Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Fine dude.,

Im a condom, as long as Im in the game, Pac, Verb, Darthe and JC cant shoot anyone, I got them covered.

WTF guys? I revealed.  With this many dicks in the game there would have to be a condom.  AwesomeVM is always about balance.,

Cum on start jerking those votes off me.  You know you want to.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM should let me come back...I know the alignments but...i'll still screw itup

hogwash.  Even knowing the alignments you will convince yourself AVM is wrong because you read something on DM and DM never lies. 

I considered it and decided it wouldn't be fair to town.

^^Already addressed

OK.  Enough kidding around.  I am not scum.  I am vanailla town.  My recomendation is we look into the people that are not cop confirmed, Arsis (one shot tard Vig), or me. 

Then let Smash check me tonight.  As long as he promises to do it slowly.

If not then everyone needs to vote me and please save the excuses that Crusher seemed scum.  I was merely having fun and quite honestly I have played a very townie game.

Did not like Smash's reveal so I pressured him and then felt JC reacted oddly to it.

Came out next day pressured JV with a vote and really thought he was scum when he came at me with the "Crusher you suck at scum crap"  I really thought he was scum.

I mentioned Leelou after her slimey vote on Halia.  Again thought it was scummy so playing my own game I named her as scum.

I even spent time going back and fourth with LK, who I do miss now he's gone and feel with what I know now Darthe may be scum.

If you look at Halia's train I did NOT bus her.  My vote was based on deciding Wombat had a point about her defense post I already pointed out a couple itimes and I voted her.

Lillys train I played Devils advocate cause I really thought she was just being Lilly but decided to go with it when Pac made an ok appeal that she does not fold and follow the trains lead as town. He was wrong.  Twonies are often wrong because we dont know the answeres.

So there you go.  i was not making an emotional plea yesterday i was pissed people were not putting the tinme into and felt the votes on me were lazy and got pissed.,

So.. go check my facts read the game a little and get your votes off me and lets find scum. I AM TOWN

Somebody please unvote and vote me so I can go raised havoc in the dead thread with JiF and Lizzie. This game is boring as sh*t and Smash is an absolute idot. 

Lets examine my train.

Arsis-  Shot a townie day 1 on a hunch.  Ready to kill townie number two.  Should stick to weight lifting and casual sex.

Smash- still butt hurt I didnt like his reveal, was excited to lynch Lilly a townie (boom), ready to kill another townie.  Should stick to printing money and using scotch tape to take dog hair off his trousers.

Pac- A dick, was positive Lilly was scum, she was town, ready to kill another townie, should leave LF and join the circus.

JC-  A dick, was shopping online for panty liners when lilly was lynched, jealous he hasnt killed a townie yet, Should spend more time playing mafia.  He use to be good at it

al this garbage yet still no reveal

Really sorry everyone but I have to drop out.

My friend was almost arrested yesterday because his wife is making crazy sh*t up and saying he abused her and forced her to have sex with him.

The only reason he's not in jail right now is because she couldn't keep her story straight.

I don't know wtf is going to be happening for the next few days but I know this game is pretty much the last thing on my mind.

My friend was almost arrested yesterday because his wife is making crazy sh*t up and saying he abused her and forced her to have sex with him.

The only reason he's not in jail right now is because she couldn't keep her story straight.

I don't know wtf is going to be happening for the next few days but I know this game is pretty much the last thing on my mind.

Damn.  That's insane.  <3 u and hope things clear up quick.

My wife always tells me to talk to her a little first, try and warm her up etc, did he try that?

OK.  Enough kidding around.  I am not scum.  I am vanailla town.  My recomendation is we look into the people that are not cop confirmed, Arsis (one shot tard Vig), or me. 

If not then everyone needs to vote me and please save the excuses that Crusher seemed scum.  I was merely having fun and quite honestly I have played a very townie game.

Did not like Smash's reveal so I pressured him and then felt JC reacted oddly to it.

Came out next day pressured JV with a vote and really thought he was scum when he came at me with the "Crusher you suck at scum crap"  I really thought he was scum.

I mentioned Leelou after her slimey vote on Halia.  Again thought it was scummy so playing my own game I named her as scum.

I even spent time going back and fourth with LK, who I do miss now he's gone and feel with what I know now Darthe may be scum.

If you look at Halia's train I did NOT bus her.  My vote was based on deciding Wombat had a point about her defense post I already pointed out a couple itimes and I voted her.

Lillys train I played Devils advocate cause I really thought she was just being Lilly but decided to go with it when Pac made an ok appeal that she does not fold and follow the trains lead as town. He was wrong.  Twonies are often wrong because we dont know the answeres.

So there you go.  i was not making an emotional plea yesterday i was pissed people were not putting the tinme into and felt the votes on me were lazy and got pissed.,

So.. go check my facts read the game a little and get your votes off me and lets find scum. I AM TOWN

I miss you too bacon bits

That sucks. :(

Weird, thats the only way I get laid.

Good luck!  Not sure what role you play but I'm rooting for you and your friend.

Did he buy new wall speakers and move her favorite picture a little bit? Woman can be vindictive.

Did he buy new wall speakers and move her favorite picture a little bit? Woman can be vindictive.

she calmed her ass down and was civil this morning..  it's the monthly time so i'm trying to take her whining with a grain of salt.

didn't read this but are you dead yet?

Have him move in with you provided he makes sure your dogs don't urinate inside.

Tubbs the pug has done exceptionally well..  around 5-7 little mistakes on the inside the last month and none in the last 2 weeks as far as I can remember.  She almost immediately caught on to ringing a little bell we hung by the back door to alert us she needs to go outside. 

why are women such nagging whining you know whats sometimes?  LF isn't happy if there isn't something to act upset about.  latest super duper huge ordeal is a picture on the wall might have to be moved about 6 inches to the left to accommodate a speaker.  meanwhile the speaker has a sleek slim profile and will extend about 2 inches out from the wall..  this is replacing huge surround speakers which she always hated.

That looks stupid..  I'm allowed to have an opinion...  if it were up to me none of these speakers would be here.. 

I don't drink much, never go to bars or clubs anymore, and never treat her badly..  my reward is to have to listen to constant bitching about stupid sh-t.

JiF do gay relationships have this kind of grief?

This made me laugh.

didn't read this but are you dead yet?

Never thought you would and no.

If I get lynches I will flip town.

You need to go look at Halias Lynch.

Wombat. Lilly. Leelou all called me town and buddy up to me.

Lilly was town.

Look at Halias lynch Wombat drove it. He is likleytown. To early in game to bus tha hard.

Leelou knows I'm town because she is scum

Lynch her next.

Its all I ask.

Have him move in with you provided he makes sure your dogs don't urinate inside.

Tubbs the pug has done exceptionally well..  around 5-7 little mistakes on the inside the last month and none in the last 2 weeks as far as I can remember.  She almost immediately caught on to ringing a little bell we hung by the back door to alert us she needs to go outside. 

5-7 mistakes? How many walls has she walked into? My dog was trained by day 3. Here's what you do. You take a piss pad, and you rub it in the "mistake". You take dog outside, put piss pad and grass, and then you let dog sniff it. Dog will start walking to the door and whimpering. You're welcome.

Pugs are real smart.  And nice work with the training. 

Archived