JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

And if smash flips town then what? We're back to square one on D2. How exactly does lynching smash take us forward? There's nothing we can infer from that. I'm not for lynching inactives, especially when there are better candidates to lynch.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if smash flips town then what? We're back to square one on D2. How exactly does lynching smash take us forward? There's nothing we can infer from that. I'm not for lynching inactives, especially when there are better candidates to lynch.

I play a lot with Smash.  He is very strong armed even as scum. I could see him being busy and bascially brushing us off with a "Im town now GFY post as scum."  I agree Arisis is scummy but again we may have three power roles in the open.  Depending on what powers scum have we could be in big trouble in the morning.  If we get near deadline I will move to Arsis.  

What is your feel on Verb?  Look at the post 80 out up.  I dont see him doing it as scum but never know.  

I play a lot with Smash.  He is very strong armed even as scum. I could see him being busy and bascially brushing us off with a "Im town now GFY post as scum."  I agree Arisis is scummy but again we may have three power roles in the open.  Depending on what powers scum have we could be in big trouble in the morning.  If we get near deadline I will move to Arsis.  

Fair enough. 

What is your feel on Verb?  Look at the post 80 out up.  I dont see him doing it as scum but never know.  

Null right now. I didn't like his lack of involvement at first, but then later on when he started sniffing Rand's butt he seemed like a dog with a boner, so I got the impression that he was scumhunting. 

Saying he can't be lynched is prolly so people won't try to CFD him again when he wasn't looking, since that was a concern lol  I don't think he was being serious. But, yeah, usually it takes me a while to be able read him... so we'll see.

Fair enough. 

Null right now. I didn't like his lack of involvement at first, but then later on when he started sniffing Rand's butt he seemed like a dog with a boner, so I got the impression that he was scumhunting. 

Saying he can't be lynched is prolly so people won't try to CFD him again when he wasn't looking, since that was a concern lol  I don't think he was being serious. But, yeah, usually it takes me a while to be able read him... so we'll see.

About the same on Verb.  Rand is a tuff one for me.  Gets picked on a bit here and never get a good read on him.  

About the same on Verb.  Rand is a tuff one for me.  Gets picked on a bit here and never get a good read on him.  

Last game I played with him I did a huge ISO on him pointing each and every one of his scumstastics moves. We lynched him and he flipped town

Then he subbed in for an inactive player. I did another huge ISO on him that clearly showed he was like 100% scum. We lynched him and he flipped town.

LOL

So yeah, I would say Rand is not the easiest person to read.  xD

Arsis plays like a troll.  He is someone I would lynch at deadline with no other choice.

Verb I just dont see it sweet one.  

Smash is useless this game.  he is taking inactivity to a new low.  

My reason for staying on Smash is his vanilla claim and he is 100

% useless this game..  Though Arsis is also lynchable my struggle is we could possibly have three power roles in the open.  I prefer to not remove one for the scum team if it can be helped.  

Hence why I havent swtiched my vote. Plus, I dont buy it.  He didnt even lay down a preservation vote.

Smash, Arsis, Verb and Batman is happy.

Fair enough. 

Some observations here:

1.  Crusher makes a good point about Smash being the deadline lynch, if needed.  The information in that case will come from our cop and watcher, if they're telling the truth, the next day.  Sometimes taking out someone because it's the "safe" play on D1 is best.  Taking out an uncountered power role on D1 and getting it wrong hurts a lot more than the information their lynch provides.  If Arsis is scum he's backed himself into a corner at this point.  However I think he's obv town and am running with that for now.

2.  Nyn, I don't see how you can be "neutral" on Verb after the claim he made.  His claim doesn't really allow for fence-sitting.  It's a WIFOM that we'll eventually have to deal with one way or the other.  That f*cker.

3.  This exchange made the both of you seem very townyish.  But my paranoid side says you're both scum.  Mafia makes my brain hurt.

2.  Nyn, I don't see how you can be "neutral" on Verb after the claim he made.  His claim doesn't really allow for fence-sitting.  It's a WIFOM that we'll eventually have to deal with one way or the other.  That f*cker.

I don't think his claim is a real claim. The way he said it with the winking smiley and then adding the part about you hammering..... he was just being a smartass. Not really alignment indicative. For now I feel a bit better about him because he's been posting more and seemingly trying. I'm definitely keeping an eye on him cause he's generally a pooper.

UN-Official Vote Count:

Rand(3) Verb, BG, JC
Smash(4): Crusher, JiF, Arsis, 80
JC(1): Rand
Arsis(3): Nyn, Leelou, AVM

Not Voting: Smash

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.  (Roughly 6 hours from now.)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

unvote, vote Smash

Lets kill Smash and get on with this already.  We need a death and a night phase for my Batman skills to break this bitch open.

I'm going to bed in about an hour... so I guess it doesn't really matter If do this now or later, since clearly Arsis' lynch isn't gonna go through....

Unvote

Vote smash

I'm going to bed in about an hour... so I guess it doesn't really matter If do this now or later, since clearly Arsis' lynch isn't gonna go through....

Unvote

Vote smash

Can I climb under the covers with you?  My tan toned body will keep you warm.

As far as my viewing pile goes, the people I named are not my top scum list, but rather my nulls.

A while back I played in a game with Darthe where he was the cop and he explained his rationale of viewing from his null pile. Worked pretty good for him because he viewed me on N1 and IDed me as scum lol... so I think it's a solid tactic... which is surprising considering the source of it.

Darthe is a tool...even a blind squirrel finds a nut

Official Vote Count:

Rand(2) Verb, BG
Smash(7): Crusher, JiF, Arsis, 80, Leelou, Nyn, JC
JC(1): Rand
Arsis(1): AVM

Not Voting(1): Smash

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.  That's a lynch! Scene Incoming!

The crowd encircled the man.  They had been given only a short amount of time to decide who the traitors were among them.  "He's going to betray us one day!  He wasn't trained early enough to be a Jedi!"  Trying to justify his murder, these were the cries shouted from the crowd.  

Smash has been lynched.  He was....Anakin Skywalker - Vanilla Town

AnakinSkywalkerghost.jpg

It is now Night 1.  You have 24 hours to submit all Night Actions!

If by some odd occurrence I don't make it through the night, lynch Arsis. And then read up on Crusher's interactions with him. I don't like it that he kept saying that Arsis oozes scummy and that he's a viable lynch, but then closer to the deadline he reduced him to a troll and said he'll only vote him if hardpressed. So he was giving him a lot of sh*t over his overall behavior in the game, but when it counted, he wouldn't commit to Arsis' train. The hesitation of shooting a PR might be justified in AVM and Rand's case, but I think he's using it as a cover up in Arsis' case.

He also makes a point of bringing up smash's inactivity from the beginning of the game up until his lynch. He prods smash when he first posts. Asks later where the hell smash is. And then he starts the train on him. Gives me a feeling that he was trying to get the ball rolling on this mislynch from early on. 

So yeah, if I live to see another day, It's on, twinkletoes  :winking0001:

Archived