Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Let's see if some of you a-holes will put your money where your mouths are.

unvote

Vote Lizard King

Lol. Weren't you just telling Nolder that it was odd of him to blow off my line of questioning and feign outrage? So naturally that makes me a good vote I guess.

Earlier you were telling JiF to move on from Nolder. You can't be everything to everyone honey.

Vote Wombat

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

JC (1): Lily

Lizzie (5): Leelou, Smash, Wom, Crush, 80

80 (2): Darthe, Verbal

Smash (2): JiF, JC

Wombat (1): Lizzie

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Lol. Weren't you just telling Nolder that it was odd of him to blow off my line of questioning and feign outrage? So naturally that makes me a good vote I guess.

Earlier you were telling JiF to move on from Nolder. You can't be everything to everyone honey.

Vote Wombat

I hope you're the real cop. 

Not really ...but some voted up LK and should have at least got a reveal but as usual we half vote someone then switch to another and half vote them and day one turns into a cluster fu@k of 30 pages 4 different trains and I always try to avoid that.

Quoting this as a reference to your reveal:

This just in: You're gay.

This is not just in.  It's well documented.  Dumbass.

Im the COP the TOWN COP

Now that that's out of the way

My vote stays on LK

Of course I have no Investigative results as of yet but if the Doc does his Job I may at least get a few.

Subtle hints don't work with you guys apparently. Idiots

And No I will not be taking scum hunting orders since scum can influence that. lets hope they don't have a role blocker

Interesting that you specify your the "town" cop.  As if there is a "scum" cop.

But I quoted your earlier post because you're complaining about posts peeling off of when we should have at least get a reveal out of a player?  Being that you're the cop, I'm surprised that bothers you.  What reveal would you be looking for? 

Lizzie (6): Leelou, Smash, Wom, Crush, 80, JiF

Smash (1): JC

Quoting this as a reference to your reveal:

This is not just in.  It's well documented.  Dumbass.

Interesting that you specify your the "town" cop.  As if there is a "scum" cop.

But I quoted your earlier post because you're complaining about posts peeling off of when we should have at least get a reveal out of a player?  Being that you're the cop, I'm surprised that bothers you.  What reveal would you be looking for? 

Unvote

Vote LK

You've cased out two different players now - Nolder, and then Smash (post reveal, above suggests you don't fully believe him) - and yet you vote me up to L-2. Care to explain?

When I flip town, you and Hallia will look like sh*t. How about convincing me why you're voting me.

Because your defense is pretty scummy. I actually went this whole time with a town lean now you're degending yourself amd it's wifom with halia and you're trying ti threaten me into not voting for you. It's not comvincing.

Because your defense is pretty scummy. I actually went this whole time with a town lean now you're degending yourself amd it's wifom with halia and you're trying ti threaten me into not voting for you. It's not comvincing.

Go read up about the definition of a trap.

Reveal: I'm the Godfather

lol - you're a fascinating man.

You've cased out two different players now - Nolder, and then Smash (post reveal, above suggests you don't fully believe him) - and yet you vote me up to L-2. Care to explain?

Sure, I questioned Nolderp and came away feeling fine about his wild theory.

I didnt actually case Smash, I followed Crusher on a couple of posts that seems scummy, and then he revealed Cop, so I naturally unvoted.

Now, I also questioned your lazy scum hunting with you casing people and you hadnt even caught up in the game.  And asking wbat to explain something he already explained, pinged.  Therefore, I voted you as I wanted to get your reveal, which is the best one I've ever seen in the history of mafia.

Lizzie (7): Leelou, Smash,Crush, 80, Hallia

Hallia (3): Lizzie, Wombat, JiF

Archived