Leelou

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont ever tell me I'm doing it wrong.

Unvote

Vote 80

80 shoud die

Filthy.  I voted him first, Pac followed me because I'm the best scum hunter in the game.

wbat is a great lynch tomorrow....

Whats disingenuous?  Lynching someone for being a ******* moron?  We do it all the time.  He deserved it.  Policy lynch and sh*t.  Dont come half stepping around here.  This aint DM or one of thoes other faggy sites.

OMGUS

wbat is scum.  100%

Guys and gals, when scum kills me tonight out of fear, lynch wbat.  He's scum.

Thanks,

You were saying????

I do tend to ask lots of questions normally, but that is often in more advanced games, like with cults. With this being a fairly basic game I'm much more comfortable, so I move away from questions and make more statements

your next scum is Wombat with all his mock outrage bullsh*t. he made it a bit too obvious that he felt Darthe was town to cover his scummy ass.

I'll respond to this nonsense tomorrow if Im still alive. being that I pegged all you scum in my last few posts.

Im pretty sure one or more of these 3 clowns is scum in order of most scummy to the least scummy

Wombat

Arsis

Pac

Smash is interesting.  Feel good about him for the most part, he hasnt played dirty but he's been buddying up to me all game long knowing I'm on fire so I could see him playing in bus mode of his team since he knows Batman has been destroying these games lately.

Hmmmm...noted.  Not ready to commit.  But noted.

1. Lizzie - Cop

2. Arsis

4. Smash

5. JC - cop

6. AVM

7. JiF - town

10. Nol - town

11. Hallia

So its between, Arsis, Smash, AVM and Hallia.

I know I'm not confirmed but please, I led the lynch of 80 and Wbat.  Should be obviousl I'm town. ******* Batman and sh*t.

Arsis or PAC are scum bank on it

JIF keep in mind Ive been calling for Wombats lynch since he started sticking up for Darthe it was the perfect play for him to say he stuck up for a townie his mock outrage was pretty evident as I stated above.

Of PAC and Arsis I have a stronger read on arsis

One of them might also be a power role based on the fact neither one of them knew what VT meant when im pretty sure Leelou had to include it in every Vanilla Townie PM due to the Nature of the game.

JIF keep in mind Ive been calling for Wombats lynch since he started sticking up for Darthe it was the perfect play for him to say he stuck up for a townie his mock outrage was pretty evident as I stated above.

One of them might also be a power role based on the fact neither one of them knew what VT meant when im pretty sure Leelou had to include it in every Vanilla Townie PM due to the Nature of the game.

Please describe how Pac is scum now.

Nice work listening to me LK. Wbat was telegraphing it. Have no clue what you're trying to do voting JC there but I like your crazy. It's a special kind of crazy.

Batman has now delivered you 80 and Wbat and a policy lynch on a tard. Seriously, is anyone better?

would you please stop APEing it up and act like you been there before ... Oh wait that's right you've never been there before :)

Please describe how Pac is scum now.

told you I missed the damn NK post I was catching up and posting at the same time and missed it.

Don't try to case me JC

I work Midnights so I sleep most of the day and missed the Wombat lynch but I nailed him early on as evidenced by my posts with him at the top of the list based on his outrage of Darthe being unjustly lynched for being an Idiot.

I called out both 80 and wbat day 1+2. The first one to call bs on 80's claim. I voted for scum and no one else all game. What strong read do you have on me? Busting lee's balls b/c of acronyms? Dipsh*t.

I called out both 80 and wbat day 1+2. The first one to call bs on 80's claim. I voted for scum and no one else all game(with yhe obvious exception of Darthe) . What strong read do you have on me? Busting lee's balls b/c of acronyms? Dipsh*t.

Edited to more accurately reflect reality

Archived