Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what you're doing or saying here. SMC hadn't posted a lot but his posts have at least been contributions to the game. Leaning scum early staring to feel a little better.

So he used the easy out and said "voting the inactive guy = diversion from his train" and that actually worked? Don't get me wrong, I think Pac's been a little light in the feet here too, but I don't think letting someone who's play is inheritly scummy (at least per Mafia Scum - Lurker) be so effective is wise. And on top of tht I don't think SMC has been much of a help. His word shouldn't carry much weight.

So he used the easy out and said "voting the inactive guy = diversion from his train" and that actually worked? Don't get me wrong, I think Pac's been a little light in the feet here too, but I don't think letting someone who's play is inheritly scummy (at least per Mafia Scum - Lurker) be so effective is wise. And on top of tht I don't think SMC has been much of a help. His word shouldn't carry much weight.

SMC has played for a long time. IMO he's one of the better mafia players. It's D1. His posts haven't been spam. They have game content.

Edit Bc I dont like telling people how to play

<3

Yeah.  Starting to get a little obvious.  Look like a silly Leelou and 80 witch hunt at first.  Kinda sad because Pac and 80 share a relative.  Eddie Torres ET-The Extra Testicle)

188163_203617509649222_4188530_n.jpg

Unvote Verb scum

Vote Pac

This post is awful..  It's "getting obvious" because I questioned SMC.

Fos me too. You haven't said anything , voted a few times and to boot you knock the mans meta ...So are you saying you're just lurking and not contributing?

FOS Lizard King

Pac is not one to need defending but here you are doing it.

As to <realtalk> I'm at work and JN like all message boards are blocked on my work computer. So I'm forced to play using my phone. That doesn't make me town or scum. Just that I have limited access.

Wait, what? I'm not allowed to question people that vote me without getting run up again?

There's a difference between questioning why someone is voting and deflecting attention to the person that voted you.

FOS Lizard King

As to <realtalk> I'm at work and JN like all message boards are blocked on my work computer. So I'm forced to play using my phone. That doesn't make me town or scum. Just that I have limited access.

Defend against what?  You still haven't given a reason you're voting me.  "he isn't playing like a townie" is intangible bullsh-t made to sound like you've been paying attention.  I've been pointing out specific occurrences all game as a basis for my voting.  You haven't done anything. 

There's a difference between questioning why someone is voting and deflecting attention to the person that voted you.

and there's a difference between reading and being active all game, and plopping easy votes on the guy who's been facing pressure for 2 days.  You're not even trying.

FOS Lizard King

There a difference between defending someone and questioning the intent of the accuser. Which btw is why i added suspicion of Pac. Thank you for chiming in.

4 votes in 7 minutes because SMC said I was deflecting. Something really smells like sh-t.

Check your shoes then.

I haven't compared the votes, but I'm voting you now because I voted you yesterday but that vote count was reset due to the missed deadline. In other words people are picking up where they left off.

1. Pac - scummy overall. Made a couple townie points but not his normal townie self. scum

2. AVM - really mixed vibes coming from AVM. He hasn't gone into hiding as much as he used to when he was scum. A few of his posts feel off. Null to scum

3. Lizard King - really annoying town. Needs to retake mafia 101

4. Lily - Hasn't had any townie posts this game. Leaning scum

5. Leelou - I'm town, bitches

6. Ape - I have glossed over most of his posts, even while trying to reread. I'm leaving him at null until I can go through all of them again. I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow morning. 

7. Hally - Going with the flow, calling a few people town, not really scum hunting. Leaning scum 

8. Nolder - pretty aggressive, involved in a lot of the back and forth's with Ape that I need to read with more detail. Had him down as town yesterday, and I liked his posts during his spat with Wombat and Pac. Still leaning town. 

9. 80 - 80 feels town, not like his dick waving scum self. 

10. JiF - Solid posts. Leaning town, I'd just like to see some more Batman from him

11. Wombat - playing dumb around the Arsis unlynch, a bit confusing around how he felt about a policy lynch concerning Lily, then the self preservation at the end of the day. D2 went straight for Verbal even though he was starting to gear up on Nolder the phase before. Not seeming to be on his game. leaning towards scum again

12. SMC - Has been posting content, I'd like to see a few reads from him though. <3 Still null

13. Crush - Votes have seemed sloppy. Scum lean

14. Verb - 75% town lean. Change comes from around end of day play

15. Smash - I didn't like at first his NL and then laying low for the most of D1, but he's started to come off townish. Null to town

16. Arsis - derped to town

17. Hess - He's been coming off town so far, liking his posts. Townie all the way

18. Lia - has yet to actually post reads. scum lean

The only townie thing about Verb this game is Ape could be scum. And if Ape is scum Verb is probably town. That's about it.

Working as intended, then.

I'll bet that will be the minute I vote you again. 

I supposed nobody here was intelligent enough to read into this that you are admitting that your previous narrative about my tells was all bullsh*t, since you are now shifting your position to "was sure, now promising to be sure later".

I'm assuming the downshift was entirely because I laid off you - exactly what the big diversionary argument is designed to do. Funny, Pac also uses this style of defense when I nab him... he's "100% sure Im' scum" until I move onto another suspect. Then he promises some sort of cornball future catch on me.

You haven't voted me as a reaction test. That's the best town read I have on you. You belonged on the list yesterday, but the Nolder/Verbal distraction element kept me from doing my job.

OMFG the game is not about you, dipsh*t.  Gameplays are not made with you in mind.  Like, ever.  Let that sink in.

You voting me is not what will be the final tell from you.  I'm not actually going to tell you what it is, but your lame attempt is noted.

And my position on you doesn't shift in the slightest.  There's no "was sure".  I am sure.  I'm just waiting for that final tell which I think will be successful in showing everybody else what I'm seeing.  That's why I said you won't be able to influence anything now.  Which probably made you think this sh*t revolves around you, hehe.

That last bold is hysterical.  Again about you.  The "downshift" was because I felt Wombat was a better lynch at that time, and more people were seeing it.  I think he's been defending you pretty hardcore and is also scum.

1. Pac - scummy overall. Made a couple townie points but not his normal townie self. scum

2. AVM - really mixed vibes coming from AVM. He hasn't gone into hiding as much as he used to when he was scum. A few of his posts feel off. Null to scum

6. Ape - I have glossed over most of his posts, even while trying to reread. I'm leaving him at null until I can go through all of them again. I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow morning. 

7. Hally - Going with the flow, calling a few people town, not really scum hunting. Leaning scum 

8. Nolder - pretty aggressive, involved in a lot of the back and forth's with Ape that I need to read with more detail. Had him down as town yesterday, and I liked his posts during his spat with Wombat and Pac. Still leaning town. 

10. JiF - Solid posts. Leaning town, I'd just like to see some more Batman from him

11. Wombat - playing dumb around the Arsis unlynch, a bit confusing around how he felt about a policy lynch concerning Lily, then the self preservation at the end of the day. D2 went straight for Verbal even though he was starting to gear up on Nolder the phase before. Not seeming to be on his game. leaning towards scum again

12. SMC - Has been posting content, I'd like to see a few reads from him though. <3 Still null

15. Smash - I didn't like at first his NL and then laying low for the most of D1, but he's started to come off townish. Null to town

17. Hess - He's been coming off town so far, liking his posts. Townie all the way

I'm only really calling this out because of how I'm trying to prove Ape is scum.....but you like to say this when you are scum.  The statement of needing to reread a player and basically "kicking the can down the road" a little to avoid having to take a stance on a teammate.

For the record, I'm not saying this makes you scum......but it is fueling my uncertainty about you right now.

I didn't make it back last night. I'm reading some now, but I'm not sure I'll catch up. It's 30+ pages. 

already doing better than some of the other inactives who drop votes with no explanation.

i never took 101, i was thrown into graduate level and have been treading water since. kinda like when i passed calculus without a book

I'm only really calling this out because of how I'm trying to prove Ape is scum.....but you like to say this when you are scum.  The statement of needing to reread a player and basically "kicking the can down the road" a little to avoid having to take a stance on a teammate.

For the record, I'm not saying this makes you scum......but it is fueling my uncertainty about you right now.

I'm just having trouble reading his spew. I just went though the thread and ISO's and gave up like 10 posts in for him. 

This post is awful..  It's "getting obvious" because I questioned SMC.

Dude you know I very rarely vote you as scum because so many other people do and you are a tuff one for me to read..   Hell I was going to kill Wombat instead because I felt like 80 and Leelou railroaded you.  But the SMC call out was a little much. You went from defending to grasping at straws. 

You think my voting is bad? Hell you should see me eat. 

Archived