "North Jersey" come on, I had to drive 40 miles south to get there.

I live in North Carolina, how far south would you have to drive?

He's like a creepy Taylor Swift fan who can't get backstage or press passes despite his thousands of impassioned letters, that he's convinced just aren't getting to the right person. So he resorts to hiding in bushes that don't violate his legal restraining order. My Taylor Swift order is up to 250 yards, but like I keep telling the judge, what's a silly piece of paper going to do to keep soul mates apart?

HAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLL!!!!!!! 

I'm jealous.

Archived