Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

So I have to chose between a game with no Doc or a game with no Cop. Thing is if this game has no Doc the only way you could be alive is that scum decided to just kill anyone but you fearing Doc protection. Not saying its impossible, just odd.

His Leelou hammer and his strong confident statement that Lilly was scum before voting her just seemed Dooshy. Since Dooshy=Pac and Pac =Dooshy seems about right.

Or pac knew she wasn't the doc because he is. Or Pac bussed her or or or or or.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure Arsis is the vig he said he is..  no reason for him to claim he shot JiF, no multiple kill day or nights since..

Which means if Smash is the cop, which I'm having trouble buying, then Hessder is the last scum. 

I could vote that way to potentially end the game but would be more fun to get smash lynched..  everyone is scared to vote him though for some reason even though vetting him would give us the last scum.

Crush PAC is a liar and its pretty evident from his play. I backed off today after he claimed DOC after hammering the uncountered DOC The info I got from PAC seemed genuine but then the jerk started pushing for my lynch. he knows damn well why I questioned His Hammering Leelou yet he tried to make it look like I was the villain. To me that a pretty scummy turn around or the guy is just plain scum.

What have I lied about? 

Pretty sure Arsis is the vig he said he is..  no reason for him to claim he shot JiF, no multiple kill day or nights since..

Which means if Smash is the cop, which I'm having trouble buying, then Hessder is the last scum. 

I could vote that way to potentially end the game but would be more fun to get smash lynched..  everyone is scared to vote him though for some reason even though vetting him would give us the last scum.

unvote

Someone do one of those scenario thing on lynching.  To know if we lynch Smash and scum get a nk town doesn;t already lose.

I haven't been sure how to play this out but I think it's the right

call since we seem to have numbers on our side. I'm Town Bomb. So I don't mind getting lynched but let me hammer myself.

Smash= claim cop

PAC= claimed doc

Arsis=claimed vig

Hess= claimed town? Bomb

Crusher+jc claimed town by smash.

Someone is lying. Obviously it's Hess.

you hammered an uncountered Doc me pressuring you was the right move and I got the info needed for town by doing so. It had to be pretty evident to scum that you are the doc at this stage so you should have just come clean early on and I would have never questioned you. Its mind boggling you cant see the reason why I pushed you. Now like an Idiot you have your vote on me when it also seems obvious there is a GF role in this game . maybe you should try to find the Godfather rather than point at me for doing my job.

The only 3 people I see as town right now are PAC Arsis and Myself nothing else is set in stone at this stage but I do think Crusher may be town based on his Name change bet with Arsis...no way Crusher makes that kind of bet. Really should not bring that type stuff into a game but he did so whats done is done.

So the only sensible lynch is one of 3 people JC Hess or Crush. I already have a town Inv. on Crush and JC which really mean nothing at this stage but I have not Inv Hess and he very well may be Scum but not the GF.

I can go with either Hess or JC . So get off your idiot box and lets get this show on the road

EDIT : I also should mention I have not Investigated Arsis since I think he vetted himself by calling and shooting JIF if he was a SK or Scum certainly he would have not called that shot and more would have died. If we Lynch Hess he (arsis) has to be my last investigation by default

Unvote PAC Vote Hess

I haven't been sure how to play this out but I think it's the right call since we seem to have numbers on our side. I'm Town Bomb. So I don't mind getting lynched but let me hammer myself.

If you're town bomb the only one you can vote for is smash.

If smash is cop then jc or crush must be gf.

Smash= claim cop

PAC= claimed doc

Arsis=claimed vig

Hess= claimed town? Bomb

Crusher+jc claimed town by smash.

Someone is lying. Obviously it's Hess.

I said It earlier that we should vote either Hess or JC no one followed .

If PAC is the DOC then Hess is probably a remaining scum but I believe we have a GF and that would have to be one of 4 People JC HESS Crusher or it could be Arsis as well with one day kill. That would explain why town was so Rolled Up with a DOC Tracker and Cop.

The Arsis Theory is obviously far fetched and Im leaning toward believing Crusher so Yes the Vote has to be on JC or Hess .... I voted Hess before I read his Bomb Claim Him offering to Hammer himself makes me lean more toward JC

If you're town bomb the only one you can vote for is smash.

If smash is cop then jc or crush must be gf.

So finally the stupid shook lose from your brain and your making sense ? I've been saying this sh*t for half the damn game

Why have the Tracker if we have a Cop?  Riddle me that?

Stop repeating questions that have been answered 5 times over. Your beginning to become unglued maybe you should have stayed quiet like you have most of the game it suited you much better. Scum

Stop repeating questions that have been answered 5 times over. Your beginning to become unglued maybe you should have stayed quiet like you have most of the game it suited you much better. Scum

Scumbreath.  You hoodwinked everyone but Crusher.  You need to die.

Archived