Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't like how you brushed off LK here instead of defending.  You did kinda backtrack imo.  Also, the rage feels forced.

Explain?

What exactly was brushed off?

As for forced rage.

No way jose, I've been trying to help this guy since he started playing.

He's made it clear he either doesn't want help or thinks he doesn't need it.

Then he proceeds to misuse terms, become king of derp cops, etc.

If he wont accept help when he obviously could use some I'm going to go off on him every time until he either admits he's still a newbie who doesn't know wtf he's talking about 75% of the time or until he actually does learn how to play the damn game halfway decently.

Well, I'm just vanilla town, not quite sure what you're expecting? It's no major loss but the flip would hopefully catch some scummers

Well then you're a perfect candidate for a D1 lynch.

RIP and thank for volunteering.

Vote Hallia

All caught up.

Obviously I didn't miss much except for a vig kill on Jif.

Kind of a dumb shot imo but hey that's what happens when you get a newbie vig.

FYI in the future it's usually better to hold your shot D1/N1 and if you're not you should probably shoot the person most likely to get lynched.

Hey guys -- going to need your help the next 12 hours or so. My dad had a bad heart attack early this evening, I'll be up at Wake Med the next few days. Docs gave him some kind of clot buster meds? Idk the details, regardless they saved his life.

That said...If at all possible -- 80, Lizzie, whomever try to keep a VC up the next 12-18 hours or so. I'll have my laptop by tomorrow afternoon evening, and I'll just be sitting around with him...so as long as things stay as is (him being ok), I'll be here.

I wouldn't be wasting my time posting if things weren't a million times better...but I did want to give a quick update on why I disappeared and my lack of appearance tomorrow night.

Thanks for understanding all, I'm SOO blessed to be in a place where I can post on a message board tonight...an angel was definitely watching down tonight

Nol, I see you're on...if a lynch has been achieved could you post an update for me? I'll post a scene some tonight if it is...dad will knock out soon and I plan on staying up.

If not I'll check in sometime in the morning

Nol, I see you're on...if a lynch has been achieved could you post an update for me? I'll post a scene some tonight if it is...dad will knock out soon and I plan on staying up.

Hey guys -- going to need your help the next 12 hours or so. My dad had a bad heart attack early this evening, I'll be up at Wake Med the next few days. Docs gave him some kind of clot buster meds? Idk the details, regardless they saved his life.

That said...If at all possible -- 80, Lizzie, whomever try to keep a VC up the next 12-18 hours or so. I'll have my laptop by tomorrow afternoon evening, and I'll just be sitting around with him...so as long as things stay as is (him being ok), I'll be here.

I wouldn't be wasting my time posting if things weren't a million times better...but I did want to give a quick update on why I disappeared and my lack of appearance tomorrow night.

Thanks for understanding all, I'm SOO blessed to be in a place where I can post on a message board tonight...an angel was definitely watching down tonight

Oh man sorry to hear that. I'm glad the meds worked and hope everything turns out ok.

Ummm I'm not sure but I'll check the VC and post in a sec.

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

Lizzie (3): Smash, Crush, Hallia

80 (2): Darthe, Verbal

Hallia (5): Lizzie, Wombat, Leelou, Arsis, JC

Leelou (2): 80, Lily

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Assuming this VC is 100% correct here is the current VC. A lynch has not been achieved yet.

Nolder VC

Hallia - LK, Wombat, Leelou, Arsis, JC, Nolder (6)

LK - Smash, Crusher, Hallia (3)

Leelou - 80, Lily (2)

80 - Darthe, Verbal (2)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Your Dad is in my prayers man. Take whatever time you need.

*snuggles* Sorry to hear that AVM. You and your family are in my thoughts. 

positive thoughts and prayers with ya bud hope all is ok .

More like IDIOT town Vig

Seriously when will town Vig learn to NOT ******* shoot on day one for christs sake

All caught up.

Obviously I didn't miss much except for a vig kill on Jif.

Kind of a dumb shot imo but hey that's what happens when you get a newbie vig.

FYI in the future it's usually better to hold your shot D1/N1 and if you're not you should probably shoot the person most likely to get lynched.

You two do realize he might not just be a 1-shot vig, right? 

Smash's mock outrage is noted. 

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.  

Good luck to you and your Dad, AVM - hope everything is ok.

How so?

The move you made (which made me LOL) caused many people to react and take a stance on you as a result.  A flip on you would shed a lot of light on several players.  I'm not saying we should lynch you in favor of Hallia today, but I'm saying that it should be noted as a valid strat to open the game up.  Also, i still think you're scum.........so that may be influencing my suggestion.

Avm, can I have another shot? I want to shoot more people.

I don't even care if you're a SK, as long as you shoot 80 in the face.

Good luck to you and your Dad, AVM - hope everything is ok.

The move you made (which made me LOL) caused many people to react and take a stance on you as a result.  A flip on you would shed a lot of light on several players.  I'm not saying we should lynch you in favor of Hallia today, but I'm saying that it should be noted as a valid strat to open the game up.  Also, i still think you're scum.........so that may be influencing my suggestion.

I don't even care if you're a SK, as long as you shoot 80 in the face.

Based on?

Explain?

What exactly was brushed off?

As for forced rage.

No way jose, I've been trying to help this guy since he started playing.

He's made it clear he either doesn't want help or thinks he doesn't need it.

Then he proceeds to misuse terms, become king of derp cops, etc.

If he wont accept help when he obviously could use some I'm going to go off on him every time until he either admits he's still a newbie who doesn't know wtf he's talking about 75% of the time or until he actually does learn how to play the damn game halfway decently.

You did kinda backtrack imo because you made the crappy argument on Arsis and then basically said that you don't think names mean much when called on it.  That being said, still looks like a game starter to me, so you're still null in my book.

<3 u.  Hope ur dad is ok.

You're playing up the vendetta thing a lot this game.  Seems like a convenient way to hide as scum.

I hate you?

Verbal is back to null.  Hallia and Lily are top two.

Wait, where was I before?

Archived