Who's your 2014 Jets "Ring of Honor" Candidates?

Villain The Foe

Guys like Al Toon, Curtis Martin, Marty Lyons, Freeman McNeil, Joe Klecko, Joe Namath, Don Maynard, Wesley Walker and Mark Gastineau are all Jets Ring of Honor members. Who's your candidate for the 2014 Jets Ring of Honor? 

My picks: 

Offense

Kevin Mawae

Wayne Chrebet

Defense

Aaron Glenn

Shaun Ellis

Guys like Al Toon, Curtis Martin, Marty Lyons, Freeman McNeil, Joe Klecko, Joe Namath, Don Maynard, Wesley Walker and Mark Gastineau are all Jets Ring of Honor members. Who's your candidate for the 2014 Jets Ring of Honor? 

My picks: 

Offense

Kevin Mawae

Wayne Chrebet

Defense

Aaron Glenn

Shaun Ellis

Chrebet: 1000000% yes

Mawae: a verry good candidate too, but not before Chrebet

Glenn: yes.....i liked him and Ray Mickens a lot while they were with us....both put in their time here

Ellis: I would say 1000000% yes for him too but he played a year with the Pats so its just a  "yeah, i guess" .....till i get over that at least

Chrebet: 1000000% yes

Mawae: a verry good candidate too, but not before Chrebet

Glenn: yes.....i liked him and Ray Mickens a lot while they were with us....both put in their time here

Ellis: I would say 1000000% yes for him too but he played a year with the Pats so its just a  "yeah, i guess" .....till i get over that at least

Agreed. IF I had to pick one on each side of the ball it would be Chrebet and Ellis. 

Archived