JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice analysis, but how does this change given that Arsis is lying scum?  If he was willing to bus Arsis then Verbal very well could be scum too.  JC isn't dumb, he wouldn't refuse to vote his teammates.

I don't think JC is dumb at all. It just seemed that in Arsis' case he wanted to actively kill him. Sure, his vote hopping could have been high risk bussing, but when he dropped Arsis' name as a shot suggestion for Lee.... I dunno... it just seemed a bit too much to be a bussing. That was my impression.

As for Verbal, I had concerns about JC getting in his face yet avoiding jumping on his CFD at the beginning of D1. Which is why I wasn't more sure of him. So yeah, I could be wrong about him.

What do you make of Crusher hammering him a minute after he self votes? Premeditated maybe?

Last game I was scum, my two scumbuddies pretended to accidentally post simultaneously voting for a townie that was at L-2. Everyone was so convinced that scum wouldn't be lame enough to do something like that to drive a mislynch that most people dropped any theories that they might be teammates. We ended up winning lol

What do you make of Crusher hammering him a minute after he self votes? Premeditated maybe?

Last game I was scum, my two scumbuddies pretended to accidentally post simultaneously voting for a townie that was at L-2. Everyone was so convinced that scum wouldn't be lame enough to do something like that to drive a mislynch that most people dropped any theories that they might be teammates. We ended up winning lol

If Arsis indeed flips scum here I wouldn't put it past Crusher to be the last going for the bus.  Pretty sure I'd pretty much say "f*ck it" after what Arsis tried to pull if I was his scummate.

Archived