Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac - Not acting his normal townie self near end of deadline. Going along with his scum defense of OMG you guyz only lynch me for being me. 

Lia - Not having a single read on her own and posting all fluff and I'm sorry. 

Lily - Still the timing and content of her posts feel off. Haven't seen anything that oozes townie yet. 

Crusher - His voting around the end of day felt all sorts of dirty. 

For the rest I'll have to go back through the thread. 

Not sure why but that kinda turns me on.  "Where the hell is 80 and his three testicles when I need him?"

Pac - Not acting his normal townie self near end of deadline. Going along with his scum defense of OMG you guyz only lynch me for being me.

Lily - Still the timing and content of her posts feel off. Haven't seen anything that oozes townie yet.

You almost managed to step away from the original question- when Verb, Pac and Wombat and similarly sized trains, why did you push me into either wombat or Pac- you were fine with either- so on your list above why didn't you just list wombat?

What do you mean you're sorry?

I'm worried about this.  All either extremely recent or very easy reads.  Nothing that shows you're looking deep into posts like you normally scumhunt.

No bueno, dear.

I know. Look at the last line, dear. 

3/4 of the people she rattled off are on my list though.

That makes me feel worse.

I know. Look at the last line, dear. 

Shouldn't you already have thoughts?  That line makes me think you're not really following the thread.

That makes me feel worse.

Shouldn't you already have thoughts?  That line makes me think you're not really following the thread.

I have some, but not ready to post them without looking at some things. I should not be playing 2 games at once.

This may have got lost in the fray, just trying to clarify. thanks --

when Verb, Pac and Wombat had similarly sized trains, why did you push me into either wombat or Pac- you were fine with either- so on your list above why didn't you just list wombat?

when Verb, Pac and Wombat had similarly sized trains, why did you push me into either wombat or Pac- you were fine with either- so on your list above why didn't you just list wombat?

I keep going back and forth on him. I'm reading through the thread now. 

Omg Thin Lizzy stop ending every stupid point you try to make with "lol"

Yeah Lizard King. You are my townie brother but barking up Leelou's tree won't get u anywhere right now. Duly noted you think she's scum. She has gone from super townie to moderate townsfolk for me fwiw.

Omg Thin Lizzy stop ending every stupid point you try to make with "lol"

idk u stuck up hard for verb lol...why shouldnt these folks vote him

Maybe lol you should lol STFU lol

lol

I lol'd

Actually that's a good question. Carry on comrade.

If you shoot Lizzy McOmfgyoucantgetanymoreretarded in the face, I'll hug you and touch your middle nut.

No homo.

Not sure if amused, aroused, horrified, or a combination of all 3.

Wondering why SMC is getting a free pass.  I realize he doesn't have the time he used to but his posts have had zero substance or been ninja votes with no attached reason. 

I understand not being around as much but I don't understand the one or 2 word posts followed by quick votes on me.  Lazy.

Nolder -  Digging for info..  tried to set up a speed lynch last night under false pretenses.  Playing dumb with what the OP stated.

80 - I don't even care what he is.  What I do know is he's on a mission from god to get a townie lynched.  and he's being a dick about it.

Wombat - Playing games last night and threw in "I'm only voting you for self preservation"..  like he knew I'd flip town.

SMC - Fancies himself a thinker yet he's done nothing but plop an occasional small turd on thread then disappeared.

Wondering why SMC is getting a free pass. I realize he doesn't have the time he used to but his posts have had zero substance or been ninja votes with no attached reason.

I understand not being around as much but I don't understand the one or 2 word posts followed by quick votes on me. Lazy.

Nolder - Digging for info.. tried to set up a speed lynch last night under false pretenses. Playing dumb with what the OP stated.

80 - I don't even care what he is. What I do know is he's on a mission from god to get a townie lynched. and he's being a dick about it.

Wombat - Playing games last night and threw in "I'm only voting you for self preservation".. like he knew I'd flip town.

SMC - Fancies himself a thinker yet he's done nothing but plop an occasional small turd on thread then disappeared.

Besides 80, not bad. Not totally in agreement but I'm feeling you. Still probably scum who I will eventually vote for though.

Wondering why SMC is getting a free pass.  I realize he doesn't have the time he used to but his posts have had zero substance or been ninja votes with no attached reason. 

I understand not being around as much but I don't understand the one or 2 word posts followed by quick votes on me.  Lazy.

Nolder -  Digging for info..  tried to set up a speed lynch last night under false pretenses.  Playing dumb with what the OP stated.

80 - I don't even care what he is.  What I do know is he's on a mission from god to get a townie lynched.  and he's being a dick about it.

Wombat - Playing games last night and threw in "I'm only voting you for self preservation"..  like he knew I'd flip town.

The SMC point is the towniest Pac thing you've done all game

The SMC point is the towniest Pac thing you've done all game

And can you point me to the posts where you've exhibited a surplus of towniness?  Because I do remember you defending Lily then voting her the very next page. 

Archived