80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsis or PAC are scum bank on it

JIF keep in mind Ive been calling for Wombats lynch since he started sticking up for Darthe it was the perfect play for him to say he stuck up for a townie his mock outrage was pretty evident as I stated above.

Of PAC and Arsis I have a stronger read on arsis

One of them might also be a power role based on the fact neither one of them knew what VT meant when im pretty sure Leelou had to include it in every Vanilla Townie PM due to the Nature of the game.

Crap I totally missed the PAC NK so now Im going with Arsis as scum

Sometimes I swear one of your dogs jumps on the PC and plays for you.  LOL

Oh look, a VerbMod sighting.  You're welcome for doing your job for you last day phase.  DIAF.

I had 1 and only 1 job in this entire game = kill you and write your death scene.  You got a pencil jabbed in your eye, and then skull****ed.  I'd say my work here is done.

EAD.

I had 1 and only 1 job in this entire game = kill you and write your death scene. You got a pencil jabbed in your eye, and then skull****ed. I'd say my work here is done.

EAD.

2 jobs - you have to tend to my needs as well.

Arsis or PAC are scum bank on it

JIF keep in mind Ive been calling for Wombats lynch since he started sticking up for Darthe it was the perfect play for him to say he stuck up for a townie his mock outrage was pretty evident as I stated above.

Of PAC and Arsis I have a stronger read on arsis

One of them might also be a power role based on the fact neither one of them knew what VT meant when im pretty sure Leelou had to include it in every Vanilla Townie PM due to the Nature of the game.

Intentional?  Hmmm...great play if so.

Hordak could taste the sweet victory that was just around the corner. It tasted surprisingly like bourbon. As he sipped his victory drink, Hordak pictured She-Ra's head on a spike on top of Castle Grayskull. Reveling in his dream, Hordak didn't notice as someone snuck up behind him and disemboweled him. Come morning, you found Hordak with his guts spilled on his lap, but the glass of bourbon still in his hand.

JC, Hordak - doc, is dead

Hordak could taste the sweet victory that was just around the corner. It tasted surprisingly like bourbon. As he sipped his victory drink, Hordak pictured She-Ra's head on a spike on top of Castle Grayskull. Reveling in his dream, Hordak didn't notice as someone snuck up behind him and disemboweled him. Come morning, you found Hordak with his guts spilled on his lap, but the glass of bourbon still in his hand.

JC, Hordak - doc, is dead

If no one is going to finish that bourbon.....

would you please stop APEing it up and act like you been there before ... Oh wait that's right you've never been there before :)

The Ape would never be without my influence.

He's not allowed to make a suspicion list? It'll be over soon, don't worry.

You're adorable.

One of the girls that just started working for us went to Baskin Robbins and brought me a double scoop cone with the peanut butter/jelly swirl and chocolate marshmallow.    Im going to fire everyone else and give her their pay.

I wish I could feed that to you and feed the girl something else.

I wish I could feed that to you and feed the girl something else.

I would offer you to her as a "Welcome to the office gift" if it meant more spontaneous buying of ice cream for me.  She has only been here three days and has yet to find out that nobody is supposed to feed the fatass.  Eventually my office manager will tell her. Until then I hope she does it again tomorrow. 

Final Vote Count

80 (7) - JiF, Pac, Crusher, Nol, Arsis, JC, Wombat

Arsis (3) - AVM, Lizzie, 80

Nol (1) - Darthe

JiF (1) - Smash

Wombat (1) - Hallia

Unofficial Final Vote Count

Darthe (6) - JC, Arsis, Pac, Smash, JiF, Lizzie

Nolder (2) - AVM, Darthe

Lizzie (2) - Wombat, Nol

Not Voting (1) - Hallia

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Vote Count

Wombat (5) - JC, Hallia, Arsis, Nol, Lizzie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Fact.

**Yes, I am aware I quoted you out of order.

Ok, but I was asking LK whether his vote on you was fact or opinion, meaning, did he get a guilty on you and I was asking you why you and him both know he didnt investigate you.

Are you saying you know for a fact that LK didnt investigate you?

vote avm

Dumbass

Ok, but I was asking LK whether his vote on you was fact or opinion, meaning, did he get a guilty on you and I was asking you why you and him both know he didnt investigate you.

Are you saying you know for a fact that LK didnt investigate you?

Yes

I assumed that was the point of your post. It was actually a very good one. I think avm is the smart lynch here.

Not specifically.  For example; another observation is that Smash wasnt voting either 80 or Wbat but was voting Darthe.

Another was Hallia ending D1 with a vote on Wbat. Scum burying a vote on scum while scum is being lynched would interesting unlikely play if scum.

And anothr is of all the players alive, you're the only one on every lynch train.

Archived