Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to see an answer to this, too....your FOS list feels like you buried a scummate on a list of easy suspects

Pretty sure he did answer this, which means your skimming and/or fake scum hunting.

ping!

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

JC (1): Lily

Lizzie (2): Arsis, Leelou

80 (2): Darthe, Verbal

Leelou (1): Wombat
Smash (4): Crusher, JiF, 80, JC

Nolder (1): Lizzie

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Weird

Defends statement

Buddying

Backtracking

More buddying

Vote Nolder

Quick comments since I'm here and this is easy.

1. Yeah kind of but I like to start my games weird sometimes. What was it...only two or three games ago I did the lynch nolder wednesday joke on myself and self voted off the bat?

2. Yeah well Jif was being an idiot and trying to poke holes in the (dumb) case with sh*tty logic so I shut him down. I don't see a problem with that.

3. Too late. This a$$hole is already Ape/CTM jr. Great job guys.

4. GOD DAMNIT YOU DUMB MFer LEARN WHAT THESE TERMS ACTUALLY MEAN BEFORE THROWING THEM AROUND.

5. See #4.

Quick comments since I'm here and this is easy.

1. Yeah kind of but I like to start my games weird sometimes. What was it...only two or three games ago I did the lynch nolder wednesday joke on myself and self voted off the bat?

2. Yeah well Jif was being an idiot and trying to poke holes in the (dumb) case with sh*tty logic so I shut him down. I don't see a problem with that.

3. Too late. This a$$hole is already Ape/CTM jr. Great job guys.

4. GOD DAMNIT YOU DUMB MFer LEARN WHAT THESE TERMS ACTUALLY MEAN BEFORE THROWING THEM AROUND.

5. See #4.

Ping

You're right. I haven't been able to catch up until this afternoon.

So you're not caught up on the whole 9 pages of the game, but you're casing people?

Shame that your so cute and clueless that I dont know what to think of this because typically I would say its scummy behavior.

So you're not caught up on the whole 9 pages of the game, but you're casing people?

Shame that your so cute and clueless that I dont know what to think of this because typically I would say its scummy behavior.

No I was reading the last 3 pages, missed the Wombat explanation though. I haven't really had a chance to read today, otherwise.

Leelou's game-related contributions thus far.

vote Darthe

unvote, vote Lizzie

When do we get around to realizing voting off Darthe is the best thing for the game?

I voted Darthe for all of a short time. Tard

Yeah, yeah.  D1 BSing.  Don't care.  My top 2 are Smash and Leelou.  

Leelou's game-related contributions thus far.

Yeah, yeah. D1 BSing. Don't care. My top 2 are Smash and Leelou.

What do you think about others doing the same? Why single them out in particular?

I don't have much to say on day one, never really have in all my time playing these games. What makes that scummy I have no earthly Idea. if I had to try and choose a scummy player at this stage it would be a wild guess and I don't do those.

My statement on LK was a joke that Crusher deemed "scummy" guess he has nothing either.

Im going to VoTe Lizard King

Why ? because I'm curious to see what he really has to say

You have anything to say about the 4 votes on you?

Not really ...but some voted up LK and should have at least got a reveal but as usual we half vote someone then switch to another and half vote them and day one turns into a cluster fu@k of 30 pages 4 different trains and I always try to avoid that.

I don't have much to say on day one, never really have in all my time playing these games. What makes that scummy I have no earthly Idea. if I had to try and choose a scummy player at this stage it would be a wild guess and I don't do those.

My statement on LK was a joke that Crusher deemed "scummy" guess he has nothing either.

Im going to VoTe Lizard King

Why ? because I'm curious to see what he really has to say

You're so scum this game.

Why are you putting so much into Nolder, but voting Smash?

because he wants me to participate which he also knows I hate on day one. So I made a few posts on what I normally do on day one so the new players can get the idea its nothing new and its nothing to hang their hat on claiming Im scum

I havent used that one is soooo long...I love that you keep it alive.

This just in: You're gay.

Earlier he mentioned that you've been on a roll as town.  If you're not town this game, it'll be hard to get you lynched as scum as a result.

Wut.

Unvote.

Nolder, Wombat, and Verbal all stink.

Why are you smelling them?  

Leelou looks fine this game IMO.  Just uninterested which she can be forgiven for considering how slowly this game is crawling along.  

Womby does look somewhat off here, mainly because he isn't being as aggressive as normal.  It strikes me that he is sitting back and watching what happens, something that doesn't bode well for his slot.

I like LK.

Ape is apish.  Null.

says the one who claims he nails scum on day one ? :)

y u still talk?  Speak much, say little.  240 vewwy bad.

what would you have me say on day one Darth ? Does anyone have anything relevant to say on day one ? What have you actually said since we are on this topic ? Oh wait I'll post them below

"This just in: You're gay."

"Wut."

"Why are you smelling them?"

Archived