JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K I'll go check, but I thought I voted 80 after JiF told me too, and then mentioned he was back.

Monday's suck, I have school, an English class almost right after, and a comp sci class directly after, so I don't really do that much on Mondays.

Do you always blindly follow somebody who's alignment you can't know unless you're scum?

Official Vote Count:

Rand(3) Verb, BG, JC
Smash(5): 80, Crusher, JiF, AVM, Arsis
JC(1): Rand
Arsis(2): Nyn, Leelou

Not Voting: Smash

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.  (Roughly 11 hours from now.)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

My reasoning for you is that you are a hard lynch and I'd rather have a view on you early to know one way or another. 

I actually accidently put you in the second post.  Was more about NYN condemning cop directing then doing it herself a couple post later.  Your reasoning for viewing me makes perfect sense. Still a strong town lean on you.  Nyn?  ehhhhhh.. not so much,

So Smash is vanilla, AVM is the doc and Arsis is the watcher.

I told you along time ago Verb was scum but you ****ers dont listen.

Do what you want.

I'm down to kill Verb, Arsis or Smash.  The rest of you I like to much to kill.

I actually accidently put you in the second post.  Was more about NYN condemning cop directing then doing it herself a couple post later.  Your reasoning for viewing me makes perfect sense. Still a strong town lean on you.  Nyn?  ehhhhhh.. not so much,

So Arsis tells Rand to view JC. Which is blatant directing on thread.

Leelou says who she would view out of a pool of 3, which gives the cop some good options without openly telling the cop what to do nor disclosing anything on thread to scum. I follow up on it with a pool of 3 people I would view.

And your end conclusion is that I'm being fishy?   You'll have to make up a better reason if you want it to stick, twinkle toes.

Do what you want.

Fine.  Since you're my top town read I'll explore this route.

Unvote vote Verbal

So Arsis tells Rand to view JC. Which is blatant directing on thread.

Leelou says who she would view out of a pool of 3, which gives the cop some good options without openly telling the cop what to do nor disclosing anything on thread to scum. I follow up on it with a pool of 3 people I would view.

And your end conclusion is that I'm being fishy?   You'll have to make up a better reason if you want it to stick, twinkle toes.

Arsis stinks to high hell. Its your contradiction yummy bunny. Thought I clear. I was.

Lmao. Nyn thinks everything I do is scummy. Telling the cop to view his top scum read is apparently a scum tell. It was between smash and rand at the time. I'd personally rather lynch smash even before the cop claim. I have Rand as town before his claim.

Arsis stinks to high hell. Its your contradiction yummy bunny. Thought I clear. I was.

It's not a contradiction. There's a vast difference between telling the cop to view X person than giving a pool of people that I would pick to view if I were the cop.

Do you always blindly follow somebody who's alignment you can't know unless you're scum?

When its A) JiF or B) Crusher the chances of me doing so increase.

Official Vote Count:

Rand(3) Verb, BG, JC
Smash(5): 80, Crusher, JiF, AVM, Arsis
JC(1): Rand
Arsis(2): Nyn, Leelou

Not Voting: Smash

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.  (Roughly 11 hours from now.)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

How has Verbal not unvoted me yet?

Do what you want.

<3 Unfortunately I kinda have a town read on all of them, so this is awk.

It's not a contradiction. There's a vast difference between telling the cop to view X person than giving a pool of people that I would pick to view if I were the cop.

Vast? No. Subtle difference. Most scum try subtle nudges to influence the game. You have been very active and out front this game. As a player I love it because its making it fun. Yet. Can't ignore any contradictions. Got my eye on you yummy bunny.

Vast? No. Subtle difference. Most scum try subtle nudges to influence the game. You have been very active and out front this game. As a player I love it because its making it fun. Yet. Can't ignore any contradictions. Got my eye on you yummy bunny.

Ogle away.

Trying to manipulate the cop into viewing someone is scummy. Now go stand in the scummy corner.

Ask Rand if he felt manipulated... We were just talking about the game. Trying to figure sh*t out. Rand does it all the time. It's not like it was some random mook out of nowhere. It was his top scum read who he had just voted. Only he was the only vote. There was 0 momentum on that train. So, it was either smash or myself at the point. Forgive me for not telling rand to vote me. I thought a fair compromise in that situation was to have him move his vote and then check his top scum read. You keep purposefully misrepresenting what I say it's getting annoying. You were on my "eager but pig headed town list" all game.... Now I'm starting to not like your play.

This is probably the right time for me to tell you that you can't lynch me today.  Like, even if you tried.

;-)

(please have 80 hammer, though)

This went under the radar at the time because of Arsis' hissyfit.  Could this have been Verbal wagging his scum d*ck in our faces?

When its A) JiF or B) Crusher the chances of me doing so increase.

How has Verbal not unvoted me yet?

<3 Unfortunately I kinda have a town read on all of them, so this is awk.

Broheim, buddy, pal, quote abuser, did it seem like I was pressuring you or just trying to help you figure sh*t out?

This went under the radar at the time because of Arsis' hissyfit.  Could this have been Verbal wagging his scum d*ck in our faces?

Lol yeah just remembered this.  Um possibly?  I don't think so?  Unlynchable type roles are getting some more attention here than I remember from all my other games, so Hally may have incorporated one.  May not be town though lol.

Broheim, buddy, pal, quote abuser, did it seem like I was pressuring you or just trying to help you figure sh*t out?

I don't see too much of a problem with people trying to direct my read, unless there's a good reason why I should check that person specifically, I won't really be too influenced by it.  That being said, didn't look like you were trying to lead me in a specific direction for the bad of town.

Do what you want.

Arsis plays like a troll.  He is someone I would lynch at deadline with no other choice.

Verb I just dont see it sweet one.  

Smash is useless this game.  he is taking inactivity to a new low.  

My reason for staying on Smash is his vanilla claim and he is 100

% useless this game..  Though Arsis is also lynchable my struggle is we could possibly have three power roles in the open.  I prefer to not remove one for the scum team if it can be helped.  

Could be.  But why? He has barely posted and when he does he is wagging his scum dick at us?  Smash doing nothing but scolding us and claiming Vanilla town makes me think he is the lynch for today.  We have to be careful because the potential of us having three power roles in the open.  

Archived