JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I see myself struggling this game and I'm either going to wind up dead or lynch fodder soon. So, before I end up dead as a doornail, here is more fun for scum to worry about. I am a 1x vig. I plan on using it tonight. I'm open to suggestions as to who I stab in the eye with my kickass purple lightsaber. 

Okay, so I see myself struggling this game and I'm either going to wind up dead or lynch fodder soon. So, before I end up dead as a doornail, here is more fun for scum to worry about. I am a 1x vig. I plan on using it tonight. I'm open to suggestions as to who I stab in the eye with my kickass purple lightsaber. 

Verbal.

Hmm, JC or 80? Kind of funny if you killed Verb though.

If by some odd occurrence I don't make it through the night, lynch Arsis. And then read up on Crusher's interactions with him. I don't like it that he kept saying that Arsis oozes scummy and that he's a viable lynch, but then closer to the deadline he reduced him to a troll and said he'll only vote him if hardpressed. So he was giving him a lot of sh*t over his overall behavior in the game, but when it counted, he wouldn't commit to Arsis' train. The hesitation of shooting a PR might be justified in AVM and Rand's case, but I think he's using it as a cover up in Arsis' case.

He also makes a point of bringing up smash's inactivity from the beginning of the game up until his lynch. He prods smash when he first posts. Asks later where the hell smash is. And then he starts the train on him. Gives me a feeling that he was trying to get the ball rolling on this mislynch from early on. 

So yeah, if I live to see another day, It's on, twinkletoes  :winking0001:

Not true. On phone and no time to look back. I was on Arsis after his emo crybaby crap. Pretty sure I stayed there until he revealed. I did not want to lynch a power role. You apparently did. I went for Smash because he was not playing and showing his gfy your stupid scum tell. I never stopped suspecting Arsis bit with 3 possible outed PR felt it a bad move.

Not true. On phone and no time to look back. I was on Arsis after his emo crybaby crap. Pretty sure I stayed there until he revealed. I did not want to lynch a power role. You apparently did. I went for Smash because he was not playing and showing his gfy your stupid scum tell. I never stopped suspecting Arsis bit with 3 possible outed PR felt it a bad move.

lol  Reread my post. I clearly said close to the deadline. Yes, you had your vote on him in the first time a train formed on him, early on. Yes you unvoted after his reveal. So what? Considering his emo vomit performance I wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one scummy on him for bussing purposes. When it came down between smash and him, you said that you'd only vote Arsis if you HAD to. And while you can try to portray me as someone who has no problem shooting a PR, the problem with that statement is that I feel quite confident that he is lying, so yeah, I have no problem lynching him.

You can't have it both ways though. You either think he's likely scum or you don't. If you think he's likely scum, then he needs to die. If you think he's a PR and telling the truth, then you'd refuse to vote him and have him as a townie lean. These are the two reasonable options. What YOU'RE doing is saying he's scummy as hell, but at the same time not lynching him cause you'd hate to off a PR. FYI, that's called fence sitting.

Here's the quote close to the deadline, for reference (about 8 hours away)

Arsis plays like a troll.  He is someone I would lynch at deadline with no other choice.

My reason for staying on Smash is his vanilla claim and he is 100
% useless this game..  Though Arsis is also lynchable my struggle is we could possibly have three power roles in the open.  I prefer to not remove one for the scum team if it can be helped.  

I'm a watcher and I'm going to watch either rand/avm tonight. Lee, with both big town roles out in the open would it really be the best idea to shoot a watcher? It at least adds a bit of hesitancy to scum going after them. Do you know of a better way to try to get a few cop reads out of this thing?

Do you have to shoot someone every night or is it just a 1x...I would holster it if possible. Mislynch/misvig/nk in a small game like this. I don't think starting out dowm three town would be a smart move.

Someone is nervous.

Yeah, you your attempts to control this game with your bullheaded tactics have failed. You get on me for trying to steer the cop view while hashing things out wiyh rand but you've done nothing but tell people what to do this game.

Forgive me for trying to think things through/figure the game out. Unlike you I'm nervous about losing the doc/cop. Unlike you I'm nervous about losing three town day 1 in a small game. Isn't town usually worried about these things. Seems like you're not. Shouldn't there be some hesitation to a town trying to lynch/direct a vig. You seem so nonchalant about it. You sure you're not scum?

I'm a watcher and I'm going to watch either rand/avm tonight. Lee, with both big town roles out in the open would it really be the best idea to shoot a watcher? It at least adds a bit of hesitancy to scum going after them. Do you know of a better way to try to get a few cop reads out of this thing?

Do you have to shoot someone every night or is it just a 1x...I would holster it if possible. Mislynch/misvig/nk in a small game like this. I don't think starting out dowm three town would be a smart move.

I never said who I was shooting, and PAFO! 

Forgive me for trying to think things through/figure the game out.

You are not forgiven.  Usually emo hissy fits are funny and end after a short time.  Yours has been anything but funny and has lasted all game.  Take some midol and eat some chocolate.

Archived