80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i'm the cop. I investigated Nolder on D1: Town. Investigated Wombat tonight: Mafia

Just ISO'd Wombat. When Nolder went all zealous and cased me on post 241, Wombat put 2+2 together and realized I'm a cop. He immediately quoted Nolder and said "Yep." I got one of each result, so I'm not paranoid, or naive. In post 277 and after Wombat realized, he says the following: "Lizzie is solid scum and JC is starting to ping." --- Distancing JC. Wombat was the hammer on 80. He has poked at everyone else left in this game except JC. Don't believe me? Check for yourself. Everyone that Wombat went out of his way to accuse, that wasn't under suspicion, is green. Our real doc is still alive, shockingly it's not JC. JC was along for my Darthe vote right out of the gate. I was prodding him and he was very easily agreeable earlier

Thanks Lee for an awesome game, Game over 

Players
1. Lizzie
2. Arsis
3. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwombat
4. Smash
5. JC
6. AVM
7. JiF
8. Pac - No Heart - vanilla town - NK N2
9. 80 - Mumm-Ra - scum - lynched D1
10. Nol
11. Hallia
12. Darthe - Dr. Claw - vanilla town - lynched D2
13. Crusher - Tirek - vig - NK N1

Ok i'm the cop. I investigated Nolder on D1: Town. Investigated Wombat tonight: Mafia

Just ISO'd Wombat. When Nolder went all zealous and cased me on post 241, Wombat put 2+2 together and realized I'm a cop. He immediately quoted Nolder and said "Yep." I got one of each result, so I'm not paranoid, or naive. In post 277 and after Wombat realized, he says the following: "Lizzie is solid scum and JC is starting to ping." --- Distancing JC. Wombat was the hammer on 80. He has poked at everyone else left in this game except JC. Don't believe me? Check for yourself. Everyone that Wombat went out of his way to accuse, that wasn't under suspicion, is green. Our real doc is still alive, shockingly it's not JC. JC was along for my Darthe vote right out of the gate. I was prodding him and he was very easily agreeable earlier

Thanks Lee for an awesome game, Game over 

Players

1. Lizzie

2. Arsis

3. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

4. Smash

5. JC

6. AVM

7. JiF

8. Pac - No Heart - vanilla town - NK N2

9. 80 - Mumm-Ra - scum - lynched D1

10. Nol

11. Hallia

12. Darthe - Dr. Claw - vanilla town - lynched D2

13. Crusher - Tirek - vig - NK N1

I'd rather vote Wombat to confirm you're the Cop.

Vote Wombat

I'll respond to this nonsense tomorrow if Im still alive. being that I pegged all you scum in my last few posts.

Im pretty sure one or more of these 3 clowns is scum in order of most scummy to the least scummy

Wombat

Arsis

Pac

You're an idiot.

So Vote JC and force the counter claim

This makes no sense to me. You're a cop and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat is 100% scum according to you.

So, you're saying that the third person to claim doc isn't actually the doc but there is a fourth person that hasn't claimed yet? And instead of voting for the guy we 100% know is scum we should vote for the third and so far uncountered doc claim? Unless we get a fourth claim the wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat vote makes the most sense.

This makes no sense to me. You're a cop and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat is 100% scum according to you.

So, you're saying that the third person to claim doc isn't actually the doc but there is a fourth person that hasn't claimed yet? And instead of voting for the guy we 100% know is scum we should vote for the third and so far uncountered doc claim? Unless we get a fourth claim the wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat vote makes the most sense.

go for it, Wombat isn't a bad vote. But if you kill JC you'll know that he isn't doc and then all you have left, is Wombat. If you get Wombat first, JC has a fighting chance. Would rather take an educated guess on JC  (it's not really, I'll post more quotes tomorrow...JC was buddying me a lot , even in spite of strong town opinion against me, after Nolder's post on me that tipped off Wombat to my cop role....also had very similar lists of suspicion that Wombat had) than give him a chance to bs his way back. Go re-read the 19 pages using the information I've given you and see if there's really any question on who's aligned with whom

Pac, No Heart - VT is dead. 

It is now day, with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

Very surprised.

Both by the alignment and the fact that he was killed at all.

Looks like I may need to rethink things.

The day was rather quick. An accusation was brought forward against the fuzzy rodent and he didn't even make a peep. He was far too busy muttering to himself about the imbusils he was dealing with. He started pacing getting more and more worked up as the day went on. For a moment it seemed as if he had a moment of clarity, but that moment came too late as he was already swinging from the gallows.

wombat - cobra commander - scum - is dead

Night actions, pronto.

Nice work listening to me LK. Wbat was telegraphing it. Have no clue what you're trying to do voting JC there but I like your crazy. It's a special kind of crazy.

Batman has now delivered you 80 and Wbat and a policy lynch on a tard. Seriously, is anyone better?

Again, therein lies the rub...I had no way to confirm Darthe was town...I thought it best to inform the town...he reaped what he sewed...

Top 3 list going into night:

Smash

AVM

Hallia

Still like this group for scum.

Still like this group for scum.

Smash is interesting.  Feel good about him for the most part, he hasnt played dirty but he's been buddying up to me all game long knowing I'm on fire so I could see him playing in bus mode of his team since he knows Batman has been destroying these games lately.

Hmmmm...noted.  Not ready to commit.  But noted.

Hallia?  Doesnt she usually ask a lot of questions?  Maybe Nolderp can help out there knowing her meta a little better.  Seems like this game she's made more observations and statements rather than questioning.  Might have her confused with someone else.   But I thought she was the question asker type player. 

AVM, playing scared.  I could see that.  Not really contributing, trying to stay out of the scene.  Probaby my hardest read in the game though, I think I went like 5 straight games at one point thinking he was scum and he was town and he's always been town ever since.  Weird for Batman, I know. 

1. Lizzie - Cop
2. Arsis
4. Smash
5. JC - cop
6. AVM
7. JiF - town
10. Nol - town
11. Hallia

So its between, Arsis, Smash, AVM and Hallia.

I know I'm not confirmed but please, I led the lynch of 80 and Wbat.  Should be obviousl I'm town. ******* Batman and sh*t.

1. Lizzie - Cop

2. Arsis

4. Smash

5. JC - cop

6. AVM

7. JiF - town

10. Nol - town

11. Hallia

So its between, Arsis, Smash, AVM and Hallia.

I know I'm not confirmed but please, I led the lynch of 80 and Wbat.  Should be obviousl I'm town. ******* Batman and sh*t.

Delusional

AVM seems like a good lynch to me

And you seem like a good GF candidate to me. Draw attention on D1 to get cleared, then back off and stick with anyone that suspected you, as I voted for you D2.

Archived