JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsis is lying.  I am Mason'd with JiF and he can confirm.  I'm R2D2 and he's C3PO.  It's why I've been saying JiF is my top town read all game.  Neither of us have any power to visit anyone.

Unvote vote Arsis

Don't know why I put "Unvote vote Arsis".  Vote Arsis

My thoughts so far:

AVM - unCCed doc

Leelou - Vig

Arsis - townie spewed

Verbal -  ~somewhat townie spewed

JiF - townie lean

POE leaves: Crusher, 80 and BG.

AVM:  Uncountered Doc

Leelou:  Vig (but could be SK)

JiF:  Mason with 80

80:  Mason with JiF

Arsis:  Claimed watcher, liar

Verbal:  Claimed unlynchable NK bomb?

Nyn, BG, Crusher is now the pool of "unclaimed" if we count Verbal.  Unless I missed your claim somewhere.

Arsis is lying.  I am Mason'd with JiF and he can confirm.  I'm R2D2 and he's C3PO.  It's why I've been saying JiF is my top town read all game.  Neither of us have any power to visit anyone.

Unvote vote Arsis

Dude...you couldnt wait for him to answer my questions so we get a little more out of him?  God you're terrible.  Maybe I shouldnt have stopped talking to you in the QT.

Vote Arsis

I ISOed JC. I know most of you prolly don't appreciate WoTs so I'm putting it in spoiler if anyone wants to expand.

JC ISO

Asks jokingly if Verbal is dead yet.

Quotes posts by JiF, 80, Rand, BG where they vote Verbal and says that everything looks per norm. Shows willingness to join the train but says he won’t cause he doesn’t know the vote count.

Jokes around with me

Asks AVM if he’s scum when he places a vote on Rand.

Jokes again about almost joining Verbal’s CFD

Reminiscence CFDing Verbal once when he was the cop.

When 80 unvotes Verbal, he says that’s not the 80 he remembers.

Questions AVM why he placed a vote on Rand.

Questions Leelou why she wants to lynch Rand

Accuses Leelou of shifting votes in Rand’s direction to run interference for Verbal. Thinks Verbal should be lynched for his inactivity.

When Verbal soft claims bomb he laughs and asks 80 if he’s willing to do that

Votes Arsis when he starts emoing. He lectures Arsis briefly about antics but when Rand suggests him subbing out he unvotes and votes Rand. He states that he’s fine with either an Arsis or Rand lynch.

When Arsis says he doesn’t really care about the game, JC unvotes Rand and votes Arsis again

JC nudges someone to hammer Arsis already.

Questions Leelou’s suspicion of AVM. Asks her to expand. When she does, he said it’s a good explanation.

Both 80 and Crusher suspect AVM and JC asks them if they’re love-birds.

Agreed with me that Verbal is useless.

Says it’s mafia and Arsis lies.

Says that I lie well.

Calls Rand scum

Asks who reads who well, verbal-leelou or leelou-verbal.

He says he likes his vote on Arsis, but that he could go Rand or smash.

Agrees with BG’s reasons for voting Rand, so he unvotes and votes Rand.

Disses Darthe

Unvotes Rand after reveal, votes smash.

Tells Lee to shoot Arsis.

Basically, the thing that sticks out the most to me is that JC was very open to lynching either Rand, Arsis or smash. He jumped between Rand and Arsis repeatedly (as shown in the spoilered ISO in BOLD). Vote jumping of Arsis, Rand, Arsis, Rand and then in the end hammered smash. Add to it the fact that he told Lee to shoot Arsis and his exasperation on having someone hammer him already, and I'm pretty sure this spews Arsis as a townie..... despite my general impression that he is not lol  Arsis could have been the lynch at any given moment, which leads me to believe this wasn't bussing. So I think Arsis is legit whiny bitch town.

As far JC's comment about Verbal, I'm leaning towards him spewing him town as well. JC was trying to accuse Lee of doing interference to keep him alive. He said that Verbal is dead weight and that we should just lynch him. He even makes a point of agreeing with me later that Verbal was useless up to that point. I get the impression that he was trying to push for an inactive mislynch who was already getting piled on anyhow. But when people backed out from that train and Verbal started posting more, he gave it a rest. The only thing that bothers me is that when he first shows on thread while lulzing about the CFD, he makes a point of not jumping on Verbal's train cause he doesn't know the vote count. Could be he preferred not to be on a CFD train of a mislynch. Which would make sense because if that lynch went through, he'd want to avoid attention...... but yeah, that's one thing that nags at me a tad.

Nice analysis, but how does this change given that Arsis is lying scum?  If he was willing to bus Arsis then Verbal very well could be scum too.  JC isn't dumb, he wouldn't refuse to vote his teammates.

Honestly, after the Avengers game where everyone has a role. I'm afraid of framers/bus drivers/all sorts of wacky roles.

Unless Arsis is batsh*t crazy town trying to f*ck the game up or there's some kind of misdirector role or something.

He tried to cover his ass with that theory above. 

Thoughts on BG guys? 

unvote, vote Arsis

That "I'm sorry" guys, post from BG about inactivity is a scum tell of his.

Thoughts on BG guys? 

unvote, vote Arsis

BG is lying low.  We'll need to get him talking soon.  But Verbal's WIFOMy claim and JC's behavior surrounding him make Verbal my top target.  Nyn looks pretty good for town and I could go either way on Crusher.

The D1 vote count:

Official Vote Count:

Rand(2) Verb, BG
Smash(7): Crusher, JiF, Arsis, 80, Leelou, Nyn, JC
JC(1): Rand
Arsis(1): AVM

Not Voting(1): Smash

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.  That's a lynch! Scene Incoming!

Both Verbal and BG were voting Rand at the end of the day.  Lynch those 2 mother f*ckers in succession.

I was debating between local IPA brews and hot or bbq wings while watching REAL LIVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was having an argument with Bestbuy and then spending a ton of money at Apple. My night was meh, but tomorrow I'm going to the beach all day! 

Archived